• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
you retarded spastic dumbass moronic dog's maggot:mad:.you will burn in hell for all of eternity. I guarantee that. You are accursed

you have no right to condemn them to hell! Just look at your own life! if you don't change your life, you'll be in hell too!

Last edited:

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah bible are written by humans and alot of chrikukustians just lazy to use their brain to think. Its damn funny when i ask 2 of my chrikukustians : "eh bible written by who ah? " they'll say "by Jesus the great God lah" LOL~

The Bible is written by 40 or 41 men who were led by God (the author of the book of Hebrews is unknown)

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. when satan tempted Jesus, he had this to say, "Do not put the Lord your God to the test."
2. This is the cause of Man's sin.
3. Many of the Old Testament laws do not apply today.
4. God crested the Earth in 6 day around 6000 years ago. Evolution is all theories and cannot be proven. There was a worldwide flood. sea fossils were found on Mt Everest. Noah's ark was found on a mountain in Turkey. I can't prove the others though. No evidence either than the Bible.
5. God doesn't support slavery.
6. There are occasional tests from God to test our faith.
7. Shroud of Turin.
8. Wait to the second coming. Sometime you have to take note of a few factor during prayer such as if its good for you or God has other plans for you. I know a youth pastor who went to ITE. But now he is evangelising in northlight.
9. He didn't ask us to do that. It is just to resemble him in remembrance.
10. It's a sin but many of these people just call themselves christians as a title but they are not living the way they are supposed to live. e.g. clinton666

1) how do you know theres a god and satan in the first place :wink: what about others god ? if you dismiss other god , you will understand why others dismiss yours :p
2) i dont call it sins ...i prefer to use the word " human's nature"
3) There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as The Dark Ages. agree . we should therefore ban all religions
4) god create earth 6 thousands years ago ? what happens to dinosaurs ?:wink:
5) theres no god in the first place ..i told you many times :biggrin:
6) you call it " god test " ? then your god must be so mean to test all those people ..including those kids from africa.. thought he loves everyone ?:biggrin:
7) what a word to control human's brain ..buddism had alot of those
8)It is a curious thing that every creed promises a paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for anyone of civilized taste.
9) i told you many times....The bastard! He doesn't exist!
10) as for clinton666 ....hes just not fitted to be a human

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Np, and best thing is i ask the 2 friends (who is male) why they go church for? They say there got alot of gals, go there see and xian them. I bth *smacks forehead* and lol

dude ..tell you the truth ..i also like them , i try going to church because of woman too :biggrin: .ta bolen tahan leh .

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
1) how do you know theres a god and satan in the first place :wink: what about others god ? if you dismiss other god , you will understand why others dismiss yours :p
3) There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as The Dark Ages. agree . we should therefore ban all religions
6) you call it " god test " ? then your god must be so mean to test all those people ..including those kids from africa.. thought he loves everyone ?:biggrin:
8)It is a curious thing that every creed promises a paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for anyone of civilized taste.

1. Other Gods such as Buddha were actually men but Man worship them and made them God. My God was never a man.
2. It is our nature to sin as Satan tempts us into sin.
3. Look at North Korea. How are they doing?
4. Dinosaurs were made 6000 years ago. They died out. DNA are said to only lasts a few thousand years and DNA has been found in dinosaur fossils.
5. There is a God. I told you many times too.
6. Life in Africa is improving.
7. The Shroud of Turin is actually the cloth they used to wrap Jesus' body after his crucifiction.
8. Heaven, that's where I'm going. I can't force you to join me.
9. He is not a bastard, He is God. He exists.
10. Clinton666? No comments. HAHA

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal

hell2.jpg

RETARDED SPASTIC DOG DRIFTER BURNING IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY..

scoobydooku

Alfrescian
Loyal
RETARDED SPASTIC DOG DRIFTER BURNING IN HELL FOR ALL OF ETERNITY..

SHUT UP CLINTON666. 666 is associated with the devil. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL TOO. Instead of evangelising, you are just condemning people to hell WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY REACHING IT'S GATE!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. Other Gods such as Buddha were actually men but Man worship them and made them God. My God was never a man.
2. It is our nature to sin as Satan tempts us into sin.
3. Look at North Korea. How are they doing?
4. Dinosaurs were made 6000 years ago. They died out. DNA are said to only lasts a few thousand years and DNA has been found in dinosaur fossils.
5. There is a God. I told you many times too.
6. Life in Africa is improving.
7. The Shroud of Turin is actually the cloth they used to wrap Jesus' body after his crucifiction.
8. Heaven, that's where I'm going. I can't force you to join me.
9. He is not a bastard, He is God. He exists.
10. Clinton666? No comments. HAHA

1) thats a problem with your religion...you guys think that only your god is a god :wink: you dont respect others too :biggrin:
2) oh fucking god , you really think that there is satan ? :biggrin: Faith is that quality which enables us to believe what we know to be untrue.
3) what about north korea ? nuclear ? proverty ? no humans right ?
4) dude ,you really need to do more research on dino . as i always say ..blind faith can do wonders to your brain
5) if there is god ..where is he now ? hiding ? i didnt know your god love to play hide and seek :biggrin: . if i tell you i got an elephant hiding inside my car do you believe ? why not ?
6) oh yea ? african kids life are improving ? so the majority have good life now ?
7) you mean jesus and god belongs to the same person ?
8) It is a curious thing that every creed promises a paradise which will be absolutely uninhabitable for anyone of civilized taste.
9) he is bastard ...period . so what is he going to do about it ? strike me with lighting now ? or must i wait until hes free then he strike me ?
10).................................................

Hellogoodbye

Alfrescian
Loyal
CLINTON666 I SAID THAT I WANT TO SEE YOU IN REAL LIFE.
When are you free, lol.
You want meet outside city harvest expo also can.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SHUT UP CLINTON666. 666 is associated with the devil. YOU WILL BURN IN HELL TOO. Instead of evangelising, you are just condemning people to hell WHEN YOU ARE ALREADY REACHING IT'S GATE!

thanks dude ..but i dont really afraid ...