• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 Year-Old Retarded SPG Believes She Can Fly, Plunges To Death

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
YES, EXACTLY, TOTALLY.
& hey, I'm sure Mernel has her own personal problems so much so that maybe even her family/bf won't even know.
So, what makes you think her bf will know EVERYTHING if her family doesn't even know a thing?
AND, how do you know for sure that she do sniff glue? Maybe it's only Eddy Effendy, her 'godfather' who sniffed, or maybe something else?

You spastic dog :mad: Obviously, you do not know how to add 2 to 2. You should go back and retake your PSLE Maths.

headlightdisco

You retarded dog :mad: She and her 'godfather' have committed suicide and that makes them criminals as it is a crime to commit suicide in Singapore.

Since you are so keen to respect criminals, I hope you will get robbed, mugged, beaten and raped. I will be showing a lot of respect to the perpetrators as you have requested

Stop going around calling people retarded dog; it doesn't make you look any better. -.-

Yeah, its a crime to commit suicide in Singapore but haven't you heard? The law isn't merciless; tsk, makes people wonder where you've been living all this while, under a rock? Anyway, she's already dead, what's the point of raking up all these? Why don't you just mind your own business and get a life instead of doing such pointless stuff like this? Yes, she committed a crime but she will pay for it and the law will deal with her. Who do you think you are? Is your name 'LAW'? If not then stop taking matters into your own hands.

And i'm not showing respect to criminals; i'm showing respect to the deceased; something YOU should do too. Thanks for your concern, but those might just befall you, karma always has its way of finding you. :smile: Why don't you worry about yourself first before poking your nose into other people's business?

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You spastic dog :mad: Obviously, you do not know how to add 2 to 2. You should go back and retake your PSLE Maths.

Hi back you boorish dog too. So what if I do not know my maths, we're talking about RESPECT, for humans, for the dead. What's the point of digressing the whole topic to you flaunting your maths skills huh?
Quit with your insults, I bet you'll be the one who gets robbed instead for being so overbearing, proud, full of yourself, demanding, mouth filled with critics, MUCH MUCH MORE!
& if I'm to go back to Primary, you should get back to Kindergarten!!
AWW, YOU NEED TO LEARN EVERYTHING FROM THE BASICS. :smile:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop going around calling people retarded dog; it doesn't make you look any better. -.-

Yeah, its a crime to commit suicide in Singapore but haven't you heard? The law isn't merciless; tsk, makes people wonder where you've been living all this while, under a rock? Anyway, she's already dead, what's the point of raking up all these? Why don't you just mind your own business and get a life instead of doing such pointless stuff like this? Yes, she committed a crime but she will pay for it and the law will deal with her. Who do you think you are? Is your name 'LAW'? If not then stop taking matters into your own hands.

And i'm not showing respect to criminals; i'm showing respect to the deceased; something YOU should do too. Thanks for your concern, but those might just befall you, karma always has its way of finding you. :smile: Why don't you worry about yourself first before poking your nose into other people's business?

Ohhh.. I see, you dumbass retard. People who kill themselves in your book deserves your utmost respect. Your sons and daughters will know what to know should they want your respect:mad:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi back you boorish dog too. So what if I do not know my maths, we're talking about RESPECT, for humans, for the dead. What's the point of digressing the whole topic to you flaunting your maths skills huh?
Quit with your insults, I bet you'll be the one who gets robbed instead for being so overbearing, proud, full of yourself, demanding, mouth filled with critics, MUCH MUCH MORE!
& if I'm to go back to Primary, you should get back to Kindergarten!!
AWW, YOU NEED TO LEARN EVERYTHING FROM THE BASICS. :smile:

Ohhh.. I see, you dumbass retard. People who kill themselves in your book deserves your utmost respect. Your sons and daughters will know what to know should they want your respect:mad:

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ohhhhhhhhh, so you really DON'T get it, DO you? Maybe it's a lil too complex, but here's a simpler version, do you get the meaning, humans, do you get the meaning living people?
Both worlds do we need to respect, living & the dead. If you respect neither, will anyone respect you? No. Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you.
Right now, no one respects you at all. You just don't seem to have that mindset that a normal human being is supposed to have, do you?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ohhhhhhhhh, so you really DON'T get it, DO you? Maybe it's a lil too complex, but here's a simpler version, do you get the meaning, humans, do you get the meaning living people?
Both worlds do we need to respect, living & the dead. If you respect neither, will anyone respect you? No. Do unto others, what you want others to do unto you.
Right now, no one respects you at all. You just don't seem to have that mindset that a normal human being is supposed to have, do you?

You spastic maggot :mad:
Suicide involves self-murder, anyone who commits it is sinning and is the same as if the person murdered another human being. These two sould are going straight to HELL to suffer the eternal flame.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk, basically i respect everyone, except shallow, mindless fools like you. :smile:

Suicide involves self-murder, anyone who commits it is sinning and is the same as if the person murdered another human being. These two souls are going straight to HELL to suffer the eternal flames of damnation.

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suicide involves self-murder, anyone who commits it is sinning and is the same as if the person murdered another human being. These two sould are going straight to HELL to suffer the eternal flame.

Okay, so like what you said, it may be true. They'll have to pay the consequences, but you don't have to continue adding on to the whole matter & blow it up as badly as it seems right now, do you?
In the first place, if they have the choice, would they want to choose this path? I bet not. Precisely because they have no other ways to get out of such situation, thus resorted to this. Can't you be understanding a little & put yourself in their shoes? If you are, would so many people be here wasting their breaths talking/debating with you right now?
Why can't you just THINK, why can't you just have a much more MATURED MINDSET?

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay, so like what you said, it may be true. They'll have to pay the consequences, but you don't have to continue adding on to the whole matter & blow it up as badly as it seems right now, do you?
In the first place, if they have the choice, would they want to choose this path? I bet not. Precisely because they have no other ways to get out of such situation, thus resorted to this. Can't you be understanding a little & put yourself in their shoes? If you are, would so many people be here wasting their breaths talking/debating with you right now?
Why can't you just THINK, why can't you just have a much more MATURED MINDSET?

You are talking through your spastic arsehole :mad:. Any situation is better than to suffer the eternal flames of damnation. Check up your dictionary for the meaning of eternal, you idiotic nincompoop.

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are talking through your spastic arsehole :mad:. Any situation is better than to suffer the eternal flames of damnation. Check up your dictionary for the meaning of eternal, you idiotic nincompoop.

Your vulgarities & really really boorish manner won't get you anywhere. Wonder how old are you anyway. If you're above 18, wow, I'm really shocked at how 'fast' your mind matures.
I'm typing sense here while you're merely typing words w/o even having them go through your brain.

Really, to be truthful, I've never met anyone like you. As senseless, refusing to admit your mistakes, being so strong-headed in such a bad way. Indeed any situation is better, but if you were them, not the kind who really always open up to others, what will you do? No one can force you to open up if you don't wish to. Mindsets are always that ending their lives are the best way. To be harsh again, what CAN YOU DO if that's the choice they make? Do you have a right to bother & comment further?

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know why you keep making inaccurate claims. She is not retarded. You need to go back to school and may need to consult a psychologist.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your vulgarities & really really boorish manner won't get you anywhere. Wonder how old are you anyway. If you're above 18, wow, I'm really shocked at how 'fast' your mind matures.
I'm typing sense here while you're merely typing words w/o even having them go through your brain.

Really, to be truthful, I've never met anyone like you. As senseless, refusing to admit your mistakes, being so strong-headed in such a bad way. Indeed any situation is better, but if you were them, not the kind who really always open up to others, what will you do? No one can force you to open up if you don't wish to. Mindsets are always that ending their lives are the best way. To be harsh again, what CAN YOU DO if that's the choice they make? Do you have a right to bother & comment further?

NO AMOUNT OF SUFFERING ON EARTH CAN BE COMPARED TO ETERNAL DAMNATION IN HELL. SURELY, EVEN A RETARD LIKE YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.
AGAINST THE FIRES OF HELL, THERE CAN BE NO IFS AND BUTS
WITH YOUR MENTALITY, YOU ARE ALREADY ON THE PATH TO HELL:mad:

ALSH

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure you're not a Christian. Don't blame me for saying this, no wonder that explains the 666 on your screen name. No matter how much people drill all these sense into your head, it will never get through, because you refuse to listen to all these & yet choose to follow this path instead, following Satan perhaps?
& I am not a retard, will you STOP CALLING ME A RETARD, take a look at yourself, what kind of a person you are before even throwing insults at me & others. Damnation, damnation, since you know so much & perhaps wish to know more, why don't you go Hell now instead to find out? You don't expect anyone to really believe all these based on your words alone, do you.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure you're not a Christian. Don't blame me for saying this, no wonder that explains the 666 on your screen name. No matter how much people drill all these sense into your head, it will never get through, because you refuse to listen to all these & yet choose to follow this path instead, following Satan perhaps?
& I am not a retard, will you STOP CALLING ME A RETARD, take a look at yourself, what kind of a person you are before even throwing insults at me & others. Damnation, damnation, since you know so much & perhaps wish to know more, why don't you go Hell now instead to find out? You don't expect anyone to really believe all these based on your words alone, do you.

You are a retard for you glorify suicide knowing very well that suicide is a crime in the eyes of this country and God.