• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello wiki shit, my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours suit you. Got one old mother and two daughters. CONDOM threw on the road used by her elder daughter and son in law. 这款最适合你了 same low class loser mudlander shit using CONDOM to insult others. No wonder no progress but each younger generation become more barbarian 有娘生没父母教

So how wiki loser shit, 你喜欢my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours这个mudlander bitch吗. Give you free Toyota car to drive. Not bad lah for you MALAYSIAN GIGOLO. Shot gun marriage type so should be very SEXciting.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like i said, i have too much time on my hands

[video=youtube;wbMWdIjArg0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbMWdIjArg0[/video]

Me too lots of time hahahahah. Every insults will be returned in double to bastard MALAYSIANS like you and the whole shit gang.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how wiki loser shit, 你喜欢my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours这个mudlander bitch吗. Give you free Toyota car to drive. Not bad lah for you MALAYSIAN GIGOLO. Shot gun marriage type so should be very SEXciting.

Hey loser wiki shit, 这种不够有钱不合适你? Need to buy BMW car for you then can is it? The MALAYSIAN GIGOLO son in law from Penang no complain leh. KL GIGOLO higher standard?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey loser wiki shit, 这种不够有钱不合适你? Need to buy BMW car for you then can is it? The MALAYSIAN GIGOLO son in law from Penang no complain leh. KL GIGOLO higher standard?

An extra dollar or two would help? 我还拾钟意国产车,MYVI 就得了喔