• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hells14.gif

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Red Amoeba 哥, 说实话,我受不了。但,如他对我真心,我会慢慢适应也忍受他妈妈的瞎闹。

听妈妈的话

[video=youtube;HzYWhn25P7s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HzYWhn25P7s[/video]

be a mammy boy very good:0

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO..真的。Not in the looks but in the manner he handles issue. When a man is good at being a bad ass, he is so good in my book.

No wonder you said somebody with good EQ and PR means better man than others. As long as it's not a nobody.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;xhQzAm-_gWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhQzAm-_gWY[/video]
this song for sister Joanne.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh you created one thread said you Sporean then now come and say you mistress. Don't disgrace Sporean woman lah. You are a mudlander in disguise slandering Sporean as usual. Why are mudlanders so unprogressive and bad hearted? Go focus on doing progressive things to improve your life instead of destroying others life. Earn money the right way and not by short cut like MALAYSIAN MISTRESS Mandy Lieu and my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours, both used giving birth to children to snatch money (and man in the case of Mandy lieu).

Wow totally ignore me and SNTCK hovering around. Hahhahahah fox tail is out, Joanne another mudlander shit. Listen to tonychat to learn from Elon.

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMHO..真的。Not in the looks but in the manner he handles issue. When a man is good at being a bad ass, he is so good in my book.

hugs 姐。我也同意您的说法。”坏”的男人有好多吸引力。:)