• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
在联邦Condo几贵一下哦,Condom几便一下,要买那一个咯???

KNNBCCB you mudlander dog confirm and chop. Exact same bully behaviour as my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours who threw used condom to the road outside their house. Low class loser mudlander shit who insult others with condom. Go learn from Elon.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
KNNBCCB you mudlander dog confirm and chop. Exact same bully behaviour as my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours who threw used condom to the road outside their house. Low class loser mudlander shit who insult others with condom. Go learn from Elon.

Elon是遍为哦? 是不是住在Batu Pahat Elvis 的哥哥哦?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still want to deny no stinky crime going on? Why so many loser mudlander shit telling lies about me being mudlander? Hey losers, if you all don't like your mudlander citizenship come and exchange with me anytime OK. I am not like you hypocrites who praise PAP but don't take up Spore citizenship. I praise MALAYSIA GOVT and willing to be mudlander ANYTIME hahahahah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Elon是遍为哦? 是不是住在Batu Pahat Elvis 的哥哥哦?

Hey loser mudlander dog shit, you never heard tonychat clone teaching loser to learn from Elon? Be progressive and not waste your time or even spare time insulting others WITH LIES or CONDOM.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey loser mudlander dog shit, you never heard tonychat clone teaching loser to learn from Elon? Be progressive and not waste your time or even spare time insulting others WITH LIES or CONDOM.

一起海哭石烂吧好不好喔?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
哥,你好坏啊 。。。哈哈 :)

1*omTvZ8m4YQ8hx6rbAxjluw.jpeg

[video=youtube;-pYXdqSzMjQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pYXdqSzMjQ[/video]

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hello wiki shit, my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours suit you. Got one old mother and two daughters. CONDOM threw on the road used by her elder daughter and son in law. 这款最适合你了 same low class loser mudlander shit using CONDOM to insult others. No wonder no progress but each younger generation become more barbarian 有娘生没父母教

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello wiki shit, my barbarian MALAYSIAN CHINESE MISTRESS neighbours suit you. Got one old mother and two daughters. CONDOM threw on the road used by her elder daughter and son in law. 这款最适合你了 same low class loser mudlander shit using CONDOM to insult others. No wonder no progress but each younger generation become more barbarian 有娘生没父母教

我用发糕侮辱你可以格??

huat%20cake.gif

Joanne

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is I can be a bad ass myself so where shall I find another bad ass? I shall typed in English so I don't have to translate for others.

hugs姐,我也有”坏”的时候啊。但我感觉您比我凶,对男人的控制比我厉害多了。 :)