• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 男人不坏,女人不爱。真的吗?

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know why these mudlander chant lies? They want to cover up the above truths of them caught making accusations without proof to slander others they dislike. Mudlander dogs are bastard LIAR hypocrites who target people to bully as long as they think can get away with it. Go tell Schooling and Papsmearer here they are chow foreigner! Wiki shit is 没种 bully! And dont stop chanting your lies!

你连 莹包良 都没去过你都不知道 你这个臭foreigner

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
你连 虎豹别墅 都没去过都不知道 你这个臭 foreigner :oIo:

How many times I must remind you not to stop chanting your lies LOSER mudlander dog? This is the last time OK. No chant within next one week - see how lenient I am - you are confirmed LOSER! Of course no matter you win or lose you are already confirmed a LIAR hypocrite mudlander dog.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You know why these mudlander chant lies? They want to cover up the above truths of them caught making accusations without proof to slander others they dislike. Mudlander dogs are bastard LIAR hypocrites who target people to bully as long as they think can get away with it. Go tell Schooling and Papsmearer here they are chow foreigner! Wiki shit is 没种 bully! And dont stop chanting your lies! I challenge you to chant 1000 times leh, no chant means LOSER!

睁眼说瞎话 = lying without batting an eyelid = ugly truth of mudlander dogs!