• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

政治文抄公- Political Plagiarizing

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

James Gomez : I apologize for the error.

WKS : Sorry also must explain.

George Yeo : JG should withdraw from election.

GMS : Apologized already...we shall leave no man behind.

(A few months later, GMS resigned and left everybody behind.)

YSL : ... ... ...

LTK : Nothing to say then must expel.

GMS : Expel also must explain.

LTK : The reason for expulsion has been explained fully.

GMS : No, fully also not enough, must explain somemore.

LTK : Ram, take care of this madcow when you're free.

Ram : Sure no problem, when I'm free.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once and for all, if the once NSP chief now reduced to village idiot chief wannabe wants to talk about morals and integrity, it can jolly well address two questions - failure to answer or address them on the pretext that they come from someone "unworthy" merely shows the evasiveness and lack of these two traits - and I believe most will agree with me. And even if I expect answers, I expect ones that are not patronising or ridiculous. If they are convincing, among others, I will take it.

1) The NSP fielded Steve Chia and Spencer Ng under its watch. I don't need to elaborate but the two links are below. Spencer left the profession thereby preventing MOE from sacking him.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/nsp-candidate-accused-indiscretions-054528624.html
http://www.singapore-window.org/sw03/031228st.htm

2) The FVI gave impression that MK was a disinformation campaign in cooperation with WP and later said that it was bully tactics by WP. Ng E-Jay is on friendly terms with it and assisted writing articles for NSP. Why the inconsistency. Was one a lie? Again, the two links are below.
http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=6824
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....allenge-Yaw-Shin-Leong-to-contest-in-Tampines

I could have come up with more, but this will suffice. I don't want argument on too many fronts. Let us remember that poor standards are bad, but double standards are worse. This mean poor standards while expecting higher standards from others. I will have people doing screenshots from the replies and quotes if they turn out to stink.

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once and for all, if the once NSP chief now reduced to village idiot chief wannabe wants to talk about morals and integrity, it can jolly well address two questions - failure to answer or address them on the pretext that they come from someone "unworthy" merely shows the evasiveness and lack of these two traits - and I believe most will agree with me. And even if I expect answers, I expect ones that are not patronising or ridiculous. If they are convincing, among others, I will take it.

1) The NSP fielded Steve Chia and Spencer Ng under its watch. I don't need to elaborate but the two links are below. Spencer left the profession thereby preventing MOE from sacking him.
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/blogs/singaporescene/nsp-candidate-accused-indiscretions-054528624.html
http://www.singapore-window.org/sw03/031228st.htm

2) The FVI gave impression that MK was a disinformation campaign in cooperation with WP and later said that it was bully tactics by WP. Ng E-Jay is on friendly terms with it and assisted writing articles for NSP. Why the inconsistency. Was one a lie? Again, the two links are below.
http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=6824
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....allenge-Yaw-Shin-Leong-to-contest-in-Tampines

Is that what he meant by his principles? :rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng said:
I don't think you understand me well. I have never changed, as principled as ever.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I don't think you understand me well. I have never changed, as principled as ever."

You would expect that if its claims about others is audacious any day, the same would apply to claims about itself. That would be about the only thing it would be consistent. Being consistently inconsistent.

Still await a response.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

To add, who would ever claim that they do not change. Such a bold statement to protect oneself became a dumb statement. Joined one party left, joined another party left, that itself is at least change of political principles.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

GMS : Apologized already...we shall leave no man behind.

(A few months later, GMS resigned and left everybody behind.)

GMS : No, fully also not enough, must explain somemore.

Another good example that shows the opposite of its "I have never changed" claims.

SNAblog

Alfrescian
Loyal
You would expect that if its claims about others is audacious any day, the same would apply to claims about itself. That would be about the only thing it would be consistent. Being consistently inconsistent.

This is a case of someone who is suffering from severe narcissistic personality disorder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

1. Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents - "I am as principled as before"

2. Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation - resort to name callings when he find himself being outtalk

3. Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success - imagining himself to be a vanguard of democracy and morality for Singapore politics

4. Requires constant attention - someone here did called him an "attention whore"

5. Easily becomes jealous - obviously jealous of other success against his own failures

6. Obsessed with oneself - It is always about him, his principle, his integrity, his morality, blah blah blah

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Scroobal quote that show this "integrity(not)" trait further:

"I wrote off YSL when you were still friends with him."

And agree with him on this one.

"I really do not know what happened but he has discredited himself. The damage is extensive and I doubt he will recover."

Of course, with the kind of double-remarks increasing and trending all over the net with each passing day, it can forget about 2016 GE even if it holds its tongue by 2014 or 2015. Internet stuff gets stored all the time.

Last edited:

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a case of someone who is suffering from severe narcissistic personality disorder:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

1. Tends to exaggerate their own importance, achievements, and talents - "I am as principled as before"

2. Reacts to criticism with anger, shame, or humiliation - resort to name callings when he find himself being outtalk

3. Imagines unrealistic fantasies of success - imagining himself to be a vanguard of democracy and morality for Singapore politics

4. Requires constant attention - someone here did called him an "attention whore"

5. Easily becomes jealous - obviously jealous of other success against his own failures

6. Obsessed with oneself - It is always about him, his principle, his integrity, his morality, blah blah blah

NPD could be a good name for its new party for 2016. Nefarious Party of Deranged.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I have said earlier, he should prove his worth by standing for Hougang by-election against WP.

Yes, if it seems that WP is as unworthy or even more unworthy than PAP, why be so fast to declare not to go for 3-corner and even ask other opposition to stay away (if I recall correctly).

(And tell it better not give us the crap that WP is lesser evil than PAP therefore it shall not go Hougang, because its actions do not match the words - it seems to it that WP is the bigger evil.)

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't worry. I revealed nothing new. These have been revealed by himself long ago. Anyway, JXL is is just a nick. Nobody will know how he is unless he allows.

Fair enough.

Strange that he would call me your buddy when you know his mother and brother but I do not, that makes you his buddy more than mine. Slowly proving to be integrity-less, perhaps from mixing too much with NSP insects, especially those fat ones.

Another sign of integrity-less was making noise his real-life persona being shared here, but saying we came from same school, calling me senior (not that it bothers me). That was after the false accusation that I should "come clean" for "having left WP but somehow still maintain a special relationship with WP", suddenly buddy with me, say him a bit, (s)he luapan kemarahan again and unfriend - like a girl.

JXL should stand for Justice X Lopsided.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's an alright fellow. It's fair that he (or anyone) has something to disagree with or to be disppointed with some WP policies. However, GMS influence on him is getting unhealthy and getting him unbalanced. I've never agreed with anything just because it's from WP. I've also never disagreed with anything just because it's from GMS. I do disagree with WP sometimes and agree with GMS sometimes, based on my personal opinion on the issue and the arguements from both sides.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
He's an alright fellow. It's fair that he (or anyone) has something to disagree with or to be disppointed with some WP policies. However, GMS influence on him is getting unhealthy and getting him unbalanced. I've never agreed with anything just because it's from WP. I've also never disagreed with anything just because it's from GMS. I do disagree with WP sometimes and agree with GMS sometimes, based on my personal opinion on the issue and the arguements from both sides.

Fair enough. Your flaws are something else, just like my flaws are something else. We both do not share the same flaws, just as we do not share the same flaws as these 2 chaps whom I now think shares the same integrity flaws.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Self absorbing son of a bitch. Autolatry at its worst The only saving grace is the self deprecating act of naming his computer business Mad Cow. A foretelling of his future descent into derangement.

In the past, it was enjoying the support of praises of those who "blindly supported" WP, now calls them blind and dares to say it has not "changed principles".

In the past, despite the fact that most opposition supporters in SBF called everyone to vote for any opposition including it, despite it always spouting rubbish here, it never complained that they are "blind" but said to vote all opposition is to create "balance". But now calls them "blind".

Some of these forummers it has known for a very long time, interacted for a very long time and it should know their political affiliation, suddenly the same forummers overnight one-whole-shot all "join WP" to become "members" or even "cadres" simply because of its own choice to go against WP, so after moving along the ruler away from WP, the rest are now closer to WP than it and become WP members? No "change"? Same "principles"? Scroobal also WP cadre or not? SNABlog also WP cadre?

A real SHIT of a man.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sad to say, some have accused me of using clones to say such sensitive things, but I'd say it here and now, GMS has lost his moral compass and grounds.

To those who think that I've used clones to say such things, I use my own Vincent Ramseth name to agree or disagree with whether GMS or LKY.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say, some have accused me of using clones to say such sensitive things, but I'd say it here and now, GMS has lost his moral compass and grounds.

If it said that, then it's not lost its moral compass - its lost its marbles. For years, it has never accused you with clones, suddenly you disagree with him you become "cloney island". But you said its "kindhearted", so there.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If it said that, then it's not lost its moral compass - its lost its marbles. For years, it has never accused you with clones, suddenly you disagree with him you become "cloney island". But you said its "kindhearted", so there.

Well I have to speak from the heart, he has been kindhearted to me many-a-times. 一日之恩,百世难忘。
Through from the heart again, I can't agree with everything he says. 一码归一码。

Last edited: