• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MBT will win 70% votes in Tampines...

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS,

Time to go to sleep liao. Get up early Sunday and start your walkabout and house visits early.

This forum is the last place to come to garner the swing votes.

:biggrin:

Scroobal,

You are forever that sharp. :wink:

The YPAP's confidence is true in reality. They have been talking about it in Tampines and the reason is also given as such.

I do have other feedback like you do. I have been trying to get Alfian Saat, but I guess he is not ready to talk to me yet.

I am not so optimistic as you are. 20% vote swing is not easy. Even for GE2006 when WP puts up its best team in Aljunied, it could only get 11% vote swing, 6% more than average National vote swing.

Goh Meng Seng

Tan Kim Kim

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. There are a few reasons, one of which, will be announced very soon.

Goh Meng Seng

let me help you:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/or9x1GKozYA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/or9x1GKozYA?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Weekim

Alfrescian
Loyal
So for Tampines to effect a vote swing of 20%, from 31% (2006) to 51% in 2010, it is almost unimaginable. But nevertheless, I will have to do my best.

I will like to look at it this way, "Even if there is a swing vote of negative 18.5%, from 31% to 12.5% in 2010, you will still get back your elections deposit!"

Subok

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. There are a few reasons, one of which, will be announced very soon.

Goh Meng Seng

GMS you are just a FREAKING OPPORTUNIST! join WP when they are HOT! get fame already go join NSP for whatever real reason I F*K care u! whatever the media said I F*K to!

COME here Cry your FATHER then Cry your MOTHER about Singapore politics like you some kind of "savior". Cannot SPEAK a proper sentence of PROPERLY ENUNCIATED ENGLISH (This PAP really need to be "FIX" knn spend so much money in NUS at the end this kind of F*K up graduate!), not apologetic about it never mind. Lousy National Day speech "PASSABLE" never mind.

Everything about YOU the GREAT PRETENDER CUM OPPORTUNIST I F*K care! BUT THE LEAST OF ALL LEAST! YOU SHOULD BE WALKING AND WALKING UNTIL BLISTERS AND CHANGING TRACK SHOES and not WASTE TIME HERE WEEPING you are will be doing fine as long above 36%!

If I am your CO, I straight put a charge up to the PRESIDENT to STRIP you of your F*King captain rank!

YOU ARE A F*KING disgrace!

Before another battle start already tell ppl your back door plan to hong king

Before any real elections start you already forecast best results 36%

I hate to say this but

YOU CHEE BYE KIA GET THE F*K OUT OF POLITICS! YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE!!

SO OLD STILL LIVE UNDER YOUR MOTHER's roof! NVM, we count as part of your sincerity to serve Singaporean.

Haven't lost you already say will go hong kong if lost, NVM, we count as part of your back up plan

NOT A SINGLE VOTE CAST, you already tell yourself get "36%" already very good??!

WHAT THE FISH YOU TALKING ABOUT!! NUS ECONS GRAD!!

EVEN IF I BURN UNDER THE WRATH OF ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTS OPP THINKING I AM A PAP RAT TO DESTROY OPP CANDIDATES, I SAY TO GET RID of pest like you is worth all the trouble!

"keep on trying, or die trying"!

YOU OCCIFFER from SAF? Captain? I feel sorry for those under your command.

Before engaging enemy giving company briefing, "Soldiers if we lose, we will retreat to X" and then just before marching off "Soldiers we would have won beautifully if only 36% of us survive"

F**K YOU CAPTAIN XXX (shit you do not deserve it) PTE GMS!

As an Officer in Command you should be saying

"Soldiers, tonight we march off, but BY NOON I shall MEET each and everyone of you at the back of enemy's line! WE SHALL OVER-RUN them! I GMS, as your OFFICER WILL BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR PARENTS!"

F**K you GMS! you really dont deserve any respect, YOU are worst than PAP!

PAP do wrong things still dare to stand there face the people whether they admit wrong or not. YOU CB kia, haven't even fire one bullet already curl your tail in between your legs!

Go back do your business until drive a S-class, and list your company then say.

Sorry if I insulted you. I mean sorry to those words used, cause you do not deserve them. AS in you are worst than what those words meant to say!

YOU ARE REALLY A DISGRACE!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS you are just a FREAKING OPPORTUNIST! If I am your CO, I straight put a charge up to the PRESIDENT to STRIP you of your F*King captain rank!

You sound like PAP in disguise as sniper among the bush. NO manner, no respect and no discipline. Are you his die hard enemy or trying to destroy the alternative voice prior to election.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You sound like PAP in disguise as sniper among the bush. NO manner, no respect and no discipline. Are you his die hard enemy or trying to destroy the alternative voice prior to election.

He is just drunk. Ignore him.

Goh Meng Seng

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am keen to hear what can GMS and his party do for the people in Tampines if they want residents to vote for them to go in.

I think Elections should be within this 1 year. So there isn't much time left to garner votes. There is no level playing field. To win the main party, the opposition has to work even harder to win votes over. Working as hard as what the main party is doing is seriously not enough.

How many percent of Tampines residents knew who GMS and NSP are? This is the demographic that NSP should do and not be concerned about what the YPAP is talking about how MBT is going to win 70%.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
GMS you are just a FREAKING OPPORTUNIST! join WP when they are HOT! get fame already go join NSP for whatever real reason I F*K care u! whatever the media said I F*K to!

COME here Cry your FATHER then Cry your MOTHER about Singapore politics like you some kind of "savior". Cannot SPEAK a proper sentence of PROPERLY ENUNCIATED ENGLISH (This PAP really need to be "FIX" knn spend so much money in NUS at the end this kind of F*K up graduate!), not apologetic about it never mind. Lousy National Day speech "PASSABLE" never mind.

Everything about YOU the GREAT PRETENDER CUM OPPORTUNIST I F*K care! BUT THE LEAST OF ALL LEAST! YOU SHOULD BE WALKING AND WALKING UNTIL BLISTERS AND CHANGING TRACK SHOES and not WASTE TIME HERE WEEPING you are will be doing fine as long above 36%!

If I am your CO, I straight put a charge up to the PRESIDENT to STRIP you of your F*King captain rank!

YOU ARE A F*KING disgrace!

Before another battle start already tell ppl your back door plan to hong king

Before any real elections start you already forecast best results 36%

I hate to say this but

YOU CHEE BYE KIA GET THE F*K OUT OF POLITICS! YOU ARE AN UTTER DISGRACE!!

SO OLD STILL LIVE UNDER YOUR MOTHER's roof! NVM, we count as part of your sincerity to serve Singaporean.

Haven't lost you already say will go hong kong if lost, NVM, we count as part of your back up plan

NOT A SINGLE VOTE CAST, you already tell yourself get "36%" already very good??!

WHAT THE FISH YOU TALKING ABOUT!! NUS ECONS GRAD!!

EVEN IF I BURN UNDER THE WRATH OF ALL THOSE WHO SUPPORTS OPP THINKING I AM A PAP RAT TO DESTROY OPP CANDIDATES, I SAY TO GET RID of pest like you is worth all the trouble!

"keep on trying, or die trying"!

YOU OCCIFFER from SAF? Captain? I feel sorry for those under your command.

Before engaging enemy giving company briefing, "Soldiers if we lose, we will retreat to X" and then just before marching off "Soldiers we would have won beautifully if only 36% of us survive"

F**K YOU CAPTAIN XXX (shit you do not deserve it) PTE GMS!

As an Officer in Command you should be saying

"Soldiers, tonight we march off, but BY NOON I shall MEET each and everyone of you at the back of enemy's line! WE SHALL OVER-RUN them! I GMS, as your OFFICER WILL BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR PARENTS!"

F**K you GMS! you really dont deserve any respect, YOU are worst than PAP!

PAP do wrong things still dare to stand there face the people whether they admit wrong or not. YOU CB kia, haven't even fire one bullet already curl your tail in between your legs!

Go back do your business until drive a S-class, and list your company then say.

Sorry if I insulted you. I mean sorry to those words used, cause you do not deserve them. AS in you are worst than what those words meant to say!

Wow, what a cunt you are, finally out of your sheep skin huh? LOL :p:p:p:p

Queen Seok Duk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I am keen to hear what can GMS and his party do for the people in Tampines if they want residents to vote for them to go in.

There is nothing GMS or his party can do unless and until they are big enough to form the next government, or least, force a coalition government.

Without a substantial representation in Parliament, no opposition can implement policy changes. At most, oppositions can make noise Parliament.

I have never asked what Oppositions can do for me if I vote them. I vote for Oppositions so that PAP will not be arrogant as they have always been. Until there is a level playing field, until Oppositions can contest in Elections in a fair and square manner, the question of what Oppositions can do for me is not immediately relevant. The way the game is played in Parliament, I must first open the doors for Oppositions to come in. I don't extract a condition from the Opposition before I give my vote to them. I give my vote to them first so that there may exist a condition where I can see what Oppositions can do.

jw5

Loyal
Alamak! Read carefully lah. I say, anything above 36% would be reasonable... meaning, getting more than 50% also reasonable but getting below 36% would be unreasonable or unacceptable to me.

Goh Meng Seng
For those who ask you what your aim is in Tampines, your answer should be "to win", not "getting above 36% is reasonable".

Since you said that getting below 36% would be unreasonable or unacceptable to you, please clarify what would be your reaction or response if you indeed get less than 36%. (although I don't think that would happen)

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... for that GRC with a MOS for housing... where? :wink:

Don't act blur lah .... With background in stats, you know exactly which GRC I am talking about. The demographics are sweet with a huge concentration of P65. If you fight there, the PAP there will be easily "caught off gaurd" since they are not expecting any challenge there.

No need to paste up which GRC ... you know I know can oredi .... :p

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not so optimistic as you are. 20% vote swing is not easy. Even for GE2006 when WP puts up its best team in Aljunied, it could only get 11% vote swing, 6% more than average National vote swing.

Goh Meng Seng

20% vote swing is possible if the candidate of the opposing side makes a big boo boo and loses the confidence of the people. Take for example, Ling How Doong, after his "Don't talk cock" outburst in parliament and his acrimonious quarrel with Chiam (whom the people have more respect) out in the open, his vote drops by more than 20%...

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
20% vote swing is possible if the candidate of the opposing side makes a big boo boo and loses the confidence of the people. Take for example, Ling How Doong, after his "Don't talk cock" outburst in parliament and his acrimonious quarrel with Chiam (whom the people have more respect) out in the open, his vote drops by more than 20%...

Good work on the letter questioning the arrest of Abdul Malik.

Based on the TR reports, it was noted tht the file was opened by MDA. Maybe you should direct an email to MDA and a certain rear admiral. From what I understand, this rear admiral hopes to eventually become the Minister of Home Affairs, one of the most powerful positions in the PAP government. He is using the current YOG to score points and show to everyone that he is the right man for the job.

phouse3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't talk cock lah. Ling was last MP in 1997. It's been 13 years. However, don't forget Chiam sent his guy to contest Ling and lost his deposit.:o

It is more honest, interesting and salient if you had asked: Will Chiam suffer a 15% swing and will his replacement at PP suffer a 20% swing? :rolleyes:

Repeating the same old shit is very boring.:(

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aurvandil, you are really a "dangerous man"! :wink:

But Raymond Lim is in East Coast GRC and WP is there. Unless his constituency is cut out from East Coast GRC, there is no way I could contest against him without clashing with WP. This is not what I want to see.

Err... for that GRC with a MOS for housing... where? :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Shameless old fuck. lol. that WP u mentioned is a proxy of PAP and as dirty as the old fuck himself. u see, we have 3 old fucks here. 1 old fuck is controlling the parliament, 2nd old fuck is pretending to be opposition and on PAP payroll, and now we have another old fuck is now trying to get into PAP's payroll. LOL

Old traitor dog !!! 1 leg in coffin already, why are u so greedy still aiming at striking toto this comming election? Ur kind of fucked up character, thinking of yourself only, is not suitable for politics

:rolleyes:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock lah. Ling was last MP in 1997. It's been 13 years. However, don't forget Chiam sent his guy to contest Ling and lost his deposit.:o

It is more honest, interesting and salient if you had asked: Will Chiam suffer a 15% swing and will his replacement at PP suffer a 20% swing? :rolleyes:

Repeating the same old shit is very boring.:(

Chiam is another traitor scum no different from LTK the PAP stooge.