• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Typical Sinkie bitch who thinks only she's right.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I pity her husband for marrying a fucking cunt like her.

What a fucking ugly bitch.
13567255_1052775214806770_1680969018741175467_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/groups/PokemonGoSG/permalink/1813350045578160/?pnref=story

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone got a clone facebook account??
Please go in and give this fucking lau cheebye a thrashing, she needs some vaporub inside that cheebye of hers. Her husband needs to educate this cunt by giving her a few slaps before he fuck her fat cunt.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone got a clone facebook account??
Please go in and give this fucking lau cheebye a thrashing, she needs some vaporub inside that cheebye of hers. Her husband needs to educate this cunt by giving her a few slaps before he fuck her fat cunt.

I do... :biggrin:

WujiBo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun insult the holy spirits.

All sins can be forgiven except for insulting the holy spirit.

All Christians have holy spirits.

She is my sister in Christ.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her mole has a mole on it. It's very gross! Why did she get it removed years ago?

It's probably cancerous and will kill her someday with skin cancer.

She's a butt ugly bitch, without that mole she's still ugly.
Pig with lipstick

12747293_962650503819242_8006214986676907685_o.jpg

Whoever can fuck this thing should be given an award.

14595801_1124428497641441_958194650096524066_n.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No. This woman dumped cottonmouth and that's why this evil and narrow hearted mudlander psychopath is revenging on her now. What a low blow as usual from mudlander psychopath cottonmouth (previous nick SINKIE).
Hello welcome back where did you go? You forgot how to unlock the door to your cell?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. This woman dumped cottonmouth and that's why this evil and narrow hearted mudlander psychopath is revenging on her now. What a low blow as usual from mudlander psychopath cottonmouth (previous nick SINKIE).

Are you this butt fucking ugly bitch??