• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Uniquely Sinkie cunt Josephine asks for gift back from friend after 4 years.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Woman asks friend to return Airpods gift from 4 years ago as hers aren’t working​

LATEST NEWS SINGAPORE
Cashing in her friend-cheque four years later.
By Dhanya Vimalan - 19 Mar 2024, 10:05 am

Follow us on WhatsappFollow us on Telegram

“Please return to me”: Woman asks friend to give back Airpods gift from four years ago​

A post on Complaint Singapore’s Facebook page featuring a conversation between “Jeff” and a “friend” about an Airpods gift has sparked a mixture of amusement and indignation among netizens.

The screenshot of the conversation showed Jeff’s friend, “Josephine”, asking him to return a pair of Apple Airpods that she had given him as a birthday gift four years ago.

432734641_2894060734067422_7049729191101012730_n-e1710754199444.jpeg

Source: Facebook
She explained in the text that she wanted the gift back, as her Airpods were not working and she was in a tough financial spot.

Jeff, understandably, did not reply, which invited a more hostile response.

Woman asks to return birthday gift as “a small favour”​

On 15 March, Jeff posted Josephine’s initial messages on Complaint Singapore’s Facebook page, asking if anyone has encountered this before.

Josephine had started the conversation light-heartedly, asking how he was and that she hopes he was doing well.

432757973_2891681154305380_5191356957283924572_n.jpeg

She then proceeded to ask him for “a small favour”.

“Do you remember 4 years ago I brought for you Apple Airpods as birthday present? Can I get it back because mine spoiled already and I am not doing so well financially… can you please return to me?”

The initial post already evoked several humorous responses.

One commenter said: “Just reply: ‘I am sorry Jeffrey Tan Meng Lee is dead long ago, it was like 4 years ago. Everything were [sic] inside the coffin. Location 14b, 2314, Lim Chu Kang Road, Chinese cemetery.'”

Woman persists in her efforts to retrieve Airpods​

On Monday (18 March), Jeff followed up with another screenshot of his conversation with Josephine, after he failed to reply her initial messages.

Noticeably annoyed, she said: “Read message don’t want [sic] reply?” She also added that she was “not asking anything much”, just the Airpods.
432734641_2894060734067422_7049729191101012730_n.jpg

Jeff replied, calling Josephine out for asking for a birthday gift back. He also said the Airpods she bought him have not been working for a while.
He then followed that up by with a sarcastic response, saying he is also not doing well financially with no proper job and income yet.

“4 years ago I buy makan for you that caifan (economy rice) cost [sic] $4 please paynow to me, thanks,” his message read.
Josephine then sends him a string of emojis, ending off with a vulgarity.

Netizens troll the woman’s request for Airpods gift​

Since the incident was posted on Facebook, many commenters have ridiculed Josephine’s request for wanting to take back a birthday present from that long ago.
Screen-Shot-2024-03-18-at-5.13.44-pm.jpg

Others defended Josephine, saying Jeff should have helped her as a “token of friendship”.
“Give back lah lah if she is in a bad financial state. Better still buy her a new one as a token of friendship,” one said.
Screen-Shot-2024-03-18-at-5.23.11-pm.jpg

However, most agreed the request was ridiculous, with some poking fun at the conversation with requests of their own.
“You remember I bought you a pair of Pandora earrings in 2021 September. Can you return me cause mine is tarnished.”

Screen-Shot-2024-03-18-at-5.24.30-pm.jpg

Also read: Helper In M’sia Breaks Down In Tears After Employer Throws Surprise Birthday Celebration For Her

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyo both cheebyes also canont make it la.

Josephine (the one who gave the gift) - Look I dont know of many young people who are generous enough to gift AirPods which cost like a couple hundreds to their friends for their bdays. It's usually some split meal treat or buy u a lousy keychain nonsense. But she's also crazy enough to expect the return of a gift.... after 4 years!

The friend (who received the gift) - I have to say this friend is quite a lousy cunt too. What's wrong with replying properly and saying "sorry the AirPods are spoilt" and leave it as that?

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol,maybe she gift ipod as gift cos the guy screwed her for years, she paisei so gifted zhe guy with ipod, but now want ask back, the guy can charge her feeding her sperms ,lol

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this Jo is not doing well financially, she can always turn to selling her pussy. Just fuck one client is enough to pay for the Airpod pro 2, plus some loose change to buy her favorite bubble tea.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this Jo is not doing well financially, she can always turn to selling her pussy. Just fuck one client is enough to pay for the Airpod pro 2, plus some loose change to buy her favorite bubble tea.
Which Jo hah?

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of people quite common. someone "gave" me a spoilt backpack but after i fixed it he wants it back. :rolleyes: