• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Typical Sinkie bitch who thinks only she's right.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't understand English, cottonmouth aka SINKIE? My reply to Wunderfool already said NO.

Who the fuck is SINKIE? Your exfuck who ravaged your hole??
If you're not this fucking bitch, then you must look ugly like her that's why you are feeling the fucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who the fuck is SINKIE? Your exfuck who ravaged your hole??

Shameless mudlander psychopath can stop acting. Your mudlander evilness stinks from your butt hole and mouth and skin. What a piece of shit. Must have been dumped by Sporean woman before.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is the number one shameless mudlander who thinks only he is right and always right. Right to judge. Right to bully.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless mudlander psychopath can stop acting. Your mudlander evilness stinks from your butt hole and mouth and skin. What a piece of shit. Must have been dumped by Sporean woman before.

You must be also a Sinkie bitch who got trggered by the word sinkie bitch.
Your filthy unfuckable cunt must be itching to be fucked by a dog.

Did you even read the context of the first post before accusing me of a clone of whom and defending this fucking ugly bitch who is not even related to you? Fuck your chao cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must be also a Sinkie bitch who got trggered by the word sinkie bitch.
Your filthy unfuckable cunt must be itching to be fucked by a dog.

Did you even read the context of the first post before accusing me of a clone of whom and defending this fucking ugly bitch who is not even related to you? Fuck your chao cheebye.

You are accusing me of not reading when I did read the Facebook link. And why didn't you post the full story instead of her pictures and conclusion only? What a shameless mudlander bastard out to bully Sporean woman at any opportunity by painting in bad light with no full story.

And of course you are the clone of SINKIE. Your mudlander evilness stinks. Full of shit motherfucker mudlander devil who deserves to be burnt in hell. Son of mudlander whore.

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS is the number one shameless mudlander who thinks only he is right and always right. Right to judge. Right to bully.

You fucking unwanted sinkie spinster bitch who has never been fucked before, you must be praying to get fucked by a thousand shitskin. But no, even they find your cunt unfuckable because you look like that bitch.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are accusing me of not reading when I did read the Facebook link. And why didn't you post the full story instead of her pictures and conclusion only? What a shameless mudlander bastard out to bully Sporean woman at any opportunity by painting in bad light with no full story.

You are indeed a typical sinkie bitch, totally unfuckable, unreasonable.
The only thing worthy of your worthless filthy cunt is a broomstick.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

And of course you are the clone of SINKIE. Your mudlander evilness stinks. Full of shit.

You moronic stupid fucking bitch!
If you can click the link and read the full story, can't the rest of the guys do the same here?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You moronic stupid fucking bitch!
If you can click the link and read the full story, can't the rest of the guys do the same here?

Becos you know many wouldn't bother to click the link and find out the truth and you will get away with smearing her. Usual low blow by mudlander bastards like you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking unwanted sinkie spinster bitch who has never been fucked before, you must be praying to get fucked by a thousand shitskin. But no, even they find your cunt unfuckable because you look like that bitch.

Of course it is no coincidence that you keep mentioning "fucked by a thousand shitskin". Usual low blow by mudlander devils and boasting of winning by low blow!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Becos you know many wouldn't bother to click the link and find out the truth and you will get away with smearing her. Usual low blow by mudlander bastards like you.

Fuck your assumption! You stupid bitch, you are just another illogical butt ugly Sinkie bitch like that Lau Cheebye in that facebook!
The 2 of you are filthy offsprings whom should die alone and never be fucked to reproduce.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck your assumption! You stupid bitch, you are just another illogical butt ugly Sinkie bitch like that Lau Cheebye in that facebook!
The 2 of you are filthy offsprings whom should die alone and never be fucked to reproduce.

Becos it's the correct assumption that you based on! Fucking evil mudlander bastard always out to smear Sporean woman at every opportunity. What a low life motherfucker mudlander.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I don't know what you are talking about. She is a ravishing beauty compared to Whore Jinx, Lee Wei Ling, Gecko, etc. If the royal family with their natural aristocrat genes cannot do better, then who are you to complain?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i din really read the facebook link but if my 2 sec reading is accurate, its all about some pokemon and unhappiness over some virtual stuff? Ok, now we know why Singapore is facing recession.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the story? The Facebook post has been taken down.

Next time, post the story as well. Don't just post the link you fucking lazy cunt!.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the story? The Facebook post has been taken down.

Next time, post the story as well. Don't just post the link you fucking lazy cunt!.

Yes very good to shame this mudlander bastard pretending to be sinkie and taking every opportunity to shame Sporean woman by twisting and making a mountain out of molehill to suit his evil agenda in disguise. He thinks only he is right and only he had the right to shame others by hiding his hatred and making low blow. Ding! Ding! Shame! Shame! Spread this mudlander motherfucker evil bastard for all to see indeed.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone got a clone facebook account??
Please go in and give this fucking lau cheebye a thrashing, she needs some vaporub inside that cheebye of hers. Her husband needs to educate this cunt by giving her a few slaps before he fuck her fat cunt.

Educate? Why bother to educate the bitch?
I rather go pang sai than waste time educate her.
:biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And whenever this mudlander bastard pretending to be sinkie does his dirty tricks, there are always stupid and mean sinkies men who join in to revolve around and support him. Sinkies men deserved whatever shit they get from PAP indeed as they love to support foreigners to bash their fellow citizens. PAP is a reflection of themselves.