• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another harassing message from filthy Malaysian criminal bullies

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a few years later when my uncle leetire and very free and no nonger need worry about having criminal leecord he will consider slapping @ginfreely chow jibye and go in squat a few days to experience inside KNN
Evil Coward Malaysian Cantonese criminal bully liar son of whore go to my twitter to make all your violence threats and evil filthy accusations and nasty sexual questions of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I know what this thread is about huh ? :thumbsdown:
This thread is about Malaysian troublemaker criminals filthy Cantonese ganging up with filthy Indians to harass threaten and spewing evil filthy lies of me from their evil filthy liar sons of whores mouth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what are these ?

These are usually Chinese (China) internet scammers there are a lot philippines and India ones too (only these 3 countries) they can use the computer generated phone numbers and pretend to be from India, England, USA or even SG to sent these types of messages to phones numbers they buy from bulk sold illegally.

You can opt out :

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/la...l-registry-marketing-singapore-phone-numbers/
It’s no coincidence that two such filthy Indian messages from India are received on a roll right after I highlighted Malaysian indian doxing crimes on me. Also my messages are received on WhatsApp - not sms messages - which means they are really India numbers as WhatsApp will require them to confirm the number before they are allowed to use WhatsApp.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you know what are these ?

These are usually Chinese (China) internet scammers there are a lot philippines and India ones too (only these 3 countries) they can use the computer generated phone numbers and pretend to be from India, England, USA or even SG to sent these types of messages to phones numbers they buy from bulk sold illegally.

You can opt out :

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/la...l-registry-marketing-singapore-phone-numbers/
And I already registered for DNC before. Still received sms loan shark messages from filthy Malaysians using Spore handphone numbers. The latest one is yesterday.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tag me ,please..I don't want to see explicitly sexual content in your filthy thread
You are filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar son of whore accusing me and my thread to be filthy based on nothing but your evil filthy foul mouth. Whatever filthy in my threads come from you troublemaker criminals liar sons of whores. Not me.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be angry , mummy :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You are filthy Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog liar son of whore accusing me and my thread to be filthy based on nothing but your evil filthy foul mouth. Whatever filthy in my threads come from you troublemaker criminals liar sons of whores. Not me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I already registered for DNC before. Still received sms loan shark messages from filthy Malaysians using Spore handphone numbers. The latest one is yesterday.
image.jpg