• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another harassing message from filthy Malaysian criminal bullies

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being watched. A lot of people are eyeing your antique hymen. If they can hack out your cheebye, can sell to museum. :laugh:

I reserved your cheebye already. I will cut off your cheebye!

th.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are being watched. A lot of people are eyeing your antique hymen. If they can hack out your cheebye, can sell to museum. :laugh:

I reserved your cheebye already. I will cut off your cheebye!

View attachment 78268
Liar son of whore Go to my twitter and post that you threatened to cut off my cb. @sweetiepie @Valium Malaysian Tortoise cantonese Snakes hiding in rat hole churning evil filthy lies of me. Dare not go post in my twitter

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called a fact that can post on twitter #police and can be proven indeed. Xia suay malaysian and sinkie traitor dog criminal bullies like @bart12 @rotiprata @nightsafari etc are always twisting to call my facts big cannon based on nothing but their evil filthy liar son of whore mouth. And now they are pretending not to see my solid evidence of filthy Malaysians and Indians harming me.
Now we know who are the ones big cannon hahaha. Didn’t I say everything I said is FACT?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your sohai mother never teach you not to be a coward useless man use violence on woman to win. Go use violence on a man of your size to win.
Picking weaker vulnerable people easy target instead of fighting a man of your size. That’s another proud Malaysian son of sohai way of winning.