• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yet another harassing message from filthy Malaysian criminal bullies

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a few years later when my uncle leetire and very free and no nonger need worry about having criminal leecord he will consider slapping @ginfreely chow jibye and go in squat a few days to experience inside KNN

Might as well rape her since already so near her hole. I will rape her with a broom.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need to find out sentence for force insert broomstick KNN my uncle only want a short chalet kind KNN

My defence lawyer will say her horny cheebye suck in my broomstick. Knn. The judge see her slutty fuck face will sentence her to death.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't tag me ,please..I don't want to see explicitly sexual content in your filthy thread
This is called a fact that can post on twitter #police and can be proven indeed. Xia suay malaysian and sinkie traitor dog criminal bullies like @bart12 @rotiprata @nightsafari etc are always twisting to call my facts big cannon based on nothing but their evil filthy liar son of whore mouth. And now they are pretending not to see my solid evidence of filthy Malaysians and Indians harming me.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely Namewee say you are a 干炮鸡 KNN my uncle checked what is that and found this KNN
幹炮在馬來福建話是吹牛的意思,幹炮雞應該相當於北方話吹牛逼的意思。

“我不是幹炮雞,但是我想讓你知道,我的Turbo 也很夠力。”
Lu bay song wa hor lu kwa wa tiong zai jit kee :FU:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gan Shiok Bin
干笑脸
干炮鸡
Tsk tsk tsk

tenor.gif

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Do you know what are these ?

These are usually Chinese (China) internet scammers there are a lot philippines and India ones too (only these 3 countries) they can use the computer generated phone numbers and pretend to be from India, England, USA or even SG to sent these types of messages to phones numbers they buy from bulk sold illegally.

You can opt out :

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/la...l-registry-marketing-singapore-phone-numbers/