• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yap Keng Ho - Please provide your background

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Goh Meng Seng,

I have already made my stand. So far you have said nothing new apart from contesting my POV that you are using Uncle Yap to get back at CTL and me.

It is clear that you are not attacking SDP CEC member, not attacking other activists, only attacking specific people in all your posts in this thread. Come on, don't take me for a fool, I can read between the lines.

The twist and turns here are so convoluted I think I shall refrain from furthering this line or argument.

I'll give you 2 reputation points for your post later. Just take it as a token electronic good will from me.

I need my lunch now. Oh god, after all the twist and turns I actually feel like pretzels.

E-Jay

Ejay,

Please do enlighten me where did I say I am attacking you and your ilks here?

I guess for any casual readers here, would not even know about you and your ilks if its not you who keep insisting that I am targeting you! LOL! :wink: I am truly amused by your self-gratification of self-importance here!

You are seriously drown in your own little world. Stop believing in your own hypnosis for a moment and be truthful to yourself, you will see the light. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Goh Meng Seng,
I have already made my stand. So far you have said nothing new apart from contesting my POV that you are using Uncle Yap to get back at CTL and me.
E-Jay

Dear Scroobal
He just needs help from others in being more sincerely right
Locke

Ejay,
Please do enlighten me where did I say I am attacking you and your ilks here?
Goh Meng Seng

Gentlemen
It was a straight forward request to Yap to clarify his background and to take note of the issues that are very inappropriate. He has chosen not to tell about himself and does not seem to think that he has erred. We can reach our conclusions. Lets leave it at that.

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are seriously drown in your own little world. Stop believing in your own hypnosis for a moment and be truthful to yourself, you will see the light. :wink:

Thank you, Madcow Goh, I am sure I will see the light one day.

On the contrary at this point in time I am very clear on the issues. I have admitted both private and publicly the fears I experienced.

But I have also said that these fears must now be put behind.

I have never deviated from my stand that Singaporeans lack basic rights, and the govt should return it to them, otherwise we are not a democracy.

As to whether I am hypnotizing myself, or whether you are trying to hypnotize me, well I'll leave it to others to decide.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Goh Meng Seng,

You have been trying extremely hard to defend Uncle Yap, even whitewashing all the inaccuracies, doubts, and gaps in his statements to bolster your points. I serious wonder what is your intention -- whether you genuine believe Uncle Yap is doing all the right thing, or you are merely using Uncle Yap to hit back at Chia Ti Lik and I.

If it is the latter, you are no better than lockeliberal the ultimate PAP sand dune apologist who uses vulgarities on lady folk and her children. Ok lah, maybe slightly better, because at least you are attacking men, and we can respond to you on our own terms. So at least, your attack is still considered more or less "gentlemanly", unlike the ultimate PAP apologist in your camp who attacks women, children and families at a very low and crass level.

However, if it is the latter case, I would very much appreciate you STOP using Uncle Yap as a tool to hantam CTL and I, start a new thread, and focus your attack on us there. It is much EASIER to understand the matter that way, and it is UNFAIR FOR YOU TO USE UNCLE YAP AS A TOOL TO HIT US AS WELL. As much disagreement I have with Uncle Yap, I AM NOW SPEAKING UP FOR HIS RIGHT NOT TO BE USED AS A TOOL IN YOUR GAME.

I have no doubt Uncle Yap is courageous.

He is probably 100 times braver and more righteous than I.

However, as Uncle Yap himself has put it so well, this is the internet. Just because a person is brave and righteous does not mean we cannot subject him to scrutiny.

Chia Ti Lik and I are also subject to the same scrutiny, perhaps 100 times more harsh, lop-sided and biased scrutiny. If so, please start a new thread on this topic, and stop using UY as a means to get at us. Play it fair for once, will ya?

E-Jay

how come u do not say the same when u attack WP? in fact u and gang endorse those attacks. if u dare criticise others, then be sporting - accept others' criticisms.

or has pettiness virus infected u already?

go ahead. COMPRAIN!! what else are u guys good at beside stabbing from behind peoples' backs?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ejay

2. I stand by my "private" msn remarks to you, because my feelings and thoughts on that are crystal clear. I do suppose you will have an MSN record of those remarks and you can publicise them for all I care, but in that regards you are no better than Bob Sim whom u detest.

Locke

wah piang eh! u sowing discord and want Bob Sim to retaliate is it? why quote his name and not "you are no better than JASLYN GO" instead?:confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you, Madcow Goh, I am sure I will see the light one day.

On the contrary at this point in time I am very clear on the issues. I have admitted both private and publicly the fears I experienced.

But I have also said that these fears must now be put behind.

I have never deviated from my stand that Singaporeans lack basic rights, and the govt should return it to them, otherwise we are not a democracy.

As to whether I am hypnotizing myself, or whether you are trying to hypnotize me, well I'll leave it to others to decide.

surprisingly, up till now it was a clear "cloneless" day:biggrin: where's bonnie and clyde?

i think i bv a foreboarding about massive clone attacks after this posting:biggrin::p

here we go again....DEJA VU!!:eek:

LaMei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure I will see the light one day.

My dear Knight..

I am sure you see more light than any of those you cross sword with in this thread..

Noticeably coming from someone who never fail to make "Glorifying MySelf" statements to make himself look good..this very person on 1 hand posted in other threads why the LEEgalise protest have to be at Hong Lim Park and not Parliament House, citing that Hong Lim Park is out of the way..(oh..as if Hong Kong is along the way!!!) and yet criticize others who protested at the Parliament House..

With all due respect to Uncle Yap, he walk his talk..and that itself is truly admirable as compare to many others who only knew how to take cheap pot shots at others while giving credibility to him..

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Knight..

I am sure you see more light than any of those you cross sword with in this thread..

Noticeably coming from someone who never fail to make "Glorifying MySelf" statements to make himself look good..this very person on 1 hand posted in other threads why the LEEgalise protest have to be at Hong Lim Park and not Parliament House, citing that Hong Lim Park is out of the way..(oh..as if Hong Kong is along the way!!!) and yet criticize others who protested at the Parliament House..

With all due respect to Uncle Yap, he walk his talk..and that itself is truly admirable as compare to many others who only knew how to take cheap pot shots at others while giving credibility to him..

HK is more protestors friendly....and the roast pigeons there tasted better than tough laukuaybu here:rolleyes:

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear One

Stoutly support ? Errr I believe I have called him an idiot for in accurate reporting in his face, but it does not mean that I doubt his sincerity or his bravery though misguided at times.

Its the phrasing on stealing the limelight which I can't understand for the following reasons.

1. Uncle Yap is an activists who maintains his own presence on line and in his own blogs using his own persona. Whose limelight is he stealing ? Dr Chee's ? CSC's ? Ghandi's ? John Tan's . These people have a reputation that transcends the borders of cyber space and frankly with their senior position and established credentials, they should not be bothered by how U Yap position's himself on line.

2. Errr Reform Party and JBJ ? Wait can U Yap remotely outdo JBJ and steal his limelight ? Lets GET real here.

3. What I do see. U Yap spending time and effort helping the SDP, RP and Ravi with events from the sit in at hong lim to the protest at the CPF board, to the GE. Helping in the sense of the logistics, the driving around, the helping with the drinks, the grunt work, the unglamorous, the behind the scenes help which every organization needs. He has helped a lot and in no way because of the extent of his help do I see him as "stealing the limelight."

4. Stealing the limelight, oh please. If there is any stealing of limelight it is only a perception by certain newbie baby activists whether deliberate or not. Friendly fire he has seen, and I am glad that he knows that "blue on blue" can sometimes be the most deadly and tragic.

5. So who is U Yap stealing the limelight from ? Ohhh perhaps newbe activist again, who happen to have an on line personna like him, who perhaps also happen to help the same party as them ? Who perhaps also like him attend protests ? Who perhaps also like him all maintain on line blogs , and who praise each other incessantly.? Who also like him perhaps are stealing the limelight from another well intended non partisan citizen journalism attempt.

Locke

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If he's really what he claims to be, he should do it on his own and get others to support his cause rather than trying to steal the limelight from the hard work of others.

Stealing the limelight? I don't see Uncle Yap on TV or photos on main pages of SPH papers leh! I even hardly see Uncle Yap on Youtube but I did see some other "prominent" activists appearing in TV news, newspapers and even Youtube!

Its really strange to accuse Uncle Yap of "stealing the limelight", really. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall Yap Keng Ho represented himself as Dr Chee's "Protocol" at the 2006 pre election meeting, which apparently made for raised eyebrows and wry smiles at the meeting and caused Steve Chia to ask what the hell was a "Protocol" before Yap got the boot and rightly so I should add.

Also in Sam's site at Delphi, I recall Yap Keng Ho blatantly and shamelessly touting for Ravi and Chia Li Tik ( I have no idea whether it was with their knowledge).

I have also observed one strange and curious thing. LKY himself recently said in open court that if any local netizen defamed him on the net he would sue if the netizen could be identified. Well Yap Keng Ho's reckless and rabid libel on the net specifically aimed at LKY is clear for one and all to see. Isn't it not strange and curious why LKY has NOT sued Yap Keng Ho? Better still why haven't the police and AG's Chambers preferred criminal charges against Yap Keng Ho similar like what they have done to Gopalan Nair? Afterall LKY is still holding public office right.

Could you provide a resume of your background including your vocation and how you support yourself. Those who get into politics do that to make a judgement for people to decide to support or not to support you.

You have made numerous allegation and in some cases has nothing to do with the PAP.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I truly wonder Bro, and I say this after observing this character for quite afew years now.

Dear Scroobal

Thos of us who have met him have found him sincere and forthright, with him you know without a shadow of a doubt , what he stands for, what he beliefs and what he is prepared to do for those beliefs.

Locke

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,

I think Yap Keng Ho went even further than that in this particular distasteful and shocking episode. Yap appeared to attack the Law Society VP and perhaps even the Law Society itself. Bizarre, troubling and disconcerting.

Believe me, I was utterly shocked when he released those documents. Yet no one said anything from the open opposition camp. Yet now we receive 2 posts in general support from the open opposition camp.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap Keng Ho,

1. Were you authorised by Dr Chee to represent him and/or SDP at the 2006 pre election opposition meeting where you apparently claimed that you were Dr Chee's representative?

2. Why were you apparently touting for Ravi and Chia Ti Lik in Sam's old site at Delphi?

3. Don't you find it strange and curious why LKY has not sued you for defamation, particularly in light of what LKY said recently in open court? Also why the authorities have not preferred charges against you similar to ones perferred against Gopalan Nair since LKY is still holding public office?

Hi, Scroobal 2113Hr I just got home sleepy.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yap has been shown to be a fake, a charlatan and that is why he has been booted out by SDP and RP. But he still gatecrashes uninvited.

The Lee regime has gone after Robert Ho and Gopalan Nair but not against this YAP. WHY??

Has Yap done anything on his own?? None at all. What happened to his solo hunger strike in front of Istana?? If his cause is really sincere and for the people, Yap would have by now built up a following. But he can't because he doesn't appear to have any purpose in what he is doing.

Yap doesn't join the walkabouts and sale of newsletters by WP and NSP. But puts himself forward uninvited at functions organized by SDP and RP.

Yap's role seems to be identifying and exposing to the Lee regime the real activists who are genuine about their causes.

It's time an agent provocateur like YAP is exposed and weeded out.

A

Alu862

Yap has been shown to be a fake, a charlatan and that is why he has been booted out by SDP and RP. But he still gatecrashes uninvited.

The Lee regime has gone after Robert Ho and Gopalan Nair but not against this YAP. WHY??

Has Yap done anything on his own?? None at all. What happened to his solo hunger strike in front of Istana?? If his cause is really sincere and for the people, Yap would have by now built up a following. But he can't because he doesn't appear to have any purpose in what he is doing.

Yap doesn't join the walkabouts and sale of newsletters by WP and NSP. But puts himself forward uninvited at functions organized by SDP and RP.

Yap's role seems to be identifying and exposing to the Lee regime the real activists who are genuine about their causes.

It's time an agent provocateur like YAP is exposed and weeded out.

Yap loves Gopalan.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I am not mistaken Yap Keng Ho is an undischarged bankrupt(I stand corrected), so what direct taxes does he pay? While we are on this issue I wonder how Yap Keng Ho finances himself and his antics?

bro.... yap retains the right to fight for his beliefs in his own ways.... and he is a sgporean, served NS and reservist, pay his taxes.... so he has that right to do things his way....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall Yap Keng Ho represented himself as Dr Chee's "Protocol" at the 2006 pre election meeting, which apparently made for raised eyebrows and wry smiles at the meeting and caused Steve Chia to ask what the hell was a "Protocol" before Yap got the boot and rightly so I should add.

(I am being mischievious here.)

Maybe Yap thought that he was like Fang Chuan Pi "the Plen" making history but got the words mixed up and ended with "protocol"

Its was also unfortunate that no one in the meeting heard of "Yap" so they could not vouch that he was "sincere"

At the end of the day, it does not matter if you got it right or wrong, screwed people's lives, or scuttled the cause as long as you are "sincere"