• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Yap Keng Ho - Please provide your background

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
he seems sensible enough in the past but lately a bit off. Maybe all that hunger strike can really damage the brain.

A

Alu862

he seems sensible enough in the past but lately a bit off. Maybe all that hunger strike can really damage the brain.

For Madmansg,

Wonder if Yap is older than 40? They should send him for more reservist

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro Scroobal,

Not that I agree with Uncle Yap on what he has done or is doing, but I am just speaking on the matter of fact that he has more consistency than many frickle minded "self-glorified activists" here.

The fact is, most of the 90% of the time, I disagree with Uncle Yap on many issues and things he is doing. But I still respect him in carrying out exactly what he believes in it.

Goh Meng Seng
I think it is important to voice your concern when serious actions that damage the cause occurs. In matters like this, you can't be silent.

If you do not want to intervene, I can understand but you have basically endorsed him and this after I raised the issue of temple and releasing documents on a private custody matter. Look at your email again. Any concern about such matters.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do agree. Very helpful and purposeful. Its looks like no one is telling him otherwise. Hopefully things will return to normal.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, I have been in the forum from the very start. And I have no clue. If you do not want to reveal, no one can force you to. After all transparency is something that PAP prides itself with.

Please continue to withhold. In the meantime, happily release other people's personal matters with or without their permission.

How much "clue" do you need? I am already very open with my personal info, you may have to join ISD to find out more? :biggrin:

Unlike some people who are so secretive. I don't take cover here & there with info. I don't believe in that.

There are people constantly sending lots of info to me, requesting me to place online, they have their own purposes. I will only post selectively.

There are people who urged me to post certain things online, and later regret after some time (or years) request me to remove from my blogs. I won't entertain them.

You are wrong to assume that I posted things without permission.

In the first place, the owners requested those postings. Secondly, I won't comply to ANY media censorship. I don't have to have approval from any party nor person to post anything. Once I posted I will not remove any request. Court orders also I may not comply.

I posted CNB matas photos online, and they threaten to use court against me, I invited them to try so, as they had no idea how I deal with business. I made my own considerations that I don't want my blog to be helpful to drug rings to identify CNB matas, that I removed the mata's photos. I was actually not considering that CNB mata;s lives could be in danger as their ASP said, I think it is part of their jobs to face and deal with such danger, not my problem. I am not CNB. :cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is important to voice your concern when serious actions that damage the cause occurs. In matters like this, you can't be silent.

If you do not want to intervene, I can understand but you have basically endorsed him and this after I raised the issue of temple and releasing documents on a private custody matter. Look at your email again. Any concern about such matters.

Told you many times, the owner of those document sent them to me many times requesting them to be posted. I initially did not want to. But only to help Ravi, to expose that he was digging out lots of dirts as the famiLEE LEEgime.

You based on assumption to claim that I had posted without permission.

What are you talking about? Are you another internet censorship moron?

I had enough of these internet censorship morons. The nature of Internet is an explosion of info freedom. No one need to ask any permission to post anything. If you quarrel with your wife she can post your nude photos online, you can sue all you want and the court can rule whatever the judge like but the picture in the internet will just remain, even nuclear bombs will not be able to vanish what tis on internet, because it is made to survive nuclear WW3.:biggrin:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you make a police report via internet. You are the first person to make such an allegation. Lets see some attempts for closure by getting the proper authorities to investigate. You have made numerous police reports before on mundane things when something as serious as this you give excuses reminescent of the PAP on the NKF matter. Or like the PAP, selective interpretation of the rule by law is your thing.

Or is the Hindu votes cheap and their feelings just too good to trample on. Be a gentlemen and do the right thing.

By the way, it does not matter if Ravi prays 5 or 10 times a day at the temple. Please don't think we are all silly.

I am protecting whistle blowers of scandals. I know that Ravi knows lots of thing inside the Hindu Temple. He filed his case in court already. I don't have to do all these things on behalf of whistle blowers, they file their own police reports and charges. My part is to ensure that they are not silenced by dirty means.

You can go and care for the feeling of those loyal NKF supporters etc, or cry of the kidney patients. I am sorry but can not cover up scandals for these minor considerations. Votes inclusive. Deaths inclusive. If there is something important enough for me to expose, I don't care lives are to be part of the cost. I only regret that people usually lack the necessary brute to get corrections done for the right course. Always are too cold feet to pay some price, while hoping to get best results. These kind of chicken minds will never get anywhere.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think thats the same temple he said Mad Ravi went to disrupt procession while the real case was a mosque.

Poor PAp dog don't even have your own LEEgime's case info?

In Ravi's hearing the DPP submitted 14 incidents against Ravi in which more than one involved disruptions in Sri Marianman Temple.

Ravi called mata to Sri Marianman Temple many times, including when his passport & money were lost in the coin-op lockers at Sri Marianman Temple, and the management was unable to open it with master key to return his passport to him causing him to miss a trip to important Human Rights meeting in Hong Kong.

He was so angry, I was being called to rush there to cool him down. I saw the matas, I spoke to the matas. I thought Ravi was charged for one of these incidents in which he made scenes at Sri Marianman Temple. However, your LEEgime never charged any of these against Ravi, and had picked the Masjid Jamae case which is the only one.

That showed clearly, that famiLEE LEEgime is taking cover from Sri Marianman Temple scandal which Ravi was blowing whistle about. I personally witnessed more than one scene Ravi made at Sri Marianman Temple. But your famiLEE LEEgime only used these incidents as quotes to put Ravi into IMH. Why?

Why pick on the only Masjid Jamae case to charge him?

Because Masjid Jamae case is the only one that is SCANDAL SAFE!

Because that is the only case that will damage Ravi rather than famiLEE LEEgime.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am protecting whistle blowers of scandals.
I am sorry but can not cover up scandals for these minor considerations. Votes inclusive.

I just wish that you will be more careful with the way that you use your flamethrower. You are burning bridges, marginalising communities and putting off people from the opposition cause. The sad part is that its not the PAP that gets burnt. Notice that they have not sued you for anything. Do you wonder why?

It looks bad after 47 posts in this thread, you are avoiding answering anything about your background. Sounds to me like the Wong Kan Seng.

Last edited:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, in short, he is simply single minded in what he does, with full knowledge of all consequences and courage to face all of that.

Hi Mr. Goh,

With that line I think you understand me better than many who I had worked with or got arrested with. :wink:

But be careful, because you know me too well, they are going to arrest you soon :eek:

Seriously, I think Singapore's activists consist of too much of the petty types that has one thousand and one considerations. Many petty things are very important to them which I don't bloody care. :biggrin:

JUST PAY THE NECESSARY PRICES, that is my attitude.

Just ensure that you secured the results which these prices are meant to fetch, that's all you need to care for.

This is my strategy to share with all.

I see the fight as a battle in war field, and that losses are expected on both sides, you must sustain your own damages and ensure that you cause more damages on the opposite site, thats' all. Take your minds off the petty things and minor pains, and FIGHT!

By now it had sicken me enough to cater for the many petty considerations of other activists, the number of activists had grown, I had in the past compromised to incredible extents just to make it COMFORTABLE for them to take part. I think it is time the activists have to toughen / harden to the necessary levels. I think they are no longer babies.

I read somewhere here that EJ posted, that he felt my style some how sabotaged some of his considerations. It is part and parcels of battles to get collateral damages or accidentally got hit by friendly fire. I say Price paid & Fight On. Get busy to fight on against enemy, instead of busy court martial your own friend for friendly fire.

You don't get higher results if you are constantly limited by the considerations about price you need to pay. Singapore's activism is still in infancy, and there are still much of baby activists. But it is time to grow up & be hardened. Malaysian activists braved water canon + tear gas + rubber bullets. :eek: That's why they can kiss the BN regime good bye very soon.:wink:

Catch up with the Malaysians! Singapura Boleh!

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Bro Scroobal,

As far as I can see, Uncle Yap is on another parallel path and another platform altogether. It would not be appropriate for me to put judgment on his operations using my own yardstick. You should drink coffee with Uncle Yap and you will understand that he is a man who really understands and know EXACTLY what he is doing, in his very own unique ways of thinking. Unlike many others who only think they are very different from us and try to act very different but in actual fact, very similar in nature, Uncle Yap is truly different and unique.

Let's get some comparison to put it into better perspective. Many people would have thought QXP is special, unique, gungho, daring...whatever prior to his exposed identity. But he is not. He just "THINK" and try very hard to "TALK" differently but when it comes to the crunch, he collapses in totality. Its a false front all along. But Uncle Yap never puts up a FALSE FRONT; he did what he said and carry them all through and thoroughly.

Up till now, we still have many of these "wayang bravery" in display, putting up a false front and gimmicks of courage and bravery to attract attention. And in actual fact, there is an agenda in all these wayang bravery: to get fundings, be it local or foreign, for them to play around with. Yes, there are a lot of FOREIGN NGOs who are willing to fund any "wayang bravery" if they are able to put up a good show of confrontation. No doubt about that. But yet, these people are not ready to go all out, like what Uncle Yap is doing.

In my view, Uncle Yap is fulfilling a role that no one dares to take up. Not that I endorse him in totality, but the fact is, in any progress and development of Democracy, there is a real need of such a role. For example, in Taiwan, there are legislators who specialized in putting up information on all kinds of scandals, whether its true or not, verified or not, that's another matter. They fulfill the role of whistle blowers or "proxy-whistle blowers" in the society. I think what Uncle Yap is trying to do, is exactly the same thing. This is part of the checks and balances needed in a mature democratic society. Whether we like it or not, its not going to a "PERFECT" checks and balances filled with many errors in the information provision.

There will be bound to have errors in Uncle Yap's information provision, that's for sure because he lacks all the necessary networks, tools and resources to verify everything that come to him. He is basically a one man show, not a department with 300 investigators. Granted with that understanding, whether he is doing good or bad to the whole democratic development, I will leave it to history to judge.

Goh Meng Seng

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's very strange that two known PAP apologists in this forum, though they claim to be in two different 'opposition' parties, have come to stoutly support agent provocateur Yap Keng Ho.

Has Yap done anything on his own apart from gatecrashing into protests and activities organized by the 'vociferous' opposition?? If he doesn't believe in the effectiveness of a particular party, why bother to go and get involved without invited??

If he's really what he claims to be, he should do it on his own and get others to support his cause rather than trying to steal the limelight from the hard work of others.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
[B said:
Notice that they have not sued you for anything. Do you wonder why? [/B]

Yeah, Robert Ho and Gopalan Nair have been taken to task by the Lee regime but not this shady character Yap. Why??

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It's very strange that two known PAP apologists in this forum, though they claim to be in two different 'opposition' parties, have come to stoutly support agent provocateur Yap Keng Ho.

Has Yap done anything on his own apart from gatecrashing into protests and activities organized by the 'vociferous' opposition?? If he doesn't believe in the effectiveness of a particular party, why bother to go and get involved without invited??

If he's really what he claims to be, he should do it on his own and get others to support his cause rather than trying to steal the limelight from the hard work of others.

Why? I am not surprised that Wayang Braves are actually calling us "PAP apologists"! LOL! :wink: And neither am I surprised that these Wayang Braves are attacking Uncle Yap quite openly without provocation.

The truth is, Uncle Yap is far more courageous than all of you added. period. And he is definitely one class above these Wayang Braves.

And Uncle Yap has stated in his posts here clearly, there are many "baby activists" here. You got to grow up and understand your game thoroughly. Doing half half is not going to help your course.

Goh Meng Seng

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Up till now, we still have many of these "wayang bravery" in display, putting up a false front and gimmicks of courage and bravery to attract attention. And in actual fact, there is an agenda in all these wayang bravery: to get fundings, be it local or foreign, for them to play around with. Yes, there are a lot of FOREIGN NGOs who are willing to fund any "wayang bravery" if they are able to put up a good show of confrontation. No doubt about that. But yet, these people are not ready to go all out, like what Uncle Yap is doing.

Dear Goh Meng Seng,

You have been trying extremely hard to defend Uncle Yap, even whitewashing all the inaccuracies, doubts, and gaps in his statements to bolster your points. I serious wonder what is your intention -- whether you genuine believe Uncle Yap is doing all the right thing, or you are merely using Uncle Yap to hit back at Chia Ti Lik and I.

If it is the latter, you are no better than lockeliberal the ultimate PAP sand dune apologist who uses vulgarities on lady folk and her children. Ok lah, maybe slightly better, because at least you are attacking men, and we can respond to you on our own terms. So at least, your attack is still considered more or less "gentlemanly", unlike the ultimate PAP apologist in your camp who attacks women, children and families at a very low and crass level.

However, if it is the latter case, I would very much appreciate you STOP using Uncle Yap as a tool to hantam CTL and I, start a new thread, and focus your attack on us there. It is much EASIER to understand the matter that way, and it is UNFAIR FOR YOU TO USE UNCLE YAP AS A TOOL TO HIT US AS WELL. As much disagreement I have with Uncle Yap, I AM NOW SPEAKING UP FOR HIS RIGHT NOT TO BE USED AS A TOOL IN YOUR GAME.

I have no doubt Uncle Yap is courageous.

He is probably 100 times braver and more righteous than I.

However, as Uncle Yap himself has put it so well, this is the internet. Just because a person is brave and righteous does not mean we cannot subject him to scrutiny.

Chia Ti Lik and I are also subject to the same scrutiny, perhaps 100 times more harsh, lop-sided and biased scrutiny. If so, please start a new thread on this topic, and stop using UY as a means to get at us. Play it fair for once, will ya?

E-Jay

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read somewhere here that EJ posted, that he felt my style some how sabotaged some of his considerations. It is part and parcels of battles to get collateral damages or accidentally got hit by friendly fire. I say Price paid & Fight On. Get busy to fight on against enemy, instead of busy court martial your own friend for friendly fire.

Dear Uncle Yap,

I don't hold any grudges against you. If the above paragraph is your stand, so be it. I won't bother to comment on it. I'm sure your actions speak for themselves, and I'll let people judge you based on your open actions.

As for "paying the price", each of us did what we did willingly without coercion, and so we take full responsibility for our own actions. I'm sure you understand that.

Let me be very upfront as say I don't agree with much of what you have posted online. As I told Scroobal, if you use the wrong method or you try to twist the facts here and there, you may end up sabotaging your own Cause. Think about it. Why let a moment's ego ruin what you plan to achieve?

My grudge is not with you. My grudge is with the PAP for screwing Singaporeans with their poor policies and taking away their fundamental liberties like freedom of speech and expression. I have my target very clear.

However, there are opposition supporters here who like to attack other oppositions, and there are even so-called oppositions here who even stoop to scolding very crass vulgarities at women just to get back at them. They will never earn my respect.

E-Jay

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Dear Goh Meng Seng,

You have been trying extremely hard to defend Uncle Yap, even whitewashing all the inaccuracies, doubts, and gaps in his statements to bolster your points. I serious wonder what is your intention -- whether you genuine believe Uncle Yap is doing all the right thing, or you are merely using Uncle Yap to hit back at Chia Ti Lik and I.

E-Jay

Ejay,

I am truly surprised by your words, really. I have hardly used your name or Tilik in this instance but you keep wanting to make reference to yourself and Tilik! LOL! :wink: I hope that you are not going to think that the whole activism movement only consists of both of you! Boy, that would be a bit too big a hat for you to wear, really! :wink:

But I have obliged you in other post and made direct comments on your FALSE FRONT and WAYANG BRAVERY. I think I have said enough about that.

You feel that I am talking about you? Maybe its due to your self-guilt conscience. For this one, I cannot help you with it, really.

I said this many times to you already and I will say it again, you got to be truthful to yourself in whatever you do, else you will always be over sensitive about what other people say. Most of the time, its your mind playing tricks on you because in your very own subconsciousness, you also know your own weaknesses and problems but you just refuse to face it outright in real life.

Uncle Yap, with all honesty, has nothing of these sorts, really. This is because he could be viewed as a sincere activist as he is truthful to himself and his course of actions. He may have made mistakes here and there, but I do not doubt his sincerity in carrying out his actions. If you really want to hear it, I will say it right in your face, you and your ilks do not give people the very basic impression of such sincerity. period.

LOL! What a Wayang false front you are putting up again! Uncle Yap has so far, not complaining anything about what I have written here but you are actually here to "fight for his right" not to be used as a tool to hit at you and your ilks? You really know how to tickle my toe! You are the first to hit at Uncle Yap here! And now, you are pretending to fight for his right? LOL! You really make my day man! Here again, nobody in his right mind would have taken your words seriously because there is no sincerity in it. And anyone with a bright mind would have understood that you are not even truthful to yourself here! This is basically your problem. But it has nothing to do with me, really.

And to tell you the truth, although I am not in your movement, I understand most of you very well, better than you understand yourself, sometimes. And it is no surprise that Uncle Yap would comment that I actually understand him far better than many of the activists he fought with... and that including you and your ilks. And it is no surprise to me that you and your ilks may find it as a "personal attack" because this is purely your hidden guilt within you in response.

It is always a good way to do a reflection with a big contrast right in front of you. Stop deluding yourself about doing the right thing good thing whatever. As long as you could not even face your own self as truthful as it can in private, you are not doing anything right at all.

Goh Meng Seng

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is always a good way to do a reflection with a big contrast right in front of you. Stop deluding yourself about doing the right thing good thing whatever. As long as you could not even face your own self as truthful as it can in private, you are not doing anything right at all.

Dear Goh Meng Seng,

I have already made my stand. So far you have said nothing new apart from contesting my POV that you are using Uncle Yap to get back at CTL and me.

It is clear that you are not attacking SDP CEC member, not attacking other activists, only attacking specific people in all your posts in this thread. Come on, don't take me for a fool, I can read between the lines.

The twist and turns here are so convoluted I think I shall refrain from furthering this line or argument.

I'll give you 2 reputation points for your post later. Just take it as a token electronic good will from me.

I need my lunch now. Oh god, after all the twist and turns I actually feel like pretzels.

E-Jay

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ejay

I am obliged to clarify your statements about me and to state my position clearly. Firstly you might want to clarify that the comments were made to you in private on MSN.

1. The comment's about the women and that "particular" female in question was derived from my disgust at her attempts to put down "melvin" because of his socio economic background through a direct comparison between her hero and him. I consider Melvin a friend, thus my disgust and continuing amazement at her lack of humility on line. What was even more interesting was the coincidental position taken by the clones in attacking Melvin's job and of course her position. Unfortunate coincidences but coincidences nevertheless.

2. I stand by my "private" msn remarks to you, because my feelings and thoughts on that are crystal clear. I do suppose you will have an MSN record of those remarks and you can publicise them for all I care, but in that regards you are no better than Bob Sim whom u detest.

3. I will always be polite in public , no point in being rude and discourteous to known individuals, manners and decorum have their place. However I see no reason to apologise for my private feelings as expressed in private conversations.

4. On her children I have made no comments except for their bravery vis sa vis other crying lawyers especially when faced with intimidating policemen. You might note that in the previous forum I have stated that her children's privacy should be respected to Kojak.

Locke

lockeliberal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Scroobal

Sometimes a fearless loose cannon is useful, especially if he can be disavowed. Same utility principle as the fearless clones attacking opposition figures and activists student journalists on line. Plausible deniability. I have to admit that he over reaches at times, probably does not do his admin well, gets his facts wrong, but he is sincere, even if he is sincerely wrong. He just needs help from others in being more sincerely right

Locke