• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

WP Chauvinists: Malays = Barbarians; Malays = Uncivilised

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have witnessed the following all this time with the WP

1. Malay volunteers and one MP are always assigned digging jobs during events (temporary outdoor toilets i supposed?)
2. Indian volunteers and one MP are always assigned construction jobs during events (tents and marquees do not assemble themselves right?)
3. Chinese volunteers and all the MPs are always assigned supervision jobs (they drink cold water under shade, use their psychic and eye powers to get things moving, have the final say in deciding whether the chicken rice provided is 'Halal' or otherwise and etc)

True stories bro, if you believe in the above like what Ptader do, lifeforms have also been found at the surface of the Sun too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have witnessed the following all this time with the WP

1. Malay volunteers and one MP are always assigned digging jobs during events (temporary outdoor toilets i supposed?)
2. Indian volunteers and one MP are always assigned construction jobs during events (tents and marquees do not assemble themselves right?)
3. Chinese volunteers and all the MPs are always assigned supervision jobs (they drink cold water under shade, use their psychic and eye powers to get things moving, have the final say in deciding whether the chicken rice provided is 'Halal' or otherwise and etc)

True stories bro, if you believe in the above like what Ptader do, lifeforms have also been found at the surface of the Sun too.

That asshole only picks and chooses what he wants to see. The only time he say wp isn't racist or what is when all the chinese are like the slaves and the leaders of wp aren't chinese and who know maybe if none of the rallies were spoken in any chinese dialect. Ppl like him want to see all the chinese becoming slaves before he'll claim oh no racism in singapore or wp. :rolleyes:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That asshole only picks and chooses what he wants to see. The only time he say wp isn't racist or what is when all the chinese are like the slaves and the leaders of wp aren't chinese and who know maybe if none of the rallies were spoken in any chinese dialect. Ppl like him want to see all the chinese becoming slaves before he'll claim oh no racism in singapore or wp. :rolleyes:

Men like him are destined for islamic greatness think ali ibrahim and his ultra nationalistic pack up nortu

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
PTADER is slowly becoming like another Robert Ho. Totally crazed.

Think he had forgot about his medical appointments again.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
if the politically-correct chinese translation was used for "indigenous" or "bumiputra", it would be 土著 which referred to earth, soil, dirt or...........m&d, which is even worse. better to use 本地, but this means native, which also covers native-born chinese and indians. to connect with the crowd in hokkien, the best words to identify malays in the sg context, imo, are "huang na".

It is not a public figure trying to "connect with the crowd" by using that racist, chauvinist and derogatory label of "barbarian" and "savage" to refer to the Malays.

It's a slip up of what is usually said in private coming to the fore in public because such racist labels have been normalised in and reflects the inner minds of these WP race chauvinists and WP race bigots.

The chap followed up his "huan na" with a reference to "Ang Mor" which is short for "Ang Mor Kwee" , red-haired devil. So you find "Ang Mors", "Huan Na" (and I am prepared to bet "keling" would have rolled off his tongue if he had included the Indian minorities) use for non-Chinese while "ten nang" is used for Chinese. "Nang" is people. For Chinese chauvinists like those of the WP Chinese chauvinists, only Chinese are "people", the rest are either monkeys or devils.

Such are the bigoted minds of the WP race chauvinists. These race bigots and chauvinists are now trying to play Chan Sek Keong. CSK dazzled the mathematical world with his redefinition of the centre and perimeter of a circle.

The WP chauvinists and race bigots are trying to redefine racist labels instead of coming clean and admitting these racist labels to be what they are, the product of racial chauvinism and a racially bigoted mind.

Last edited:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huan Na is just a term meaning indigenous people. I met a malay guy who knows hokkien during NS, he also used the term "huan na" on his own ethnicity. Nobody sees that as an issue.

The blacks regularly use "Nigga" to call each other. Nobody sees it as an issue too. Get a white to call a black "nigga"' and you will see it becoming an issue just like the use of label "Chink" in reference to Jeremy Lin got the Chinese community in the US into an uproar.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The blacks regularly use "Nigga" to call each other. Nobody sees it as an issue too. Get a white to call a black "nigga"' and you will see it becoming an issue just like the use of label "Chink" in reference to Jeremy Lin got the Chinese community in the US into an uproar.

shut up the fuck up you retard. Huan na isn't like nigga. Btw you are a nigger.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fact is nobody see "Huan Ar" as derogatory Malay and Chinese alike. It very much a non-issue.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think you have pretty much summed it up. To a racist, any insignificant word, act can and will be construed as racist.

So here we have many SBF users telling you Huan Na is not racist and you insisted otherwise. What do you think?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fact is nobody see "Huan Ar" as derogatory Malay and Chinese alike. It very much a non-issue.

The fact is that it has been normalised in the minds of the WP Chauvinists and WP race bigots doesn't make it a non-issue. As such, it is seen as "normal".

Visit Stormfront or talk to White supremacists and you will find them referring to Chinese as "Chinks".

To these White Supremacists, it is "normal" to call Chinese "Chinks".

To the Chinese, there will be a huge uproar if they are referred to as "Chinks".

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The fact is that it has been normalised in the minds of the WP Chauvinists and WP race bigots doesn't make it a non-issue. As such, it is seen as "normal".

Visit Stormfront or talk to White supremacists and you will find them referring to Chinese as "Chinks".

To the Chinese, there will be a huge uproar if they are referred to as "Chinks".

tapi lu label orang cina sebagai babi cina atau babi kuning baik sekali kah?

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's pointless arguing so much.

Fully agree. There is no point for the WP chauvinists and WP race bigots to behave like Chan Sek Keong.

The Workers Party MP for Hougang must apologise to the Malay community and undertake not to repeat that racial slur against the Malay community.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully agree. There is no point for the WP chauvinists and WP race bigots to behave like Chan Sek Keong.

The Workers Party MP for Hougang must apologise to the Malay community and undertake not to repeat that racial slur against the Malay community.

You are an arsehole. I pointed out the careless but disrespectful term of reference to the Malays by the WP rally speaker and you turned it into an issue of race relations. You are a dangerous person.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The American chinks should take that a compliment. The Chinese hordes are a chink in their armor!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are an arsehole. I pointed out the careless but disrespectful term of reference to the Malays by the WP rally speaker and you turned it into an issue of race relations. You are a dangerous person.

So, contrary to what your fellow WP chauvinists and WP race bigots say about "huan na" being "normal", you agree it is a "disrespectful term of reference to the Malays"?

It is "disrespectful" because it is racist, isn't it?

At the very least, I have to credit you for daring to be honest unlike the rest of the dumb WP chauvinists and daft WP race bigots who have been twisting, turning and trying to argue that "huan na" is "normal" and should be seen to be an acceptable label for the Malays.

BTW, where was and is your concern about "race relations" when you and the rest of your fellow WP chauvinists and WP race bigots were (and continue to) make derogatory references to the minority Malays ("m&ds", "lazy", "addicts", etc) and Indians ("kelings" "shitskins" "smelly", etc)?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So, contrary to what your fellow WP chauvinists and WP race bigots say about "huan na" being "normal", you agree it is a "disrespectful term of reference to the Malays"?

It is "disrespectful" because it is racist, isn't it?

At the very least, I have to credit you for daring to be honest unlike the rest of the dumb WP chauvinists and daft WP race bigots who have been twisting, turning and trying to argue that "huan na" is "normal" and should be seen to be an acceptable label for the Malays.

BTW, where was and is your concern about "race relations" when you and the rest of your fellow WP chauvinists and WP race bigots were (and continue to) make derogatory references to the minority Malays ("m&ds", "lazy", "addicts", etc) and Indians ("kelings" "shitskins" "smelly", etc)?

Me calling minority Malays ("m&ds", "lazy", "addicts", etc)??????? Not Guilty Your Dishonor!

Indians ("kelings" "shitskins" "smelly", etc)? Guilty as charged! I've called them monkeys too! In this forum!

And I would call my own Chinky counterparts conniving bastards!

Last edited:

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

u need to look at issue from the right perspective.

the malay word Cina sounded like the 支那 . A very derogatory term for the chinese. No one is taking offence at this because we understand it wasn't meant to be so.

Similarly calling Malay Huan ar isn't meant to insult anyone and no malay has ever protested the use of this term.

Last edited: