• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Will you miss DD ginfreely if she's gone from Sammyboy?

Would you miss ginfreely if she's gone?

• Yes Mmmmmmaybe? In homeopathic doses..

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • No Good Riddance!

Votes: 40 88.9%

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
old mother hen ... dun tcss lah... u once shouted at ur ex-boss, thought u can walk out in style.. thinking LJ will beg u to stay back.. but ended up having to bury ur face under the skirt... why dun u try repeating the same trick on boss Sam.. :geek:
You so dishonest dishonorable liar snake when that's exactly what I did to boss Sam and won my challenge. I was bullied by Lj mccully and walked out in the same way.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grow a spine is you spineless snake sore loser. Kpkb up this thread non stop for what. Do learn from me to make a challenge to boss Sam and say you will walk out of the forum if he don’t agree to your demands to kick me out of the forum. I so nice @Leongsam for you @ginmother to make the challenge now since you are 24x7 online in this forum anyway.
Three weeks have passed and you evil filthy liar still dare not issue the challenge to boss Sam. Exactly the same Indian snake behavior as kt Katha indeed

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh dear, who took it?
How is she going to claim her virginity without her bits.
You can always buy fresh ones.

canned-abalones.jpg