• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many clones and yet Ah Leong not doing anything?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"For example take Streetsmart as an example. Who in his right mind will have every post in numbered bullet points. It was done so that people don't detect the writing style and hard to juggle so many clones."

hi there

1. mr screwball, good try man!
2. aiyoh! i am not fit to be your clone leh.
3. me, i, myself; all just one individual here.
4. cloneless till today!
5. thank you for considering me.
6. hahaha!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Almost South Pole. Montevideo, for Equalisation 100-day ritual.

hi there

1. ah ram, the 100-day ritual thing really kills man!
2. btw, do stay on sbf.
3. some guys here are just kidding and harmless.
4. just words and low esteem thing!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not advocating clones attacking clones but how do u propose dealing with the guy who created clones and these clones are replying to one another's posts and praising him as being most handsome, popular, best fighter, good written english, most intelligent, etc.
You are absolutely right, the issue is not about clones, but the mockery and manipulation.

At least in your case, u put a standing order and upped others' points only after they upped yours.
Not exactly rewarding good posts, but at least straightforward and upfront and not manipulative.
This is what is now happening with this guy.
Newbie forummer: Hi ramseth
Ramseth (or his clones): Good post, up your points.

Saw your post in the scroobology thread, looks like u are not blur after all. So what should we do to make the forum better?

I am not trying to side anyone, but I wonder if self-praise is being taken bit too seriously. My only issue with clones is if it destroys the outlook of the forum and creates inconvenience for people. Reference Joseph Ong (pre-TR days) and his 100-200 anti-WP nicknames.

Interestingly, based on Scro's logic, you are also guilty of not helping rein in on JO, since you are also an old time forummer as well. I'm just kidding, because I don't agree with that, but I would have less issue with Ram than JO, if you agree.

A pity the latter who had so much time on his hands as a part time doctor and brought down a forum could only be stopped after his real identity and private moments were exposed (ironically what he had being doing to others for years, eg TOC people).

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're still aiming at me? Why? When have I offeneded you? You can go Google the rest of your life and can't find out how stewardess' unforms are issued and how we're trained, stationed and worked.

Whose clone are you? It is not only boring. It is obnoxious. You post nothing else except about clones. And I am talking about you.

I can only surmise that he attracted too many enemies by becoming too arrogant. How I also become his clone, that I have no idea. Must I write in bad English so as not to be mistaken to be his clone? No way. I write in the way I like.

I'm not advocating clones attacking clones but how do u propose dealing with the guy who created clones and these clones are replying to one another's posts and praising him as being most handsome, popular, best fighter, good written english, most intelligent, etc.
You are absolutely right, the issue is not about clones, but the mockery and manipulation.

At least in your case, u put a standing order and upped others' points only after they upped yours.
Not exactly rewarding good posts, but at least straightforward and upfront and not manipulative.
This is what is now happening with this guy.
Newbie forummer: Hi ramseth
Ramseth (or his clones): Good post, up your points.

Saw your post in the scroobology thread, looks like u are not blur after all. So what should we do to make the forum better?

The clones have called him most handsome, most popular, best fighter, most intelligent and writes good english.

Guess who wrote this:
"1. If you write like Ramseth, you must be his clone. (Only Ramseth is allowed to write good English.)"
Unquote

Can I suggest this. We start a thread where as many forummers as possible praise him for being the most handsome, popular, intelligent, best fighter and for writing good english. In return, he stops this nonsense.
It has to be this way, because the praises are not coming naturally. He is at best average on all counts in reality.

Or is his problem with self esteem much more serious than that?

Good morning Alamaking, from my time zone. Sorry never upped your points. You know well, we can up points only once a day. I use the upping usually to help newbies I think worthy to be helped out of moderation. Your points are already so high, higher than me, no need help. As for Irene Yeoh, she's suspected to be my clone probably because her points were upped very fast, that I also noticed and people thought only someone with my power can up her so fast, therefore she must be my clone. You can check with Leongsam points log, I didn't up her and she's not my clone.

2nd to Scroobal, why I apologized to Leongsam is none of your business. Apology between two parties none of your concern also must account to you? Who the fuck are you, excuse the discourteous language. But since you asked, I'll accord you a gentlemanly courtesy of a reply. I apologized because I feel like it.

I'll probably be still reading this forum for fun and passtime, but I won't be contributing anything substantive henceforth. I concede defeat. You win.

I am not trying to side anyone, but I wonder if self-praise is being taken bit too seriously. My only issue with clones is if it destroys the outlook of the forum and creates inconvenience for people. Reference Joseph Ong (pre-TR days) and his 100-200 anti-WP nicknames.

Interestingly, based on Scro's logic, you are also guilty of not helping rein in on JO, since you are also an old time forummer as well. I'm just kidding, because I don't agree with that, but I would have less issue with Ram than JO, if you agree.

A pity the latter who had so much time on his hands as a part time doctor and brought down a forum could only be stopped after his real identity and private moments were exposed (ironically what he had being doing to others for years, eg TOC people).
sicked of his repeated clones self praising each other. even his 'disagreeing' clone also self praise him subtly.
honestly, it's harmless but it's getting boring and tasteless.

he should see a doctor soon.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. ah ram, the 100-day ritual thing really kills man!
2. btw, do stay on sbf.
3. some guys here are just kidding and harmless.
4. just words and low esteem thing!

1. Sorry, sometimes the finger typing outpaced the mind. I should have typed 100th day ritual, not 100-day ritual.
2. Don't worry. How could I have left this forum? There're armies of clones fighting about me everyday 24/7.
3. My self esteem has never been higher. Who else could cause armies of clones fighting everyday? Not even LKY.
4. I'll still read this forum and reply when I choose to, not reply when I choose not to, I don't have that much time.
5. In wherever time zone I am, I still only have 24 hours minus 8 hours sleeping time just like everybody.

Last edited:

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Sorry, sometimes the finger typing outpaced the mind. I should have typed 100th day ritual, not 100-day ritual.
2. Don't worry. How could I have left this forum? There're armies of clones fighting about me everyday 24/7.
3. My self esteem has never been higher. Who else could cause armies of clones fighting everyday? Not even LKY.
4. I'll still read this forum and reply when I choose to, not reply when I choose not to, I don't have that much time.
5. In wherever time zone I am, I still only have 24 hours minus 8 hours sleeping time just like everybody.
please la, teflon. so which time zone you are in now? queen street time zone? JB time zone? army of clones fighting? you think too highly of yourself. so now you become crusader against these clones?

your known clones. hedge trader, forvendet and lovely, ms. irene more scary than any clones known in sbf history!

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LogInLogOut said:
teflon simply do not understand what is the meaning of thick skin.

no sutra, bible or quran can?

wow. supporting clone. so are you a clone or fan of this self praising humsum asshole?

I am definitely not one of yours. No Bible and Quran will not do.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LogInLogOut said:
sicked of his repeated clones self praising each other. even his 'disagreeing' clone also self praise him subtly.
honestly, it's harmless but it's getting boring and tasteless.

he should see a doctor soon.

I think you said it right - your very first word. You are really sick. You came into existence all because you could not withstand somebody's boasting. I only find it humorous. No one cares whether he is tall or short, handsome or not. You want to exorcise us from all this deception? Please. We do not need this act of good deed from anyone. Stop preventing us from enjoying a good show. How come the air is filled with a pungent stench of sour grapes?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you said it right - your very first word. You are really sick. You came into existence all because you could not withstand somebody's boasting. I only find it humorous. No one cares whether he is tall or short, handsome or not. You want to exorcise us from all this deception? Please. We do not need this act of good deed from anyone. Stop preventing us from enjoying a good show. How come the air is filled with a pungent stench of sour grapes?

it's likely their real life personal feud that now take place here. all the clone hunting "righteous stuffs" are just excuses for them to flame Ramseth but he does deserve it if what they said were true. there are also some forummers who join their side and had nothing to do with them in real life.

if it was any other forummers who did what Ramseth apparently did, they simply wouldn't have bothered to expose the culprit.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

The issue is not about self praise or clones.
One of the incidents that tested my patience was when u, lockeliberal and cleareyes were discussing something in the political thread. U should know what these 3 forummers have in common.
One of his clone nicknames started to get into the discussion, replying back and forth. Quite sensible comments actually at that time. That same nickname is now posting like a moron.
If that is not mockery, i don't know what is. Could he not have used the main nickname if he wanted to have a proper discussion?

As for the "good" doctor, I agree that his time would be better spent helping people with their healthcare needs. Or for that matter, being a fulltime politician. It was only recently that his identity was revealed and i noticed that he attacks u personally. Sorry for not helping while we were in delphi, I didn't even know then who he was and that he had 100s of nicks.

Btw, it was only recently after we moved forums that I thought I knew who u are too. But only 60% sure of that and also 100% sure we don't know each other.

jw5

Loyal
it's likely their real life personal feud that now take place here. all the clone hunting "righteous stuffs" are just excuses for them to flame Ramseth but he does deserve it if what they said were true. there are also some forummers who join their side and had nothing to do with them in real life.

if it was any other forummers who did what Ramseth apparently did, they simply wouldn't have bothered to hunt the culprit down.

u haven't reverted regarding that kmt legislator. He frequently appears on zhong tian talk shows, that's some time ago since I haven't watched for some time.

He once started a thread entitled "What a moron did for hair", about a forummer he knew who bought a hair care product and got it in his eyes. He found that very funny, mocking humour is his favourite. I have no idea who that forummer is, including nick.
He also revealed about another forummer who was asked by LTK to leave the room during a meeting. That nickname I know, has disappeared from the forum but hopefully, is now using another nick.

Do u find it surprising that there are people who want to get back at him?
I'm 100% sure that we don't know each other (thank god for little blessings) but can't stand his type of mocking and manipulative behaviour.
u may not agree, but at least your "enemy" is straightforward and direct.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Notice how Ramseth still toying with you. Looks at your life. Its not going anywhere, is it? Take a hard good look at your long time nemesis - Bus 64. He is doing his masters and he planning to acquire another citizenship.
Hahaha... so you now predicting people's real life? I own a company and business never been good, crisis never affected my business, good time $200k a year, bad times at least $100k a year, so how? is this a failure to you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

My TCSS thread at least contribute more that your bullshit witch hunting threads, LOL

The funny part is Ranseth and I seldom talks in long conversation already, but yet you still attacking me, what do you want from me? LOL. Points I already give you, the only thing I can do for you now is just infractions leh, LOL

Last edited:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do u find it surprising that there are people who want to get back at him?
I'm 100% sure that we don't know each other (thank god for little blessings) but can't stand his type of mocking and manipulative behaviour.
u may not agree, but at least your "enemy" is straightforward and direct.

u haven't reverted regarding that kmt legislator. He frequently appears on zhong tian talk shows, that's some time ago since I haven't watched for some time.

I didn't read what you mentioned and don't know who are Ramseth's clones too apart from the obvious suspects. from what I read, think Ramseth's mocking of forummers is light compared to Screwball who put down and insulted forummers on a clear malicious personal level. read his last reply to Alamaking. Screw is not being straightforward, direct or brutally frank. he is just being an asshole who enjoys ridiculing others. enough of those two.

yes, that photo was airbrushed many times. :biggrin: he looks like a triad boss.

ho-kwon-ping.jpg
2010110200197588.jpg

that's the most similar pics.

you too busy to watch zhong tian talk shows? elections only 1 month away. my fav 邱毅 might not win his constituency although he talks like 100% sure win. :confused::biggrin:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. chin up, ram!
2. you are your very own boss.
3. btw, 1.69 is no "short" leh!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha... so you now predicting people's real life? I own a company and business never been good, crisis never affected my business, good time $200k a year, bad times at least $100k a year, so how? is this a failure to you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

you just ignore his posts or fuck him whenever desired. don't bother reasoning with him. i gave up talking reason with him long ago.

totally personal judgement based on complete guesswork, he makes his conjectures like he knows you inside out. what the fuck!

jw5

Loyal
I didn't read what you mentioned and don't know who are Ramseth's clones too apart from the obvious suspects. from what I read, think Ramseth's mocking of forummers is light compared to Screwball who put down and insulted forummers on a clear malicious personal level. read his last reply to Alamaking. Screw is not being straightforward, direct or brutally frank. he is just being an asshole who enjoys ridiculing others. enough of those two.

yes, that photo was airbrushed many times. :biggrin: he looks like a triad boss.

you too busy to watch zhong tian talk shows? elections only 1 month away. my fav 邱毅 might not win his constituency although he talks like 100% sure win. :confused::biggrin:

I have always preferred straightforward and direct compared to cunning and manipulative mockery.
Don't agree with scroobal's last post about alamaking and his achievements, but the latter has responded and they should go sort it out.

Hehehe, u got the correct chap and the apt peekture. That looks more like it right? :p

Try not to watch those clown politicians and famous mouths arguing with one another too much. Chiu Yi was a "nominated no district mp" wasn't he? I'm sure they will let him in through the back door again. He is too important to President Ma's election, he has his ardent followers despite being an egoistic busybody. :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try not to watch those clown politicians and famous mouths arguing with one another too much. Chiu Yi was a "nominated no district mp" wasn't he? I'm sure they will let him in through the back door again. He is too important to President Ma's election, he has his ardent followers despite being an egoistic busybody. :biggrin:

Chiu Yi is in big trouble. :o his contested seat is traditionally a slightly pro green district, 52% to 48% in favor of DPP. that seat fell to KMT in 2008 because of the massive votes swing against DPP in general. the green camp bloggers are quite confident that their candidate can defeat their perceived KMT most hated number 2 in Kaohsiung 7th district. i'm not interested in Ma's reelection, he should win. i'm more absorbed and concerned in Chiu Yi's election. :biggrin: