• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many clones and yet Ah Leong not doing anything?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LogInLogOut said:
Yeah. Do feel free to zap me until kingdom come. Anyway, I am just a clone.

Whose clone are you? It is not only boring. It is obnoxious. You post nothing else except about clones. And I am talking about you.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
A fellow clone signing in...:smile:

I am also a clone, give some face leh, Alamak bro!

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is Windsor not infracting those stalkers of Ramseth? think he has infracted other forummers or clones for the same or lesser "crimes". even forum asshole Tonychat's stalker Tonyshit kenna infracted by him. why the double standards? is it because of Screwball so he kelong?

Now that you have brought this up yup i noticed the double standards too.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of cox its not true, but thats the only reason CB kia Windsor can give, then he slowly play his mod power, whahaha. Singveld, you better, at least your dun side anyone, go see Windsor lick his master Screwball's balls, LOL

Maybe windsor is also screw's clone.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't forget screw's lieutenant rep power 515 mighty kingrant. he is used during emergencies. :biggrin:

This bugger has been playing the pts game himself all along. Have you ever seen one forummer agree 100% with another one. I have never seen kingrant even post in here except to support screwball and that bugger doesn't have any interests or anything except to be the screw's slave and has high rep power. Obviously a clone or a very very good obedient dog.

PS this is also evidence that kingrant is the screw's clone. Notice how he's not ever mentioned by screwball at all. For someone that literally kisses the screw's ass so much that it's permanently fixed onto it screw has never ever mentioned his nick at all when he's doing his usual Bs praising of certain forummers. It's weird that kingrant is totally left out like he's forgotten yet has such high rep so how can he not even be noticed. It's plain obvious that's a clone used by screw.

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamaking taking the high road. What's wrong with clones? Is begging for points better? Worse still, always kana insult by my evil twin Scroobal. Lol

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got no issue with clones, but a forum with increasing no. of thread of clones attacking clones definitely downgrade the quality of the forum. Most ironic thing is that Screwball wanted to make this forum a better 1 but he also starts questioning samsters personality, why didnt he criticize his own actions? PUI!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
As with the other site. The more clones posting the better for Sam. More traffic, more accounts being registered the higher the value of this site. Simple as that.

Clones don't increase traffic. The stats counters register unique visits not user ids.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I got no issue with clones, but a forum with increasing no. of thread of clones attacking clones definitely downgrade the quality of the forum.

This forum never aimed for quality. It's philosphy has always been organised anarchy.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Organised arnarchy is oxymoron.

Organisation is not the preserve of governments. Just because you don't have a legitimate authority imposing rules and regulations on everyone doesn't mean individuals themselves can't establish their own set of rules and organise themselves. Is there a rule that states that boasting is not allowed here? If not, who was it who instigated the concerted attacks on Ramseth? No one. We all do it on our own accord. This is organised anarchy for you. :smile:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cruxx said:
If not, who was it who instigated the concerted attacks on Ramseth? No one. We all do it on our own accord. This is organised anarchy for you. :smile:

Don't deceive yourself. You are right only in that you are doing it on your own accord in following someone's lead. Nothing individualistic in it and especially if it is being done by many at the same time, it is called herd instinct.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Organisation is not the preserve of governments. Just because you don't have a legitimate authority imposing rules and regulations on everyone doesn't mean individuals themselves can't establish their own set of rules and organise themselves. Is there a rule that states that boasting is not allowed here? If not, who was it who instigated the concerted attacks on Ramseth? No one. We all do it on our own accord. This is organised anarchy for you. :smile:

I can only surmise that he attracted too many enemies by becoming too arrogant. How I also become his clone, that I have no idea. Must I write in bad English so as not to be mistaken to be his clone? No way. I write in the way I like.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't deceive yourself. You are right only in that you are doing it on your own accord in following someone's lead. Nothing individualistic in it and especially if it is being done by many at the same time, it is called herd instinct.

Actually, I was the first to pt out his resemblance to an old, ugly actor in HK. Anyway, anarchy does not preclude the herd instinct. At the end of the day, there's just no collectively sanctioned leader in an anarchist herd, no matter how popular certain individuals are.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok guys, I have a confession to make. I have not been sleeping nights and this morning went to church and decided to come clean. The following are my clones;Kingrant, Windsor, perspective, eatshitndie,THBF, JW5, all variants of scrooball, clone, drifter, streetsmart, loginlogout and a few others that I forgot.

Initially these were created to add live to the forum. But over time, I forgot myself and started to become mischievious. I decided to attack Ramseth because despite being here for very long, not once he asked me to buy him dinner and it started to gnaw on me. As I spent a lot of time building the individual clones' personalities and used the most respectable ones to launch the attack. I am aware that some of you have realised that these clones cannot be real people. For example take Streetsmart as an example. Who in his right mind will have every post in numbered bullet points. It was done so that people don't detect the writing style and hard to juggle so many clones.

I think it was Alamaking that realised that WIndsor and me a one and the same. It was difficult to create a different style for Windor without looking false. Thus I made sure that he remained active with YouTube and Jokes. Some have realised that Windsor never banned or infracted my stalking clones such as scrooball and realised that all were the same.

The Political folder was getting a little stale and with my oldest clone Perspective carrying the burden, I decided to create TFBH. I made one mistake as he was created while I was staying in a hotel in Lausanne and the stupid Swiss had static IP as a security directive and Sam found out. He let me off to save the Political folder. I am sure the vets wondered how TFBH knew about the old days.

I certainly went mad when I decided to stoke the fire by creating Irene Yeoh to cause confusion and blame it on Ramseth. I thought Irene Yeoh would have been caught as an obvious fraud as it always difficult to act as a female. So I created Penetrator to add the sexual tension and provide competition. And it worked.

The hardest work was the JAL air hostess uniform episode. I had to google, call an airline friend from MAS as I figured that the industry would have standard practice. As of today, they will all cease. My apologies to all my real friends and Sam. I can be found on pineroom.com

It is a slow day and I have always wanted to write a novel and my quote keys do not work well.

Last edited: