• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many clones and yet Ah Leong not doing anything?

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even his peony mod Windsor also join in the clone attacking thread, what is this har? :confused::confused:
Hi AK, Are you also talking about me?

Hope you understand. Many do. The forumers are disgusted with clones who talk to themselves day after days, weeks after weeks, months after months and years after years. It's not about clones. It's about using one clone posting to make another clone feel so right. You got it? And forumers are bored!!

Yeah. Do feel free to zap me until kingdom come. Anyway, I am just a clone.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is not the coordinator for the Rape Victim Support Group. You allowed yourself to sodomised and it will be classified as consensual unless you are underaged. Btw clones cannot survive without points. You fucked up and now crying for help. A bit too late. We did tell you didn;t we.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm really glad you started this thread. With apologies to Leongsam and all those innocents accused to be my clones, this shall be my last post before taking a break. I've shared and learned many things here.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a clone cos it seems like i have touch a few nerves, I have given a few people the hard truth and they cant accept it. ALL I GOT TO SAY IS FUCK YOU!!!

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm really glad you started this thread. With apologies to Leongsam and all those innocents accused to be my clones, this shall be my last post before taking a break. I've shared and learned many things here.
Mwahahahahaha. Taking a break from using your original nic? good luck. Will be expecting more of your clones.

And for god's sake! don't apologise to Sam or yourself or your clones. Sam loves you so much for the traffic!! You truly the star here.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You will be missed by many.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam is not the coordinator for the Rape Victim Support Group. You allowed yourself to sodomised and it will be classified as consensual unless you are underaged. Btw clones cannot survive without points. You fucked up and now crying for help. A bit too late. We did tell you didn;t we.
Eh Screwball, you talk simi lanjiao? hahahahaha

The fact is that there are so many quarrels here, I see liao i dun feel like posting anything at all, you are to be blamed also, so fuck off _|_

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is Windsor not infracting those stalkers of Ramseth? think he has infracted other forummers or clones for the same or lesser "crimes". even forum asshole Tonychat's stalker Tonyshit kenna infracted by him. why the double standards? is it because of Screwball so he kelong?

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
problem is that ah sam have many clones himself and all different personality, he admit himself.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why is Windsor not infracting those stalkers of Ramseth? think he has infracted other forummers or clones for the same or lesser "crimes". even forum asshole Tonychat's stalker Tonyshit kenna infracted by him. why the double standards? is it because of Screwball so he kelong?
CB Dog Windsor will say he only got power in moderated section but not here, LOL

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Dog Windsor will say he only got power in moderated section but not here, LOL

this is not true, because ah sam have given windsor permission to infract in all folders. technically all mod can infract according to sam. i hardly use infraction nowadays because it is useless tool.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is not true, because ah sam have given windsor permission to infract in all folders. technically all mod can infract according to sam. i hardly use infraction nowadays because it is useless tool.
Of cox its not true, but thats the only reason CB kia Windsor can give, then he slowly play his mod power, whahaha. Singveld, you better, at least your dun side anyone, go see Windsor lick his master Screwball's balls, LOL

scoldballs

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am your clone too? :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of cox its not true, but thats the only reason CB kia Windsor can give, then he slowly play his mod power, whahaha.

what i said about mod is permit by admin to infract in all folder is true, you can check with admin if you do not believe.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a drama queen. Why apologise to Sam or why drag others into it. You really got a bad habit of dragging people into it. Like telling people in this forum that CSM owes you a dinner. And how many times do you want to give your exit statement. We all know that you will be back and your clones will be here.

Either seek treatment or change your ways.

Look at the people backing you in this forum. After all these years in this forum, posting extensively, I am sure an average individual would at least got some quality support. Nobody wants to touch you with a 10 foot barge pole. Even your personal friend has given up.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The forumers are disgusted with clones who talk to themselves day after days, weeks after weeks, months after months and years after years. It's not about clones. It's about using one clone posting to make another clone feel so right.

Agreed.

There are clones to masquerade a certain character - no problem with that.
There are clones to support the political divide - also no problem with that.
There are clones playing infration to keep out certain disrupters to the forum - no problem with that either.

But when clones from the same person use it to talk to themselves and pat each other back continously and swarm the forum. You immediately sense that there is a underlying malicious intend. That is unacceptable.

Wang Ye

Alfrescian
Loyal
As with the other site. The more clones posting the better for Sam. More traffic, more accounts being registered the higher the value of this site. Simple as that.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
But when clones from the same person use it to talk to themselves and pat each other back continously and swarm the forum. You immediately sense that there is a underlying malicious intend. That is unacceptable.
That's where community moderation comes in.

There's two things you can do...

1)Issue an infraction. If a clone nick ends up with more than 10 infraction points, a ban is imposed.

2)If you don't have infraction powers, you can deduct rep points. If enough people deduct points and the total rep points for the clone account ends up 0 or less, they enter moderation mode.

I don't read the content of most threads so I rely on guys like yourself to police the forum on my behalf.