• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many clones and yet Ah Leong not doing anything?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah you all so knowledgeable about Taiwanese politics. I'm more interested in British politics. All that I know about Taiwanese politics comes from here:

[video=youtube;e8qkoNi9-bc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8qkoNi9-bc[/video]

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
The issue is not about self praise or clones.
One of the incidents that tested my patience was when u, lockeliberal and cleareyes were discussing something in the political thread. U should know what these 3 forummers have in common.
One of his clone nicknames started to get into the discussion, replying back and forth. Quite sensible comments actually at that time. That same nickname is now posting like a moron.
If that is not mockery, i don't know what is. Could he not have used the main nickname if he wanted to have a proper discussion?

As for the "good" doctor, I agree that his time would be better spent helping people with their healthcare needs. Or for that matter, being a fulltime politician. It was only recently that his identity was revealed and i noticed that he attacks u personally. Sorry for not helping while we were in delphi, I didn't even know then who he was and that he had 100s of nicks.

Btw, it was only recently after we moved forums that I thought I knew who u are too. But only 60% sure of that and also 100% sure we don't know each other.

I still don't see the issue since you yourself said the "clone" was sensible and to me not to the extent that when you open the forum page in the morning all you can only see his threads or threads he last replied. That is the only issue I have at the most and only one had done so, and we were talking about him now. Not true that he attacked me after his identity was revealed. It would be the other way around - he knew his retribution had come, so he stopped. Back in mid-2000 he was the Avantas, Namqiong, Seaandland, fake Perry, fake Bernard and some Malay names like Firdaus, Hakim in Delphi, that's all I remember. Going after every WP supporters. Anyway I have no practice of revealing people's very private secrets blatantly in this forum - I have never done that before - so JO, or whoever who suspected me, I know I'm clean and clearly clean.

Anyway, sent you a PM.

Last edited:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey! I am Not your clone. If I'm your clone, I will tok! (because I 100% sure)
If those other guys are your clones, MCH will tok. (becuase I only 99% sure) :biggrin:

I believe one of the nicks mentioned by screwball is his clone. (95% sure)

So mai sabo hor! :wink:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LogInLogOut said:
you teflon's fan? cannot read my oxfuck english or what?

Yes your oxfuck English really sucks. Any way language is not the issue. The lack of sense really is. There is too much cloud in the vision, cloud emitted by the fury within.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sideswipe said:
it's likely their real life personal feud that now take place here. all the clone hunting "righteous stuffs" are just excuses for them to flame Ramseth

I think you are right. My only gripe is that this whole nonsense has hijacked a whole lot of cyberspace real estate. If they have real life feuds with this Ram guy which I don't have strong affection for, why not have it settled outside of the forum? They want us to take sides? LOL. This whole rigmarole actually demeans the otherwise very useful contributions of these veteran forummers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok guys, I have a confession to make. I have not been sleeping nights and this morning went to church and decided to come clean. The following are my clones;Kingrant, Windsor, perspective, eatshitndie,THBF, JW5, all variants of scrooball, clone, drifter, streetsmart, loginlogout and a few others that I forgot.

Screwball enough of your BS trying to paint those forummers as your clones to make it seem like they are your allies. Drifter, street, clone, jw5 aren't on your side. The only one that's clearly your clone is kingrant.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screwball enough of your BS trying to paint those forummers as your clones to make it seem like they are your allies. Drifter, street, clone, jw5 aren't on your side. The only one that's clearly your clone is kingrant.

My evil twin is just trying to act cute. If you want him to be serious, you can just forward his postings accusing the Minister of Home Affairs of behaving inappropriately to the Ministry.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sefiously, what did I do to warrant his harrassment har? LOL

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think you are right. My only gripe is that this whole nonsense has hijacked a whole lot of cyberspace real estate. If they have real life feuds with this Ram guy which I don't have strong affection for, why not have it settled outside of the forum? They want us to take sides? LOL. This whole rigmarole actually demeans the otherwise very useful contributions of these veteran forummers.

You must be crazy to think that anyone of them dare to face me in real life.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U put time put place lor, I'll be the witness, see if Screwball will come and challenge you or not.

You forgot. I've did it already. No reply. I'll do it once again since you ask. If outside Golden Mile, he'd be mashed and sent to mortuary before I lift a finger. To be fair and free of unfair advantage, I call for outside Hollandse Club since you volunteer to be witness. He calls the time, anyday after Jan. 2, 2012. According to Chinese gentlemen rules, one side calls the venue and the other side calls the time.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You forgot. I've did it already. No reply. I'll do it once again since you ask. If outside Golden Mile, he'd be mashed and sent to mortuary before I lift a finger. To be fair and free of unfair advantage, I call for outside Hollandse Club since you volunteer to be witness. He calls the time, anyday after Jan. 2, 2012. According to Chinese gentlemen rules, one side calls the venue and the other side calls the time.

Ok, lets see whether he will reply or not, LOL

That's the challenge I standby. Bare hands, no weapons. Awaiting reply. And I welcome any proxy to stand to fight on his behalf, whatever height and weight.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i can sponsor you samurai knife :wink: if you want to see blood shed :wink: