• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why there are so many clones and yet Ah Leong not doing anything?

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok guys, I have a confession to make. I have not been sleeping nights and this morning went to church and decided to come clean. The following are my clones;Kingrant, Windsor, perspective, eatshitndie,THBF, JW5, all variants of scrooball, clone, drifter, streetsmart, loginlogout and a few others that I forgot.

Initially these were created to add live to the forum. But over time, I forgot myself and started to become mischievious. I decided to attack Ramseth because despite being here for very long, not once he asked me to buy him dinner and it started to gnaw on me. As I spent a lot of time building the individual clones' personalities and used the most respectable ones to launch the attack. I am aware that some of you have realised that these clones cannot be real people. For example take Streetsmart as an example. Who in his right mind will have every post in numbered bullet points. It was done so that people don't detect the writing style and hard to juggle so many clones.

I think it was Alamaking that realised that WIndsor and me a one and the same. It was difficult to create a different style for Windor without looking false. Thus I made sure that he remained active with YouTube and Jokes. Some have realised that Windsor never banned or infracted my stalking clones such as scrooball and realised that all were the same.

The Political folder was getting a little stale and with my oldest clone Perspective carrying the burden, I decided to create TFBH. I made one mistake as he was created while I was staying in a hotel in Lausanne and the stupid Swiss had static IP as a security directive and Sam found out. He let me off to save the Political folder. I am sure the vets wondered how TFBH knew about the old days.

I certainly went mad when I decided to stoke the fire by creating Irene Yeoh to cause confusion and blame it on Ramseth. I thought Irene Yeoh would have been caught as an obvious fraud as it always difficult to act as a female. So I created Penetrator to add the sexual tension and provide competition. And it worked.

The hardest work was the JAL air hostess uniform episode. I had to google, call an airline friend from MAS as I figured that the industry would have standard practice. As of today, they will all cease. My apologies to all my real friends and Sam. I can be found on pineroom.com

It is a slow day and I have always wanted to write a novel and my quote keys do not work well.

koma-comic-strip-not-sure-if-telling-the-truth-or-trolling.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Seems that JW5 is the one who has hit all the right nails.

The issue is not about creating multiple accounts, but how they are used in concert to manipulate and sometimes bully.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ok guys, I have a confession to make. I have not been sleeping nights and this morning went to church and decided to come clean. The following are my clones;Kingrant, Windsor, perspective, eatshitndie,THBF, JW5, all variants of scrooball, clone, drifter, streetsmart, loginlogout and a few others that I forgot.

Initially these were created to add live to the forum. But over time, I forgot myself and started to become mischievious. I decided to attack Ramseth because despite being here for very long, not once he asked me to buy him dinner and it started to gnaw on me. As I spent a lot of time building the individual clones' personalities and used the most respectable ones to launch the attack. I am aware that some of you have realised that these clones cannot be real people. For example take Streetsmart as an example. Who in his right mind will have every post in numbered bullet points. It was done so that people don't detect the writing style and hard to juggle so many clones.

I think it was Alamaking that realised that WIndsor and me a one and the same. It was difficult to create a different style for Windor without looking false. Thus I made sure that he remained active with YouTube and Jokes. Some have realised that Windsor never banned or infracted my stalking clones such as scrooball and realised that all were the same.

The Political folder was getting a little stale and with my oldest clone Perspective carrying the burden, I decided to create TFBH. I made one mistake as he was created while I was staying in a hotel in Lausanne and the stupid Swiss had static IP as a security directive and Sam found out. He let me off to save the Political folder. I am sure the vets wondered how TFBH knew about the old days.

I certainly went mad when I decided to stoke the fire by creating Irene Yeoh to cause confusion and blame it on Ramseth. I thought Irene Yeoh would have been caught as an obvious fraud as it always difficult to act as a female. So I created Penetrator to add the sexual tension and provide competition. And it worked.

The hardest work was the JAL air hostess uniform episode. I had to google, call an airline friend from MAS as I figured that the industry would have standard practice. As of today, they will all cease. My apologies to all my real friends and Sam. I can be found on pineroom.com

It is a slow day and I have always wanted to write a novel and my quote keys do not work well.

how you created me ? when you high on weeds ? :wink:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are just too simple to get this. This is a long drawn affair over many years. We just things slide until it got acute and you were middle of it without realising it. Just do note that there are still good posts going on from others despite this. I have said it before, look who your associates are.
Then how can you tahan Screwball recent antics behaviour? 1 side he wants to make this forum better, another side he starts flaming threads, accusing new nicks as Ramseth clones, what is this?I dunno your history with Ramseth lah, nor I want to know it, I just want all these feuds between 2 of them to be stopped, seeing them keeps fighting makes me very sianz coming here to post.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, you are just too simple to get this. This is a long drawn affair over many years. We just things slide until it got acute and you were middle of it without realising it. Just do note that there are still good posts going on from others despite this. I have said it before, look who your associates are.
CB Kia, stop calling me bro, i definitely dun want to associated with you, you are a fucked up person in real life, LOL

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice how Ramseth still toying with you. Looks at your life. Its not going anywhere, is it? Take a hard good look at your long time nemesis - Bus 64. He is doing his masters and he planning to acquire another citizenship.

Ramseth spoke to you in derogatory terms, called you names and you offered your arse. Nobody in this forum ever made fun of you like he did. He did that to Krafty until I stepped in. Unlike you Krafty realised and stood his ground. He did not go into denial like you. The fact that in this thread he still can talk you about points and upping you tells everyone here that you are his bitch. He knows it, we know it, only you do not know it.

Take Jah Rastafar as an example. He has never allowed Ramseth to climb over his head. Even today, he is making fun of Ramseth. He runs along but he made it clear to Ramseth where stands.

You can pretend that I am out get you and you are probably right and I am indeed exasperated. But do a stock take of your private life. Common sense will tell you that people like Windsor and many of us crossed the Rubicon, made it, live comfortably and jet around frequently. In comparson, nothing right is going for you. You remind me of my NS days when you hear some of the regular NCOs who have gone past the use by date planning their next bangkok trip.

People here are generally nice, so they will never tell you the position that you are in. You did no wrong to me and did no wrong to anyone directly so why are you in the spotlight. Ever heard of Stockholm syndrome. Yours is not the classic case but you come close. You are a lightweight and still do not realise it.

When I commented about JB guys and their thread. They are busy building a second home, a little paradise while you started a thread on TCSS and you are probably proud of it. Look at Drifter participation. You do realise that Drifter came up the hard way. I remember his move to Japan and the stories he shared. He runs a business, owns significant asset and he knows where to draw the line. I told you to watch Drifter's handling Ramseth long before most people realised what was going on.

Ramseth has done one thing consistently - throwing BS. Even yesterday he wrote on a serious thread about Tang Liang Hong which was patently wrong. This is one uneducated Ah Beng that has a gift for language but does not know how to use it properly. If he was a female, he would outstrip Mona of Lido fame. And you would be his top girl.

You can hate me all you want but I can bet you my bottom dollar that you will not change. Its stamped on your forehead - a fool and a failure.

And tomorrow you will be posting in the TCSS thread.

CB Kia, stop calling me bro, i definitely dun want to associated with you, you are a fucked up person in real life, LOL

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest that you guys pick up one of the Buddhist sutras and read really, really hard. Bless you all.

ssrrvv11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning Alamaking, from my time zone. Sorry never upped your points. You know well, we can up points only once a day. I use the upping usually to help newbies I think worthy to be helped out of moderation. Your points are already so high, higher than me, no need help. As for Irene Yeoh, she's suspected to be my clone probably because her points were upped very fast, that I also noticed and people thought only someone with my power can up her so fast, therefore she must be my clone. You can check with Leongsam points log, I didn't up her and she's not my clone.

2nd to Scroobal, why I apologized to Leongsam is none of your business. Apology between two parties none of your concern also must account to you? Who the fuck are you, excuse the discourteous language. But since you asked, I'll accord you a gentlemanly courtesy of a reply. I apologized because I feel like it.

I'll probably be still reading this forum for fun and passtime, but I won't be contributing anything substantive henceforth. I concede defeat. You win.

ramseth dun talk cock. ireneyeoh is your clone becos of this :

The free hotel and stayover allowance more than enough to cover, unless you want to go on a private shopping spree, then that's at your own expense. Tokyo is the most expensive. I usually hide inside my Narita hotel room and have a hot bath and good rest. Trains to Tokyo city cost something like taxis from Changi Airport to Raffles Place. Taxis cost something like an air ticket from Singapore to KL. I like the noodle shop at Narita Eki though. Transport was free provided by hotel. From Narita station if you want to venture into Tokyo city, then take the train and pay your own fare just like everybody else.

Don't need to worry about that. I have no plans to visit Japan anytime again in the near future. I'm planning for Holland, if it works out.

I'm sure JAL can accommodate that unless they changed their system. I used to fly JAL to Narita then transit to San Francisco. The first day stayover at a Narita hotel was only US$25 extra arranged by JAL. If extended more days, then pay the standard hotel rate, and what hell, you can choose your hotel since you're paying full rate. Of course that time, I made full use of the first day stayover offer and then went to stay in my GF's home. The Narita area isn't bad actually. Very good and inexpensive Japanese food around the Narita Eki (station). Relaxing environment good for strolling around. Trains to Tokyo is within 30 minutes.

you guys wrote about the same thing. lol. u better be careful with your clones in future. you might as well retire his irene clone becos picha lobang liao.

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
ramseth dun talk cock. ireneyeoh is your clone becos of this :

you guys wrote about the same thing. lol. u better be careful with your clones in future. you might as well retire his irene clone becos picha lobang liao.
teflon simply do not understand what is the meaning of thick skin.

I suggest that you guys pick up one of the Buddhist sutras and read really, really hard. Bless you all.
no sutra, bible or quran can?

wow. supporting clone. so are you a clone or fan of this self praising humsum asshole?

LogInLogOut

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're still aiming at me? Why? When have I offeneded you? You can go Google the rest of your life and can't find out how stewardess' unforms are issued and how we're trained, stationed and worked.
wo wo wo. so you know JAL stewardess uniform, training cannot be google and tried to pull a fast one here. you think all the forumers are daft, don't you?

Whose clone are you? It is not only boring. It is obnoxious. You post nothing else except about clones. And I am talking about you.
you teflon's fan? cannot read my oxfuck english or what?

I can only surmise that he attracted too many enemies by becoming too arrogant. How I also become his clone, that I have no idea. Must I write in bad English so as not to be mistaken to be his clone? No way. I write in the way I like.
"too many enemies by becoming to arrogant."

you think too highly of yourself! knn, self praising again. even your clones also think their oxfuck english very good. KNN!

I'm not advocating clones attacking clones but how do u propose dealing with the guy who created clones and these clones are replying to one another's posts and praising him as being most handsome, popular, best fighter, good written english, most intelligent, etc.
You are absolutely right, the issue is not about clones, but the mockery and manipulation.

At least in your case, u put a standing order and upped others' points only after they upped yours.
Not exactly rewarding good posts, but at least straightforward and upfront and not manipulative.
This is what is now happening with this guy.
Newbie forummer: Hi ramseth
Ramseth (or his clones): Good post, up your points.

Saw your post in the scroobology thread, looks like u are not blur after all. So what should we do to make the forum better?
spot on. this asshole is sick. what's more nauseating is this asshole continue his self praising despite knowing his lobang pi cha.

The clones have called him most handsome, most popular, best fighter, most intelligent and writes good english.

Guess who wrote this:
"1. If you write like Ramseth, you must be his clone. (Only Ramseth is allowed to write good English.)"
Unquote

Can I suggest this. We start a thread where as many forummers as possible praise him for being the most handsome, popular, intelligent, best fighter and for writing good english. In return, he stops this nonsense.
It has to be this way, because the praises are not coming naturally. He is at best average on all counts in reality.

Or is his problem with self esteem much more serious than that?
who else? forvendet. the self proclaimed 1.8 meter tall ex-cop. see? even his clone also not spared of self praising.
Good morning Alamaking, from my time zone. Sorry never upped your points. You know well, we can up points only once a day. I use the upping usually to help newbies I think worthy to be helped out of moderation. Your points are already so high, higher than me, no need help. As for Irene Yeoh, she's suspected to be my clone probably because her points were upped very fast, that I also noticed and people thought only someone with my power can up her so fast, therefore she must be my clone. You can check with Leongsam points log, I didn't up her and she's not my clone.

2nd to Scroobal, why I apologized to Leongsam is none of your business. Apology between two parties none of your concern also must account to you? Who the fuck are you, excuse the discourteous language. But since you asked, I'll accord you a gentlemanly courtesy of a reply. I apologized because I feel like it.

I'll probably be still reading this forum for fun and passtime, but I won't be contributing anything substantive henceforth. I concede defeat. You win.
teflon, please la. don't make everyone less your fans and clones puke here. it's already very polluted here with your self praise. die die also must show how powerful you are hor?