• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP ROCKS & Oppo SUCKS!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

Lky is the Founder of Singapore
Lky fought for Independence
Singapore was a Fishing village before PAP
Lky is a one man wonder, The Lawyer who knew nothing about Economics Single handily brought us to First world.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

Lky is a one man wonder, The Lawyer who knew nothing about Economics Single handily brought us to First world.

[video=youtube;9jK-NcRmVcw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw[/video]

Time left...

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no perfect government in this world and I think the current model of governance may work better than full democracy.

Full democracy make decision that is only good the the short run. They will not make policies that is painful in the short run but good in the long run.

Full democracy encourage using up as much money as possible to improve on its popularity. Democracy can only work when the country reaches a certain level of standard of living, education and maturity.

Not that the singapore governance is without flaws, but democracy is not ideal as well.

Considering the tough problems singapore faces such as size, neighbours, lack of resources and mixture of population, I give the grading of the government as an A star.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fuck PAP! :oIo::kma:

Who the gang of arseholes who zapped me 100++ points

:kma: :kma: :kma: :kma: :kma: :kma:
:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

And go stick your fucking head deep deep in public toilet bowl
If your country no public toilet and toilet bowl, go stick it deep deep in sheep manure

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are deeply brain washed and seriously believe in this shitty propaganda.
It has been posted on this forum before, but let me re-post it again.

Here is the fact:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FvvhY6DtfZs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Who the gang of arseholes who zapped me 100++ points

:kma: :kma: :kma: :kma: :kma: :kma:
:oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

And go stick your fucking head deep deep in public toilet bowl
If your country no public toilet and toilet bowl, go stick it deep deep in sheep manure

Why are you asking me this question?

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no perfect government in this world and I think the current model of governance may work better than full democracy.

Full democracy make decision that is only good the the short run. They will not make policies that is painful in the short run but good in the long run.

Full democracy encourage using up as much money as possible to improve on its popularity. Democracy can only work when the country reaches a certain level of standard of living, education and maturity.

Not that the singapore governance is without flaws, but democracy is not ideal as well.

Considering the tough problems singapore faces such as size, neighbours, lack of resources and mixture of population, I give the grading of the government as an A star.

I am wondering if your mother were borned in mainland China in those 封建社会 that resulted your 封建 thinking.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

I am wondering if your mother were borned in mainland China in those 封建社会 that resulted your 封建 thinking.

Either that or he is simply a PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophant).

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, should be Bad News Brown right?

hmm .. I prefer without 's" :p

Either that or he is simply a PAWS (porlumpar asslicking wannabe sycophant).

bro jw5,

Yes I agree. I used to know a young chap (my colleague) that talked the same way like him. His father is a sinkie man and mother from PRC. His brain only one way every day said Sinkieland cannot achieve democracy and too many parties in SG no good.

He too a sinkie who borned in mainland China and he is often caught napping at work, quite lazy and never had good attitude in work.

One day I remembered that he making fun with of Singaporeans in office with another PRC colleague and his Supervisor overheard it and shouted to him to come to his office. Early morning 9am, his Supervisor screamed and yelled at him very loudly that the whole office heard it.

At lunch times, I saw HR officer giving him the last paycheck and asking to pack his things. He got fired by his Supervisor for poor performance.

My point here is to be serious at work. Don't alway making fun of others who had a different views from you.

Last edited:

SIMM0NS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How to spot PAP IB clones

Most of their clones are registered in small caps. Also look out for their join date and post content.

However there is one clown with clones with small caps as well as with capital letters who is a one liner freak. He increases his posts counts with one liner replies. :eek::biggrin:

Last edited:

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Gene Simmons from KISS is surfing this forum LeongSam is doing a good job pulling more people into his forum. :biggrin:

Showdown

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: pap supporter thread #1 "regarding CPF"

Look out for noisy / active "newbies". The recent one being singham - another small caps clone. :eek:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: pap supporter thread #1 "regarding CPF"

Look out for noisy / active "newbies". The recent one being singham - another small caps clone. :eek:

how can that be! singham is the most revered forummer here, second only to scroobal

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How to spot PAP IB clones

Most of their clones are registered in small caps. Also look out for their join date and post content.

However there is one clown with clones with small caps as well as with capital letters who is a one liner freak. He increases his posts counts with one liner replies. :eek::biggrin:

So far only you and MBSSLOTS cleared of being PAPIB? :eek: How about MBSSL0T with 0 = numeric?

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP IS THE BEST FOR US.

With PAP, there is progress, peace and prosperity.
Workers Party will only lead Singapore to poverty!

Better support PAP if you do not want to lose this peace, prosperity and progress!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP Rocks! There us no need to oppose. Opposition only increase problems for the ordinary singaporeans.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MORE GOOD YEARS WITH PAP!
PAP PAP PAP PAP PAP PAP PAP!

Peace, Prosperity and Progress (3Ps) is more important than all the rubbish spewing from Opposition's mouth!

PAP FOREVER!

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Peace, Prosperity and Progress (3Ps) is more important than all the rubbish spewing from Opposition's mouth!

PAP FOREVER!

SDP's strategy of planting ILovePAP in this forum seems to work well, the more this fuck keeps posting with this style the more will cherish the oppositions

thank you, SDP