• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP ROCKS & Oppo SUCKS!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This I can assure you, there must be many who look to our incumbent in envy.

How they could do so little, talk so much and get paid so much. Indeed PAP Rocks!

Thank you for agreeing.

PAP delivers. All other political parties just talk AIR.
I just they learn from Nike Tagline...JUST DO IT.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

More online personas. :eek:

kukubird58
skponggol
sukhoi-30
brocoli
hahaha....simi online personas??? catch no ball leh???
anyway sam.....action speaks louder than words......
i will jump ship and vote for your beloved PAP in the next GE for 2 reasons....
1. to see if i become ball-less after that..
2. to carry your balls as you are my idol..

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

There was never a PAP IB.

The alleged groups were just groups of like-minded people who discuss, debate and talk. We are entitled to our opnions too you know. We don't agree with the opposition as the opposition does what it does for the sake of leading the people without looking into the future.

PAP may have made some mistakes in their time but i can't imagine what will happen if the opposition eventually get their memebers into Parliament.

I intended to stay in this country not leave it. And i for one do not want to see any opposition nitwits make a fool of our country with their screwed up policies and programs.

They can easily oppose but they can't provide their own solutions.

What use are they in our Parliament. To wayang away to gain votes?!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Complaints are singaporeans' past-time.

A lot of ungrateful citizens oppose for the sake of opposing and don't know how to give credit to the government when due.

A lot of the younger geneation have not gone enough hardships that's why they only know how to cry like babies.

Policies that are good for long-term yet harsh are looked down upon.

I doubt whether opposition parties, esp Worker's Party (aka Wayang Party) can do a better job. They are only good at flaming negative emotions. But when it comes to leading the country by initiating fresh ideas, they retreat like mice.

Only crazy people would vote for such political parties, puh! I hope younger generations of citizens don't destroy the achievements of this country what LKY and his team achieved over last 60 years.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am appalled at how our new generation of Singaporeans so-readily believe anything they see on the internet.

Science, Anti-religion and Anti-PAP. Nowadays, anything related to those 3, all those youngsters will lap it up like the truth. Kids, don't be so foolish and easily deluded.

Remember that the opposition don't have any countries to run at the moment, therefore they have lots and lots of time to spread online propaganda.

Last edited:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You are a Spam Bot !

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal

In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for agreeing.

PAP delivers. All other political parties just talk AIR.
I just they learn from Nike Tagline...JUST DO IT.

Yes, PAP has delivered ....

1. 2.9 million foreigners to rape our country;
2. Deprive us of our retirement savings ...after saving for 30 years, PAP gives you 50 percent return when they use your money to earn more than 300 percent returns;
3. Steal your money by making public housing the most expensive in the world;
4. A failing MRT that was once the envy of the world;
5. A bus system that have buses always packed;
6. Healthcare that is comparable to the US in price but not in quality

PAP sucks. ABP!!!!!

vtran2684

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, PAP has delivered ....

1. 2.9 million foreigners to rape our country;
2. Deprive us of our retirement savings ...after saving for 30 years, PAP gives you 50 percent return when they use your money to earn more than 300 percent returns;
3. Steal your money by making public housing the most expensive in the world;
4. A failing MRT that was once the envy of the world;
5. A bus system that have buses always packed;
6. Healthcare that is comparable to the US in price but not in quality

PAP sucks. ABP!!!!!

you forgot national slavery for men

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If sinkie family median monthly income can maintain at around $8k - $10k, PAP will win easily. Most sinkies would be happy enough and not want to rock the boat. To sinkies, nothing is more important than jobs, home security, money to spend. They care far less about human rights, fixing of opposition and the controversy about operation cold store and operation spectrum.

PAP is blessed to be led by a wise old man, who is way more street smart than the bookworm Chee and other useless opposition figures.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If sinkie family median monthly income can maintain at around $8k - $10k, PAP will win easily. Most sinkies would be happy enough and not want to rock the boat. To sinkies, nothing is more important than jobs, home security, money to spend. They care far less about human rights, fixing of opposition and the controversy about operation cold store and operation spectrum.

PAP is blessed to be led by a wise old man, who is way more street smart than the bookworm Chee and other useless opposition figures.

Yes. Vote PAP. Long Live PAP!