• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP ROCKS & Oppo SUCKS!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

Huat ah!!!!!!!!!

Only with PAP will there be progress. The WP, SDP, NSP and other small myopic parties will only bring about chaos, asset deflation and who suffers at the end? YOU !!!

PAP Rocks.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

I find it amusing...and the shit all these Opposition parties' spout out of their smelliest mouths...

1. SDP says vote them to parliament and they will let WP run their town management.

2. WP says vote them to parliament and they will let PAP run the government and make them work harder.

3. RP says vote them to parliament and they will make the WP to work harder to make PAP government to work harder.

Come on, in other countries, the opposition will say vote me because I can do better than the current government. Not like these useless good for nothing Opposition parties in Singapore!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

f u c k y o u

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry to disappoint you guys thinking that 2016 will see a change. How can PAP be doing so many unpopular things to get itself out of Parliament? Cannot right? This is the most confident political Party ever existed in human history, and it knows exactly what it is doing. It may even win more seats by 2016, retake Aljunied GRC as well. There is no political party like the PAP.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sorry to disappoint you guys thinking that 2016 will see a change. How can PAP be doing so many unpopular things to get itself out of Parliament? Cannot right? This is the most confident political Party ever existed in human history, and it knows exactly what it is doing. It may even win more seats by 2016, retake Aljunied GRC as well. There is no political party like the PAP.

by stealing, corrupting, cheating and dishonestly diverting public funds and public resources for their own private and political gains...

they better fucking pray they can keep their bullshit and charade going because when it all falls apart....

these bastards will be hunted down, beaten and tortured and then hung by their necks from lamp-posts.....

..................a quick demise will be a fate too good for them

SamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Only with PAP will there be progress. The WP, SDP, NSP and other small myopic parties will only bring about chaos, asset deflation and who suffers at the end? YOU !!!

PAP Rocks.
Blah blah blah really kong kum.......Huat Ah!!

Last edited:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

by stealing, corrupting, cheating and dishonestly diverting public funds and public resources for their own private and political gains...

They better fucking pray they can keep their bullshit and charade going because when it all falls apart....

These bastards will be hunted down, beaten and tortured and then hung by their necks from lamp-posts.....

..................a quick demise will be a fate too good for them

how much did temasick had to start with?

300??? 400??? 500??? 600??? Billions?

How much added to that initial start?

200?? 300?? 400?? 500??? Billions?

What fucking superb job of increasing the wealth of singaporeans?

Why are singaporeans so much poorer now than before?

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LIKE IT OR NOT, PAP IS HERE TO STAY!

PAP rocks!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We need dedicated man and women, dedicated man to step up and take responsibility and take on the challenge of taking action and not just talking and criticising but getting things done and we need people like the MPs of the PAP to serve our residents, to translate concerns and aspirations into workable programmes that can make lives better and to help shape the Singapore that we all want.

Majullah Singapura. Majullah PAP!

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
the PAP, through its ill-conceived policies have hurt singaporeans. The one which we all despise is the liberal granting of citizenship to foreigners with money. Most of us worked hard all our lives here, chasing the singapore dream. And some of us have managed to acquire private housing and a comfortable living standard. Then these foreigners with their ill-gotten monies are made citizens. Flashy cars, big houses, luxurious lifestyle, superior attitude. They look down on us, or at best tolerate us as underlings. Very patronising when dealing with us.

i personally know some Indonesians whose family used to own a bank there. During the Indonesian financial crisis in 1997-98, they escaped to singapore with what I understand was the bank's money (aka depositor's money), and when riots were aimed against the Chinese-Indonesians. These people are the worst bunch of dishonest and condescending pricks and cunts i ever know. To the PAP, their money is clean (not surprising!!) and they attained citizenship years ago. But they do not dare return to Indonesia because they will get arrested. And there are MANY of these people among us today. Thanks to the PAP. Because of money, the PAP has sold out our country.

you must be a fucking idiot of the first degree to love the PAP.

Last edited:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the PAP, through its ill-conceived policies have hurt singaporeans. The one which we all despise is the liberal granting of citizenship to foreigners with money. Most of us worked hard all our lives here, chasing the singapore dream. And some of us have managed to acquire private housing and a comfortable living standard. Then these foreigners with their ill-gotten monies are made citizens. Flashy cars, big houses, luxurious lifestyle, superior attitude. They look down on us, or at best tolerate us as underlings. Very patronising when dealing with us.

i personally know some Indonesians whose family used to own a bank there. During the Indonesian financial crisis in 1997-98, they escaped to singapore with what I understand was the bank's money (aka depositor's money), and when riots were aimed against the Chinese-Indonesians. These people are the worst bunch of dishonest and condescending pricks and cunts i ever know. To the PAP, their money is clean (not surprising!!) and they attained citizenship years ago. But they do not dare return to Indonesia because they will get arrested. And there are MANY of these people among us today. Thanks to the PAP. Because of money, the PAP has sold out our country.

you must be a fucking idiot of the first degree to love the PAP.

These are lies against the PAP.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You clowns are fabricating stories and lies against PAP cos you refuse to work hard and earn a decent living.

my account of those scum Indonesians is true. I know them personally for years and i know their lifestyle. the PAP grant them citizenship is also true, because the whole fucking family is now holding PINK IC. What lies are you talking about? When a person works hard and earns a decent living, thats something to be proud of. Most of singaporeans are like that. But when people take money that don't belong to them (and rightfully not theirs), escape to singapore and live like kings and queens, and think they are superior to true blue singaporeans who work hard but get dwindling income, any morally upright person would detest that.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my account of those scum Indonesians is true. I know them personally for years and i know their lifestyle. the PAP grant them citizenship is also true, because the whole fucking family is now holding PINK IC. What lies are you talking about? When a person works hard and earns a decent living, thats something to be proud of. Most of singaporeans are like that. But when people take money that don't belong to them (and rightfully not theirs), escape to singapore and live like kings and queens, and think they are superior to true blue singaporeans who work hard but get dwindling income, any morally upright person would detest that.

If whatbyou say is true, then do something to bring these indonesians to justice.
Wrote to MFA. Write to Indo embassy.
Why are you writing in SBF and fabricating stories.
You Oppo crooks are just full of creativity when writing posts.
Liars!

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
If whatbyou say is true, then do something to bring these indonesians to justice.
Wrote to MFA. Write to Indo embassy.
Why are you writing in SBF and fabricating stories.
You Oppo crooks are just full of creativity when writing posts.
Liars!

their kids are innocent and i have a conscience. The main party at fault here is the PAP, for giving them safe haven and citizenship.

your PAP are the main crooks and liars in the scheme of things.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP Rocks.

That's history ...it is now the PAP that is plunging sinkees to a life of misery. We are suffering at the hands of the PAP. We used to have a world class transit system ...now we have one that is becoming second world standard. We used to have affordable housing for all ...now we have to pay till we are dead for the public housing. Social mobility was possible with a good education ...now, the PAP wants you to be a hawker after you graduate with a degree. PAP is giving us asset bubbles that will burst eventually.

Support PAP to your early demise. It is time for sinkapore springs.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thomas Jefferson says a lot about this: “The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.”

If you believe in that ...then you should toss the PAP out. The PAP is killing democracy by taking away the jobs from sinkees to give them to foreigners.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LIKE IT OR NOT, PAP IS HERE TO STAY!

PAP rocks!

PAP must be using her AP768502353741[1].jpg to hook wink peasantpore.....:biggrin:

Troll

Alfrescian
Loyal
As of late, the opposition camp’s fortune seems to have been on the rise

None seems to have the leadership qualities or the vision to stand shoulder to shoulder like the incumbent in the eyes of top leaders in the world, .... .....

This I can assure you, there must be many who look to our incumbent in envy.

How they could do so little, talk so much and get paid so much. Indeed PAP Rocks!