• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP ROCKS & Oppo SUCKS!

Heisenberg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: pap supporter thread #2 "regarding cronies"

Kiss my ass, you porlumpar good-for-nothing, chronic sycophant :kma:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

More online personas. :eek:

kukubird58
skponggol
sukhoi-30
brocoli

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sigh.. There are more YPAP / PAP IB clones than PAP supporters in this forum.

Hope I don't get mistaken as one, cause I'm new. :p

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Those whose nicks are ALL in large caps are most probably SDPPies IB???

Last edited:

Evangelion

Alfrescian
Loyal

Notice that all those i have listed are in small caps? No capital letters. :biggrin:

Haha I see. I'm non-partisan but I enjoy the vast amount and solid information provided by this forum, better than EDMW.

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those whose nicks are ALL in large caps are most probably SDPPies IP???

I will kick the asses of opposition IB clones if i find them in this forum because they are not suppose to be wasting their time in this forum. Only the PAP IB has the resources and manpower to do that. :biggrin:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

Long time no see OA. Glad to see you are still on the alert and protecting the forum from becoming infested by PAP. Still remembered you helped me back then.

Are you going to create a set of Scooby Doo clones soon? :biggrin:

Last edited:

PWNED

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Are you going to create a set of Scooby Doo clones soon? :biggrin:

PAP IB already done that a few days ago... :rolleyes: somemore registered in small caps :biggrin:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP IB already done that a few days ago... :rolleyes: somemore registered in small caps :biggrin:

You mean scoobydoo? Anyone else? I'm amused.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do I need clones. I am transparent and open that I SUPPORT PAP and believe that it is the ONLY political party that can govern Singapore well. Without PAP, you all will be living in kampongs with no toilets and flies and mosquitoes biting your ass when you shit!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

By all means you Twit. A Spastic Maggot like you only feeds on precious resources of others in our country. Useless scum!

Are you referring to your Mother's Chee Bye as one of the precious resources? I don't think so, consider the rate it's being utilised. :biggrin::kma:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporeans must always be grateful to this great man LEE KUAN YEW who have sacrificed his life for Singapore making it the best place under the sun.

His duty to the country comes first despite the fact that he has very urgent and pressing problems.

This I must salute him as a great man, a great statesman and a great man of honesty, integrity and responsibility.

Someday

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why do I need clones. I am transparent and open that I SUPPORT PAP and believe that it is the ONLY political party that can govern Singapore well. Without PAP, you all will be living in kampongs with no toilets and flies and mosquitoes biting your ass when you shit!

Who is talking about u?

There are other clone makers here that are PAP supporters.

I am talking about the PAP Internet Brigade who registered tons of clones for sharing and posting under online personas with majority of their clones in small caps. :rolleyes:

Last edited: