• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Is there So Many Political Threads Here?

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why many members like to start new political threads here?

Last edited:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Windsor said:
SamLeong cannot be bothered I suppose? Can we open new threads on Sex here too with nude pics?

He so busy in the forum acting as the sparring partner for forummers that he has no time for other things except to infract people like me for quoting long passages.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why many members like to start new political threads here?

Don't you have the power to move them?

r643167_4468735.jpg

jw5

Loyal
He so busy in the forum acting as the sparring partner for forummers that he has no time for other things except to infract people like me for quoting long passages.

It's not only u, he also infracted me once for quoting long passages in 2008.
Since then, I have learnt my lesson and taken his adviCe. :o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's not only u, he also infracted me once for quoting long passages in 2008.
Since then, I have learnt my lesson and taken his adviCe. :o

At least sam isn't bias unlike other forums where the admin and the mods are cocking sucking buddies.