• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do my lower jaw tremble?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weak jaw muscles from a lack of exercise.

Blame the PAP govt for banning chewing gum.

To hell with the sugarless, medicated chewing gum... nothing beats Wrigleys or Adams Chiclets. :wink:

wrigleys-gum-profile.jpg

chiclets_hi_res1.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's not weak jaw muscle, it's more like for no reason, it just tremble...

Weak jaw muscles from a lack of exercise.

Blame the PAP govt for banning chewing gum.

To hell with the sugarless, medicated chewing gum... nothing beats Wrigleys or Adams Chiclets. :wink:

wrigleys-gum-profile.jpg

chiclets_hi_res1.jpg

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You might need to consult Dr. Lee WL, that up Her creek...if you can afford the fees at http://www.nni.com.sg/Pages/Home.aspx , but then again, one look at HEr, not only your lower jaw tremble...the entire jaw will! :biggrin:

When you see that good Dr
pic3.jpg

you forget about your lower jaw , trembling, or any other thing.
You also will forget AhGirl. When you get out and back into SBF , tell us all your experiences to titillate us all.

I am sure when you look at my AV, your jaw might just tremble and dislodge itself.

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you will never know until it fully develop. Pd is incurable. How does michael j fox deals with it? He got it in early 40s. He's still alive. How does Robin Williams deal with it? Watch other's example.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you see that good Dr
pic3.jpg

you forget about your lower jaw , trembling, or any other thing.
You also will forget AhGirl. When you get out and back into SBF , tell us all your experiences to titillate us all.

If you ever get back at all.....:biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
princess lee actually quite pretty when she was younger, i saw her pic in this forum, i think...but maybe lky did too many bad things in life, karma change her looks.:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously its parkinson's disease.....u better pray they come up with a cure to accelerate primate intelligence serem like in rise of the planet of the apes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
princess lee actually quite pretty when she was younger, i saw her pic in this forum, i think...but maybe lky did too many bad things in life, karma change her looks.:biggrin:

nice family pic, but i won't call that pretty.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 162