• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg video] - EDMWer's birthday dinner celebration at atas Italiano restaurant

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

desiresale :​

Last Saturday, I had a very very belated celebration for my bday at one of the best known Italian restaurant in Singapore - & .

Should be the most expensive dinner I've had so far. My jaw dropped when I saw the bill. It was $357.30!

The ambience at the restaurant was cosy and relaxing. Reception was warm. Service was attentive yet not disruptive. The cutlery was changed after each dish served. Upon understanding that we would be sharing the food, they took the initiative to portion out the food for us. Relieving us from the trouble of splitting the food ourselves. And a complimentary birthday cake was served when they learned that it was my birthday celebration.

The food was nice. The flavors were well balanced. Complimentary bread stick and foccasia were served. The foccasia was very moist and soft with crisp crust. Goes really well with the olive oil. Pasta texture was great. The duck breast was very tender. The dessert was quite nice. But I think I can make better tiramisu than theirs.

We ordered the following:

♧ / :

• Parmigiana Di Melanzane (Baked Eggplant Parmigiana with Mozzarella Cheese, Basil & Tomatoes)

♧ :

• Minestrone (Vegetable Soup with Basil Pesto)

♧ :

• Penne All`Arrabbiata (Penne with Garlic & Spicy Tomato Sauce)

• Fusilli Alla Gar-bonara (Spiral Pasta with Egg Yolk, Dry Parma Ham, Cream & Parmesan Cheese)

♧ :

• Hungarian Duck Breast, Seared Foie Gras & White Corn

♧ :

• Tiramisù Di Mamma Bice
• Tortino Caldo Al Cioccolato

♧ :

• Barbaresco Red Wine
• Aqua Panna Mineral Water