• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - EDMWer : My horror wisdom tooth extraction (Don't choose lady dentist)

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

GreatPumpkin :​

Not sexist or anything. True story.

I had to remove a wisdom tooth from my upper jaw and made the mistake of choosing a female dentist.
It was my first time and to be fair, she had a nice friendly bearing and seemed quite competent.

Problem started when it was time to do the job.
By right it was a straightforward task but she huffed and puffed and grunted, until she sat back totally exhausted.
She mumbled something about how hard it was and then asked her ah girl assistant to take over.

It was the same story again and she admitted defeat too.
By this time the dentist had recovered some strength and took over again.
She was practically leaning over me to gain leverage as she pulled in a last ditch effort.
And finally it came out.

She was covered in a layer of perspiration, I was covered in a layer of cold sweat.
She then did the sayang sayang thing saying how I was a stonk man lah, got high pain tolerance lah, teeth very hard lah.
Truth be told I was ready to pass out from fear.
Bloody hell my socket hurt a week afterwards.

After that I learnt my lesson and used a guy dentist for the other 3 teeth. Everything went smoothly and I was mostly discomfort free after 48 hrs. He did complain about my hard teeth though... LOL

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wrong. Don't choose low SES dental clinic.

Low SES dental clinic:

Many outlets islandwide, especially HDB heartlands.

Crowded clinic waiting room, not 'one client in another client out' appointment system.

Rookie fresh grad dentists employed.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have already made it a point since primary school days that the dentist I go to must never have a cunt. Cos a cunt fuck it up for me during one of those compulsory trips to Pegu Rd dental clinic that resulted in the extraction of a tooth. I swear I would slap that bitch if I ever meet her again.