• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Why not both?] 44 yrs old milf couldnt be happier living with her hubby & ex. One is BFF, other is lover, get serviced till song song gao Joo Koon?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOMAN LIVES WITH BOTH HUSBAND AND EX-HUSBAND – “ONE IS BEST FRIEND, THE OTHER IS LOVER”
IMG-20240304-113644.jpg

My crazy living arrangement

I (44f) live with my husband and my ex husband and I couldn’t be happier.

My ex husband and I divorced 12 years ago. We never stopped living together though. J (39m) is a good man, but we divorced after I had an affair.

About a year before the affair he told me he was was not attracted to any genders and had no desires to be in an intimate relationship with anyone.

I took that as permission and thought I had found my perfect mate. Long story short dude turned out to be the AH and walked after I found out I was pregnant.

J loves kids and has been dad to my 11 yr old daughter since she was born. We have not had any sort of a physical relationship since he came out to me.

4 years ago I ran into my school sweetheart and we began seeing each other again. W (48m) has Parkinson’s and is disabled.

We picked up right where we left off when I was 18. I never hid the relationship from J and he in fact encouraged us. We moved in together after a year.

We lived together for a year and then got married. We are approaching our 2nd anniversary. I have never been happier.

My ex-husband is my best friend and my husband is the love of my life. Everything is perfect but my family and friends from the past disagree with my choice and I feel completely alone most of the time.

I have J and W but no friends or family. It’s lonely and I often wonder if I made the right choice. J and W are best friends now and even go out and do things together just the 2 of them.

Meanwhile I rarely leave the house for fear of judgement.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suspect the husband & ex are bisexual, they enjoy poking each other pgd as well, thats why can coexists