• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

why do my lower jaw tremble?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think i got mild early stage of parkinson...:(

Hey buddy. Let me tell you something, I think you are lack of rest especially sleep. Try to sleep early for a few days, also if need good sleep then try not to drink also then your system will not need to work so hard while you sleep which will disturb your sleep.

Try it and I am sure this problem will go off naturally.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think you are right, i am lacking sleep, have been monitoring stock markets 90% of my time...thanks for advice.

Hey buddy. Let me tell you something, I think you are lack of rest especially sleep. Try to sleep early for a few days, also if need good sleep then try not to drink also then your system will not need to work so hard while you sleep which will disturb your sleep.

Try it and I am sure this problem will go off naturally.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i think you are right, i am lacking sleep, have been monitoring stock markets 90% of my time...thanks for advice.

Anytie bro. Hahahahaha 90% time making money and only 10% time rest, not a good thing. Rest, recharge have energy then can be sharper to work. Good luck bro.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you mean this?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my mum and me almost everyday eat leh....should i ask her to stop?

The good doctor always tell me...anything you ingest...do it with moderation!..& with care, read, find out & research & use common sense in many instances....some can eat their whole life long & suffer no consequences...who knows??

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good doctor always tell me...anything you ingest...do it with moderation!..& with care, read, find out & research & use common sense in many instances....some can eat their whole life long & suffer no consequences...who knows??

who else not good to take oat ya?