• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who Was The First moslem? 4 Possible Choices!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20240109_185109.png

@duluxe @Hypocrite-The @syed putra @Loofydralb

Care to sexplain?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quran 20:115
"And indeed, We once made a covenant with Adam, but he forgot, and ˹so˺ We did not find determination in him."

Adam indeed was the first Muslim. The first prophet amongst his people.
Allah said he has sent 124,000 warner to their respective people/tribe.

7:143
"When Moses came at the appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he asked, “My Lord! Reveal Yourself to me so I may see You.” Allah answered, “You cannot see Me! But look at the mountain. If it remains firm in its place, only then will you see Me.” When his Lord appeared to the mountain, He levelled it to dust and Moses collapsed unconscious. When he recovered, he cried, “Glory be to You! I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.”"

Moses was sent as the prophet for his people. In that context he is the first believers amongst his people.

2:132
"This was the advice of Abraham—as well as Jacob—to his children, ˹saying˺, “Indeed, Allah has chosen for you this faith; so do not die except in ˹a state of full˺ submission.”"

Ditto

39:12
"Say, “I am commanded to worship Allah, being sincerely devoted to Him ˹alone˺."

Ditto

Try harder. Lie harder.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
"And indeed, We once made a covenant with Adam, but he forgot, and ˹so˺ We did not find determination in him."

"When Moses came at the appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he asked, “My Lord! Reveal Yourself to me so I may see You.” Allah answered, “You cannot see Me! But look at the mountain. If it remains firm in its place, only then will you see Me.” When his Lord appeared to the mountain, He levelled it to dust and Moses collapsed unconscious. When he recovered, he cried, “Glory be to You! I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the believers.”"

Moses was sent as the prophet for his people. In that context he is the first believers amongst his people.

"This was the advice of Abraham—as well as Jacob—to his children, ˹saying˺, “Indeed, Allah has chosen for you this faith; so do not die except in ˹a state of full˺ submission.”"

Ditto

"Say, “I am commanded to worship Allah, being sincerely devoted to Him ˹alone˺."

Ditto

Try harder. Lie harder.
Why are you so obssesed with a book? Mohamed did not publish it.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ditto

Ditto

Try harder. Lie harder.

The quotes in the original post stated that Abraham, Moses and mahomet are also labelled as the first moslem too. At this rate, you better call the dinosaurs as moslem too.

Your quran contradicts itself.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quotes in the original post stated that Abraham, Moses and mahomet are also labelled as the first moslem too. At this rate, you better call the dinosaurs as moslem too.

Your quran contradicts itself.
Did you read the verses I posted and the explanation which is always in context.

Unlike your Bible which has embarrassing verses taken out by your scholars. Are they gods too?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did you read the verses I posted and the explanation which is always in context.

Unlike your Bible which has embarrassing verses taken out by your scholars. Are they gods too?

Did you read the four different quotations from your 1924 Cairo version quran that states different 'first moslem' ?

Your quran is so devoid of religious teachings that moslems find it necessary to include the hadiths and sunnahs to learn more about muhammad's religion.