• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Boleh moslem Throws All His qurans Into The Drain! Guess Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@syed putra @Loofydralb

Guess race?

weiws_1676865073.jpg

By Redzuan Muharam - February 19, 2023 @ 12:09pm

GOMBAK: A video has been circulating on social media of a person retrieving several physical copies of the al-Quran from a drain near the Taman Sri Murni mine that were reportedly discarded by irresponsible individuals.

The video recorded by a man, showed his son collecting the discarded al-Quran from the gutter while another man neatly arranges the recovered copies of the holy book.

The condition of the al-Quran varied, with some having torn covers and others in good condition, the man said.

The individual who captured the video expressed regret for the person who committed the act.

"I do not understand why someone would throw away the al-Quran. If, they do not want to read it, just keep it. This brings tears," he said.

https://www.nst.com.my/news/nation/2023/02/881395/discarded-al-quran-retrieved-drain-nsttv

Last edited: