• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Faggotism In The moslem Ottoman Empire! Anal Sex Evidence Provided! Any moslem Scholar Care To Sexplain?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20231208_145915.jpg
@syed putra @duluxe @Hypocrite-The @Loofydralb

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not a turk. How would I know.
The previous Alexander the great movie depicted alexander as bisexual.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The hasbara is really desperate.
I believe the drawings are not of ottoman origin but that of their adversaries. Probably Chinese.

Drawings were of ottoman origin. Or is loofy eager to whitewash islamic history to make the ottomans look perfect?

A page from Tuhfet Ul-Mulk, an illustrated Ottoman erotic manuscript by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Mustafa Al-Misri, depicting a group of men having sex together. 1773 CE, part of the Alain Kahn-Sriber Collection in Paris [1523x2508]

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Drawings were of ottoman origin. Or is loofy eager to whitewash islamic history to make the ottomans look perfect?

A page from Tuhfet Ul-Mulk, an illustrated Ottoman erotic manuscript by Shaykh Muhammad Ibn Mustafa Al-Misri, depicting a group of men having sex together. 1773 CE, part of the Alain Kahn-Sriber Collection in Paris [1523x2508]
It's a fictional drawing. Based on painters wild imagination.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's a fictional drawing. Based on painters wild imagination.

It appears that your moslem prophet is a pedo faggot, according to some hadiths. @duluxe @Hypocrite-The

It is related that Abu Hurayra said, "I never see al-Hasan without my eyes overflowing with tears. That is because the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, went out one day and he found me in the mosque. He took my hand and I went along with him. He did not speak to me until we reached the market of Banu Qaynuqa'. He walked around it and looked. Then he left and I left with him until we reached the mosque. He sat down and wrapped himself in his garment. Then he said, 'Where is the little one? Call the little one to me.' Hasan came running and jumped into his lap. Then he put his hand in his beard. Then the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, opened his mouth and put his mouth in his mouth. Then he said, O Allah, I love him, so love him and the one who loves him!'"
https://sunnah.com/adab:1183

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Normally Moslem painters are forbidden to paint human figures.

moslem painters in the past have even painted mahomet and other prophets. It's a recent thingy that moslems are forbidden to show images of their 'prophet'

main-qimg-1abfb1ad57e51c33d1d10433aa82c442-lq

1129576.jpg