• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat moslem Rape Girl During umrah pilgrimage At Mecca. Aloha snackbar!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why put me in same group as those who believe in performing rituals?
Fact is, female workers even in sinkie are coerce to have sex with their bosses or face work related problems or even termination.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why put me in same group as those who believe in performing rituals?
Fact is, female workers even in sinkie are coerce to have sex with their bosses or face work related problems or even termination.

Just need to check if fucking a woman from behind at the silver pussy of islam's idol is part of the ritual. It looks like the moslem men around are encouraging the act.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
allah ok with moslems raping girl at the silver pussy section of the kaaba? @Loofydralb @syed putra @duluxe @Hypocrite-The

View attachment 198429

Farking disgraceful religion which can still allow such blatant sins to be committed right in their 'Holiest' place, LOL.

For people who do not know, the Hajj pilgrimage is prescribed to every Muslim who can monetarily afford it, at least once in his/her lifetime. Over 40% of Hajj’s pilgrims consist of women every year. Devout Muslims perform the tawaf, where they walk counter-clockwise around the Kaaba – the holiest site for Muslims in the world.

This makes the ritual of the tawaf the holiest ritual in Islam.

And in this holiest ritual is where thousands of devout Muslim women and underage girls have been a subject of molestation and sexual harassment – in the holiest place for Muslims in the world.

In 2018, hundreds of Muslim women around the world came out during the MeToo movement and spoke about their stories of sexual harassment and molestation they faced while doing the tawaf –​

These stories are nothing but absolutely horrifying because many of the accounts are from women who were molested when they were less than 16 years of age. Some women recall being molested when they were just 12 years old.

The problem is so rife that female pilgrims are warned before they reach Mecca that they might get molested and groped while performing the tawaf. They are asked to stand beside their relatives and not go into the crowded places during the tawaf.

Here are some accounts. I have to give a trigger warning here. Please do not read if you are sensitive to such incidents –

A woman was persistently molested during the tawaf THRICE in a day and eventually had to leave because of the molestation –​

While performing the tawaf, she was grabbed by her waist which she ignored because she was in shock.

The second time she felt something poking her butt from behind.

The third time, someone grabbed and pinched her butt, but the crowd around her was too thick and she could not move.

She posted this on Facebook, but then deleted her account citing pressure from radical elements.

She has no intention of going back to Mecca again because she is in shock that people would behave like this in the holiest place for Muslims in the world.

A Pakistani woman was molested in every way possible when she was performing the tawaf in the circle closest to the kabah – the circle where any pilgrim can touch the holiest structure –​

She was just 21 years old and wanted to touch the kabah – understandably, but she was corralled by molestors and she could not move out of the circle. Someone touched her buttocks and even after she was alarmed, someone grabbed her breasts.

The shocking thing is that when she turned to see who was doing it, the man who had molested her was smiling at her and the rest of the men told her to hurry up and move on while molesting her.

She was helpless and could do nothing.

She never went back to the Hajj.

A woman was just 15 when she was groped by the crowd while performing the tawaf. The molestor did not remover “his hand from her ass” even when she squirmed in agony –​

Her ordeal did not end until she moved away from the circle performing the tawaf. She was essentially molested the entire time she performed the holiest rite in Islam.

Not just this, the most shocking part she writes is that she was even molested by a policeman who stands at guard near the kabah. The same policeman who is supposed to protect the pilgrims grabbed her breast and molested the woman.

She was molested and assaulted both the times she visited Mecca, and has never been there after that.

Both the times she was underage.

A 17 year old girl from Indonesia was poked by a man with his penis while doing the tawaf around the Kabah –​

She was also catcalled and harassed in the hotel lobby she was living in during the pilgrimage.

When she complained, she was asked –

"Why you are not using a black abaya?"

She has not been back for the Hajj pilgrimage after that incident.

A Pakistani woman who was just 10 years old was molested twice in a single pilgrimage to Mecca –​

The first time it happened during the tawaf – no surprise there. She was groped aggressively but somehow she managed to move ahead and walk with her mother.

The next time when she was in the bus in the holy city, she was molested by the bus conductor where he grabbed her thigh for a long time – while pretending to fix her seat.

Like most of the victims, even she expresses surprise that people whould behave like this in the holiest place for Muslims.

A woman recalls being molested and harassed twice – when she was just 13 and once when she was 17 during her Hajj pilgrimage –​

The first time it happened when a man leeched on her during the Umrah. She was just 13 then. He beckoned her over in the presence of her mother and sister.

The second time someone grabbed her breasts during the stoning ritual, east of Mecca. She looked to see that the man grabbing her breasts stood with his wife beside him. Her mother nor the molestor’s wife minded this disgusting act in the holiest city in the world for Muslims.
She also has no intentions to go back to Mecca again.

There are thousands of such accounts of being groped, molested and harassed by women and underage girls during their pilgrimage to the Mecca.

Even today, you can find thousands of tweets relating to molestation in mosques under the hashtag #MosqueMeToo on twitter.

I would urge people to go and read some of the tweets over there to get a handle on how women are subjected to such degradation in Mecca of all places.

Some tweets I will note here to give you an idea of what goes on in Mecca during the Tawaf –
young guy touched my body just next to Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi in Medina, Saudi Arabia. I was 15 years old and he was in his 20s.I thaught Madina is a safe city, but I was wrong.I'll never forget and forgive.#MosqueMeToo

I was 10 years old and I thought my sister was gripping my hips as not to lose me in the huge crowd after Jumaa prayer. But my sister was next to me and those turned out to not be my sister’s hands.He didn’t move until she elbowed him away.
#MosqueMeToo

#MosqueMeToo I was sexually harassed in Umrah during Tawaf.I thought it was accidental but he kept groping me. I mean if men can’t discipline themselves even in the HOLIEST place on earth then I’ve truly lost hope in men to ever stop harassing us. We just want to be safe.

I was sexually harassed at 21 when I was doing Tawaf, right there in that most sacred place! The fact that it happened there, in that place where it's supposed to be the holiest and safest sanctuary, broke me so bad that I never recovered from it! #MosqueMeToo

And this still happens when all the women are covered from head to toe in a burqa and even wear a niqab, and they still get molested and harassed.

I hope, in this auspicious day of Eid, the authorities do something about the safety of women who go on the Hajj pilgrimage to the Mecca.

If they do not ensure the safety of women in the holiest place, how can they be assured of safety and dignity in the rest of the world?

That’s it,

Namaste.

Sources –

Tweets by victims of molestation during the Hajj pilgrimage –

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/wor...exual-harassment-a-reality-for-muslim-wo.html

Pilgrims are warned of molestation during the tawaf –

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-43006952

A woman was molested THRICE during the tawaf –

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/wor...exual-harassment-a-reality-for-muslim-wo.html

A woman recalls being molested when she was just 17 years of age. She was also molested by the security guard at the kabah –

A woman fully veiled in molested during the tawaf around the kabah –

An account of five women who were molested during their Hajj pilgrimage –

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/08/middleeast/hajj-sexual-abuse-asequals-iwd-intl/index.html

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, the forum islamists are dead silence on misdeeds committed by fellow muslims.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Farking disgraceful religion which can still allow such blatant sins to be committed right in their 'Holiest' place, LOL.

For people who do not know, the Hajj pilgrimage is prescribed to every Muslim who can monetarily afford it, at least once in his/her lifetime. Over 40% of Hajj’s pilgrims consist of women every year. Devout Muslims perform the tawaf, where they walk counter-clockwise around the Kaaba – the holiest site for Muslims in the world.

This makes the ritual of the tawaf the holiest ritual in Islam.

And in this holiest ritual is where thousands of devout Muslim women and underage girls have been a subject of molestation and sexual harassment – in the holiest place for Muslims in the world.

In 2018, hundreds of Muslim women around the world came out during the MeToo movement and spoke about their stories of sexual harassment and molestation they faced while doing the tawaf –​

These stories are nothing but absolutely horrifying because many of the accounts are from women who were molested when they were less than 16 years of age. Some women recall being molested when they were just 12 years old.

The problem is so rife that female pilgrims are warned before they reach Mecca that they might get molested and groped while performing the tawaf. They are asked to stand beside their relatives and not go into the crowded places during the tawaf.

Here are some accounts. I have to give a trigger warning here. Please do not read if you are sensitive to such incidents –

A woman was persistently molested during the tawaf THRICE in a day and eventually had to leave because of the molestation –​

While performing the tawaf, she was grabbed by her waist which she ignored because she was in shock.

The second time she felt something poking her butt from behind.

The third time, someone grabbed and pinched her butt, but the crowd around her was too thick and she could not move.

She posted this on Facebook, but then deleted her account citing pressure from radical elements.

She has no intention of going back to Mecca again because she is in shock that people would behave like this in the holiest place for Muslims in the world.

A Pakistani woman was molested in every way possible when she was performing the tawaf in the circle closest to the kabah – the circle where any pilgrim can touch the holiest structure –​

She was just 21 years old and wanted to touch the kabah – understandably, but she was corralled by molestors and she could not move out of the circle. Someone touched her buttocks and even after she was alarmed, someone grabbed her breasts.

The shocking thing is that when she turned to see who was doing it, the man who had molested her was smiling at her and the rest of the men told her to hurry up and move on while molesting her.

She was helpless and could do nothing.

She never went back to the Hajj.

A woman was just 15 when she was groped by the crowd while performing the tawaf. The molestor did not remover “his hand from her ass” even when she squirmed in agony –​

Her ordeal did not end until she moved away from the circle performing the tawaf. She was essentially molested the entire time she performed the holiest rite in Islam.

Not just this, the most shocking part she writes is that she was even molested by a policeman who stands at guard near the kabah. The same policeman who is supposed to protect the pilgrims grabbed her breast and molested the woman.

She was molested and assaulted both the times she visited Mecca, and has never been there after that.

Both the times she was underage.

A 17 year old girl from Indonesia was poked by a man with his penis while doing the tawaf around the Kabah –​

She was also catcalled and harassed in the hotel lobby she was living in during the pilgrimage.

When she complained, she was asked –

"Why you are not using a black abaya?"

She has not been back for the Hajj pilgrimage after that incident.

A Pakistani woman who was just 10 years old was molested twice in a single pilgrimage to Mecca –​

The first time it happened during the tawaf – no surprise there. She was groped aggressively but somehow she managed to move ahead and walk with her mother.

The next time when she was in the bus in the holy city, she was molested by the bus conductor where he grabbed her thigh for a long time – while pretending to fix her seat.

Like most of the victims, even she expresses surprise that people whould behave like this in the holiest place for Muslims.

A woman recalls being molested and harassed twice – when she was just 13 and once when she was 17 during her Hajj pilgrimage –​

The first time it happened when a man leeched on her during the Umrah. She was just 13 then. He beckoned her over in the presence of her mother and sister.

The second time someone grabbed her breasts during the stoning ritual, east of Mecca. She looked to see that the man grabbing her breasts stood with his wife beside him. Her mother nor the molestor’s wife minded this disgusting act in the holiest city in the world for Muslims.
She also has no intentions to go back to Mecca again.

There are thousands of such accounts of being groped, molested and harassed by women and underage girls during their pilgrimage to the Mecca.

Even today, you can find thousands of tweets relating to molestation in mosques under the hashtag #MosqueMeToo on twitter.

I would urge people to go and read some of the tweets over there to get a handle on how women are subjected to such degradation in Mecca of all places.

Some tweets I will note here to give you an idea of what goes on in Mecca during the Tawaf –
young guy touched my body just next to Al-Masjid Al-Nabawi in Medina, Saudi Arabia. I was 15 years old and he was in his 20s.I thaught Madina is a safe city, but I was wrong.I'll never forget and forgive.#MosqueMeToo

And this still happens when all the women are covered from head to toe in a burqa and even wear a niqab, and they still get molested and harassed.

I hope, in this auspicious day of Eid, the authorities do something about the safety of women who go on the Hajj pilgrimage to the Mecca.

If they do not ensure the safety of women in the holiest place, how can they be assured of safety and dignity in the rest of the world?

That’s it,

Namaste.

Sources –

Tweets by victims of molestation during the Hajj pilgrimage –

Pilgrims are warned of molestation during the tawaf –

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-43006952

A woman was molested THRICE during the tawaf –

A woman recalls being molested when she was just 17 years of age. She was also molested by the security guard at the kabah –

A woman fully veiled in molested during the tawaf around the kabah –

An account of five women who were molested during their Hajj pilgrimage –

https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/08/middleeast/hajj-sexual-abuse-asequals-iwd-intl/index.html

The founder of islam was a rapist and a pedophile. It's all proudly described in the islamic scriptures. moslem men are merely following their sole 'prophet' mahomet.