• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Faggotism In The moslem Ottoman Empire! Anal Sex Evidence Provided! Any moslem Scholar Care To Sexplain?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still cannot answer the question, at which age is marriage not considered pedophilia?
10, 11, 12.....17,18?
Cat got your balls?

Cat got your balls about your own pedo 'prophet' also being a faggot.

If you not sure whether you can bang a 12 year old girl and not go to jail, you can experiment and find out.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cat got your balls about your own pedo 'prophet' also being a faggot.

If you not sure whether you can bang a 12 year old girl and not go to jail, you can experiment and find out.
Still beating around the bush and yet refuse to answer?

Ok so let me expose your hypocrisy. So who is rebecca as described in the bible?

Rebekah was traditionally believed to be three years old when she married Isaac (a prophet), according to the Talmud. Rebecca married Isaac, the forefathers of the Jews.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isabelle of France (1389-1409), oldest daughter of King Charles VI, was not quite seven years old when she married Richard II as his second wife in 1396.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Still beating around the bush and yet refuse to answer?

Still beating around the bush that a 50+ year old man having sex with a 9 year-old kid isn't a pedophile simply because it's your 'prophet'.

You still didn't answer why your fake 'prophet' is a faggot.

Ok so let me expose your hypocrisy. So who is rebecca as described in the bible?

Rebekah was traditionally believed to be three years old when she married Isaac (a prophet), according to the Talmud. Rebecca married Isaac, the forefathers of the Jews.

A 'three year-old' girl drew water for the camels and had an intelligent conversation with Issac's steward. Are you retarded?

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still beating around the bush that a 50+ year old man having sex with a 9 year-old kid isn't a pedophile simply because it's your 'prophet'.

You still didn't answer why your fake 'prophet' is a faggot.

A 'three year-old' girl drew water for the camels and had an intelligent conversation with Issac's steward. Are you retarded?
The rabbis said that. Any you probably have never met a three year old that can do chores and strike up an intelligent conversation, because you mix around with stupid. So clearly she was a child when your jewish prophet married her!

So the point stands that the prophets in your bible are pedophiles!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JT and his hypocrisy exposed!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The rabbis said that.

I don't take instructions from rabbis. Unlike you, I don't suck scholar dick and let them do all the thinking for me.

Any you probably have never met a three year old that can do chores and strike up an intelligent conversation, because you mix around with stupid.

You're really desperate here, trying to make Biblical Jewish prophets into pedophiles so that your faggot pedo of a 'prophet' mahomet can appear normal.

Good luck finding a three year old child who can carry pitchers of water to water camels.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isabelle of France (1389-1409), oldest daughter of King Charles VI, was not quite seven years old when she married Richard II as his second wife in 1396.

Thank for bringing up another pedo to assess whether we should also criticise and condemn him equally as the Prophet who is an great role model.

If any non-muslim today emulating Richard II, I will for sure condemn Richard II the way I disapprove of the Prophet.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
0*d5q7dmHgAITSrJQb.jpg