• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What my Thai friend thinks about Singaporean

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Define artistic and mechanical. Well, they have a vibrant ad industry, fashion industry, cross dressing industry. I am not sure which defining sense you are talking about here.
Is being a bus driver or being a cashier considered mechanical? Because I see them having a routine job. I don't deem these people as mechanical. But I don't see you explaning how mechanical is mechanical. You got to define how mechanical is mechanical before you get my next reply on this.

Why should i do something for your benefit? or for your concern of your replying. If you do not understand then it is not my problem. That is why i have to disgree that smart is not a high profil attributes of a sinkie.

You mean listening to the government means not smart? I guess that those who hold demonstrations and rallies in Thailand trying to overthrow the government are really SMART people. But wait a minute, I thought earlier you just said the politics sucks. Thailand have close to 70 million people. Don't tell me they got no SMART people who runs politics. They should have, you know. I can only say, I can't see any smartness judging from their daily demostration and anti government displays which are hurting the whole economy already laden with worldwide inflation. It's not what you think but how the world perceives. One person view from you can't change any perspective, but its how the situation has proven.

You stay in thailand for a few years and you dun understand this? It is more likely for a few months. You wanna know? ask your good old thai frens since you claimed that you have thai frens, ask them if you think they can be trueful to you.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Tonychat,

I've heard from and seen of white supremist. You ostensibly may be only the second Thai supremist I've heard from. However, you're not really that. You're a Singapore inferiorist. Whether the critique be Thai or whoever, as long as it's critical of Singaporeans, you'll agree with, support and propagate.

It's sad. You need help, but I'm not qualified to help you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear Tonychat,

I've heard from and seen of white supremist. You ostensibly may be only the second Thai supremist I've heard from. However, you're not really that. You're a Singapore inferiorist. Whether the critique be Thai or whoever, as long as it's critical of Singaporeans, you'll agree with, support and propagate.

It's sad. You need help, but I'm not qualified to help you.

Dear Ramseth,

Thanks for your concern. I dun need help really. I guess Singapore by the name of first world isn't enough. The people has to be first world too. It is the people that should be first world in order for the country to be one.

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is that the real reason or the actual fact that i see those sinkies behave like an ass in Bangkok? Just because the sinkies thinks that they are such "advanced" people and with such "advanced" background, they look down on the Thais?
I dun think the sinkies earn the respect from the thais. Trash singaporeans, i think it is you who cannot take it what my fren says. YOu keep on ranting away

Hey Lookchat, who are you anyway? You have ranted against almost all percieved singaporean traits quoting yr thai fren and sometimes yrself. What is yr aim in all this i wonder? If you are trying to re-educate us, then i dun think this is the way. I believe you have another agenda and you may not be Thai. Am i talking with a chee soon juan clonie?

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys!! Guys!! It's hard to reason with our first world citizen unless you agree with him. His prata skills is top notch. Remember that he is the judge, jury and executioner here!! 1st world says 1 means 1, 2 means 2.

there are worthy individual that deserve to be honored for thier real singaporean behavior. I do know that you aren't fit in that category and that is why you are so sore about it.

He is giving out his honorary "TC Awards", you have no idea how sad I was when I didn't get 1!! :(

If you are too lazy to prove your integrity in your words, or you find nothing to back up your accusation, then i suggest you stop your sinkie ranting and take a step back to save some respect for yourself.

Why should i do something for your benefit? or for your concern of your replying. If you do not understand then it is not my problem.

3rd world citizen don't reply properly is lazy!! 1st world don't reply is perfectly ok. :(

How about it is illegal to have oral sex, you got to be fine for that LOL!!!!!!!!!! YOur Sg govt is tell your sinkies how to run your own personal life, YOur govt dun even know what human right is and now they go further to tell you how to have sex. LOL!!!!

Maybe your govt should go further than that to even have a detail definition of what sg human life should be.

Which part of the sentance on this tread is about trashing the singaporeans, It is the sinkies themselve who react poorly to what it was said about them and trying to use low life words on the thais.

What sauce you want with your prata?? :confused:

3rd world people have no rights to talk about other countries, everything we say are ALL LIES!! It's being defensive!! It's poor EQ!! IT IS SINKIE TO THE CORE. Guess being 1st world have it's membership privileges. :(

The words TRUTH has been thrown around frequently, guys please don't question the truth from a 1st world citizen!!

I guess Singapore by the name of first world isn't enough. The people has to be first world too. It is the people that should be first world in order for the country to be one.

You guys really have to enlighten me as I have never been into a REAL 1st world country before. So are ALL the people there sugar and spice and everything nice?? EVERYBODY THERE MUST be 1st world citizen huh?? Or else it cannot be called a 1st world country??

Guess 3rd world citizen's opinions must never be taken seriously. No matter how hard I try to make the point that he and his friends have every right to have their own opinions, but to attack everybody who disagrees with it?? Guess 3rd world citizens should count ourselves lucky to be educated by a 1st world elite.

If you are too lazy to prove your integrity in your words, or you find nothing to back up your accusation, then i suggest you stop your sinkie ranting and take a step back to save some respect for yourself.

What is the point of quoting this and that, repeating ourselves like a broken record. We all have eyes to see. Anybody who after reading the whole thread and disagrees with me, so be it. I'm just stating my case. We are not in some secondary school doing comprehension.

Believe me I'm trying very hard to ignore this thread but I must confess, I'm on the edge of my seat shaking with excitement to see how I can upgrade myself to 1st world status. I equate reading the posts to witnessing a car wreck - I know I should look away to avoid the possible horror that I will never become 1st world, but I just can't. :(

It seems that being 1st world is very important!! If we're not, then we're trash!! Please let us hold hands and work towards a better tomorrow!!

wodemama

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human rights,every one has it and in singapore we can have oral sex but we need to penetrate after it, as oral sex here is considered a fore-play and singaporeans are too busy to even bother about other ppl as long as they do not interfere with their lifes its ok.

And why are u even thrashing us ?We do not deserve respect? Yea but from what i noe most thais will respect us when we flash thoese notes in their face. Money talks.

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ha maybe...... last time he wants to perform oral sex but got rejected by a Singapore guy . So instead have to go...............Thailand you know la bros..more Human rights mah :wink::biggrin:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thread could have gone a long way if TS manages to answer it well. Instead he chooses to degenerate this thread to insults with his personal vendetta on Singapore, I think I will choose to keep quiet and not talk anymore on this issue.

In a forum is all about sharing and though not to the extent of embracing everyone's views, but if this is the way that TS wants to degenerate the discussion topic into by becoming sarcastic, by all means go ahead.

I can't be bothered.:o

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread could have gone a long way if TS manages to answer it well. Instead he chooses to degenerate this thread to insults with his personal vendetta on Singapore, I think I will choose to keep quiet and not talk anymore on this issue.

In a forum is all about sharing and though not to the extent of embracing everyone's views, but if this is the way that TS wants to degenerate the discussion topic into by becoming sarcastic, by all means go ahead.

I can't be bothered.:o

If you notice the first part of this thread, insults and trashing are coming from Sinkies which i didn't really expect this to come in. However, i really have to stood to their level i order to reply to them. I need some assurance to know that the person i am replying is not at that level and you seems to claim that you need some replies of proper respect. I do apologise for that as it can be difficult to encounter gems among a whole pile of trash.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Human rights,every one has it and in singapore we can have oral sex but we need to penetrate after it, as oral sex here is considered a fore-play and singaporeans are too busy to even bother about other ppl as long as they do not interfere with their lifes its ok. [/B]

And why are u even thrashing us ?We do not deserve respect? Yea but from what i noe most thais will respect us when we flash thoese notes in their face. Money talks.

When you have a "BUT" then that is interfering with life of other and the govt has no right to do that. Why must there be a but in order to do this or that? It causes a country economy to fall and disaster to surface?

This is just one example how your govt restricts and control the life of an individual and you people voted for such a govt. Amazing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I can only say that in life you want respect, you got to earn it. I don't see people trashing the Thais, but how this thread started off was using the Thais to thrash Singaporeans or in your case Sinkees. You say singaporeans as sinkees, how about if I don't call the thai people as thais but Tais(hokkien means blur)

First of all, the starting of the thread is not trashing of the Singaporeans but just a view from a normal thai and expected of some replies of what other Singaporeans think. Seriously, i do expect some decent discussion and reply and yes, some do give that but the rest just pour unnecessary insult to the thai. I can quote that if you can't spot it. It justify my long standing view of such lousy and ungracious behavior of Singaporeans which i call them sinkies.

You got to enlighten everyone here then which country has the best politics. But its the truth, their politics sucks. I stayed there 2 years straight. So I know how their country works. Is Thailand's grass greener than Singapore? With the current situation, if it is, tomorrow's sun will rise from the west.

The above quote is replying to this quote:
Originally Posted by tonychat View Post
In Thailand, everything is nice except Politics. That is a well known fact and even the Thais agree with that. Their politics sucks and yes, they admit it.

Can sinkie do that? I really wonder.

I am not talking about which country has the best politics but on Sinkie can admit that he is bad and lousy if he really is. It seems like sinkies are people who protect their ego at all cost. Such behavior will result to arrogance which i saw many sinkies behave in bangkok. ( Once again, to be fair, there are some who dun behave like that and these are real SIngaporeans)

Originally Posted by tonychat View Post
Talk about trouble, i call that risking. Sinkies are afraid of risk even to the extend of seeing a PRC boy urinating in the Mrt and no ones dare to go up to him and lecture him. A foreigner polluting their own country transport facilities and no local are loyal enough to go up and do something? Or maybe the urine is poisonous, need to have an expert to clear it as the expert always follow the proper operating procedure to clear pollutants.
Do you take the BTS or the MTR or even stayed in thai populated areas in Thailand? I didn't saw foreigners pissing, but I saw Khon Thais pissing at the BTS station, not the toilets, sleeping dead drunk on the slabs, pissing at backlanes. Maybe I should go up and tell him off, would you do that, when you see that you are outnumbered and in a land of Khon Thais. I thought the Thais are very nationalistic, and they should not be pissing anywhere they like.
Talk with facts and not digging bones from eggs.

There is one post in the old delphi forum which i will always remember vividly that in Singapore MRT, a PRC boy urinate in it. I guess the PRC mother told him to do that and it is in Stomp. There is no local passenger in the cabin that come forward to tell the boy and the mother off. So that is what you call avoiding trouble? These local are in their own country, what are they afraid of. The PRC got more balls than the sinkies.

Define artistic and mechanical. Well, they have a vibrant ad industry, fashion industry, cross dressing industry. I am not sure which defining sense you are talking about here.
Is being a bus driver or being a cashier considered mechanical? Because I see them having a routine job. I don't deem these people as mechanical. But I don't see you explaning how mechanical is mechanical. You got to define how mechanical is mechanical before you get my next reply on this.

Mechanical is not about whoever doing the job but based on the person who intend to follow rules and procedure to the core without much flexibility. To the thai, it might seems weird as they don't behave like that. It is understandable as they do not tend to follow rules as strictly as Singaporeans.

You mean listening to the government means not smart? I guess that those who hold demonstrations and rallies in Thailand trying to overthrow the government are really SMART people. But wait a minute, I thought earlier you just said the politics sucks. Thailand have close to 70 million people. Don't tell me they got no SMART people who runs politics. They should have, you know. I can only say, I can't see any smartness judging from their daily demostration and anti government displays which are hurting the whole economy already laden with worldwide inflation. It's not what you think but how the world perceives. One person view from you can't change any perspective, but its how the situation has proven.

I say thai politics sucks and not politics of any kind sucks. The thais admit that thailand is nice in all things except their politics. I mention thai chinese as smart people as they know how to run their own life without their govt intervention to their personal life unlike Singaporeans. And they run their business profitably and sustain their own live well.

If the truth they tell me is not like what you said, I am sure you would have come up with another reason that they are being diplomatic. The truth may not be what you are thinking in your heart, so whatever others say will not be the truth to you. But if someone's answer comes along and it fits what you had in mind, you will come tell us that is the truth.

So what's the point of us continuing to talk over this topic? Pointless I feel. Maybe you should just let the sinkees SINK SINK SINK.

When a situation occurs, do you ENLARGE the situation or SOLVE the situation? Hope that the direction of your views is not to ENLARGE it but instead trying to SOLVE it, which until now, I only see complains and no intent to solving it but just to enlarge it further. Maybe I am wrong from what you see, but I think is not what you perceive but how the others perceive what you write as well.

I am not trying to solve any problem. I am just trying to get some decent reply and discussion on views of what a typical thai thinks of Singaporeans but i see sinkie rantings and trashing of the thais. It leads me to point out the lousy sinkie beahvior from such posts and that result from even more ego protection from such losers. Due to that, i just have to stood to their level.

You demand respect and proper reply, i give it to you. But from every of your quotes above, you are no different from the rest of sinkie. Your every quotes trash the thais in a disrespectful way.

Now i ask you in return, What do you think of the thais as Singaporeans?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...chooses to degenerate this thread to insults with his personal vendetta on Singapore, I think I will choose to keep quiet and not talk anymore on this issue. ..I can't be bothered.
eRRoRist said:
Guys!! Guys!! It's hard to reason with our first world citizen unless you agree with him. His prata skills is top notch. Remember that he is the judge, jury and executioner here!!
tenggiri said:
who are you anyway? You have ranted against almost all percieved singaporean traits quoting yr thai fren and sometimes yrself. ..believe you have another agenda and you may not be Thai. Am i talking with a chee soon juan clonie?
fenwick said:
Forget get about this guy all bros ! Let him ROT in this thread ! How about we start a new thread " Tony ' LOOK CHAT ' ". ( LOOK CHAT in cantonese
Gents, he's incoherent with his posts (warped logic?) so we are not getting anywhere. Serves no purpose, other than unwittingly glorify his thread. Understand from Delphi alumni he comes with some track record, so there you are.

To think he 1st started off with his proclaimed mouthpiece on some thai friend's opinion on singaporean (oops, sinkie in his crusade style) traits. So easy to take cover under guise of what some foreign friend said, with no responsibilty.

Let TS have his anti-sinkie space and allow this thread to sink (pun intended) in his sinkie abyss:rolleyes:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now i ask you in return, What do you think of the thais as Singaporeans?

I love Thais. I've lived there for quite sometime, and they were my gracious hosts. Most of them have been very helpful and understanding without expecting any reward in return. Sure there're shopkeepers or tuk-tuk drivers who tried to quote me a higher price or fare, but that's part and parcel of their culture of doing business and bargaining.

I've encountered Thai rascals and "black-shop" pirates too. But I won't be saying all Thais are like that based on a few unpleasant encounters. Every nation and race has their share of rascals.

Tony, when you see some Singaporeans behaving badly or even disgustingly, it doesn't mean that all Singaporeans are like that. When you feel that you're behaving better than them, it doesn't mean that you're more "unsinkified" than the other "sinkies."

Claiming to "unsinkified" above other "sinkies" is a trait of the real "sinkie" who claims unilateral superiority over others, including other "sinkies." I've nothing personal against you, but just think about it, just the matter.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I love Thais. I've lived there for quite sometime, and they were my gracious hosts. Most of them have been very helpful and understanding without expecting any reward in return. Sure there're shopkeepers or tuk-tuk drivers who tried to quote me a higher price or fare, but that's part and parcel of their culture of doing business and bargaining.

I've encountered Thai rascals and "black-shop" pirates too. But I won't be saying all Thais are like that based on a few unpleasant encounters. Every nation and race has their share of rascals.

Tony, when you see some Singaporeans behaving badly or even disgustingly, it doesn't mean that all Singaporeans are like that. When you feel that you're behaving better than them, it doesn't mean that you're more "unsinkified" than the other "sinkies."

Claiming to "unsinkified" above other "sinkies" is a trait of the real "sinkie" who claims unilateral superiority over others, including other "sinkies." I've nothing personal against you, but just think about it, just the matter.

I am same as you. I love Thais, everyone in fact even Singaporeans. It's a common trait behaviour of a nationality that disgust certain people. Some Thais don't like Singaporeans, Some don't like Jews, Some don't like this, don't like that due to difference in culture. But I practise tolerance.

There is no need to say it as though the majority is like this, because let's face it, how many singaporeans do we face when there is more than 4 million population in SG.

There are nice thais around and bad ones. If one is poor, at least have bit of integrity, and not be so mercenary. Maybe I am not poor. If I am as poor as them, i may be a mercenary as well.
I have my fair share of how thais want to eat my money up, my business, even my assets, but it is how the way the world works. As long as I don't eat people, I can sleep peacefully at night. But I wonder how some thais can say themselves as very staunch buddhists and yet are no unpeaceful like in demonstrations, creating trouble, con people. This are the bad sheep I am talking about. The majority are not like this.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have my fair share of how thais want to eat my money up, my business, even my assets, but it is how the way the world works. As long as I don't eat people, I can sleep peacefully at night. But I wonder how some thais can say themselves as very staunch buddhists and yet are no unpeaceful like in demonstrations, creating trouble, con people. This are the bad sheep I am talking about. The majority are not like this.

I agree on the conning part. I have my share of the common taxi driver con tactic. It seems like they are being taught to treat foreigner this way.

Foreigners need to work around and know the thais better to prevent getting conned.

Thais are nice people. It is in thailand that my anger is gone. That is just me. The way thais behave makes me find no way to be angry with them. Even after they conned me or try to con me ( taxi driver) i dun mind giving a little tip as i know it is not easy for them to earn a living.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nope, not all Singaporeans behave bad. Well, i guess it is enough for me not to mix too closely with them. I have enough of them. Thailand gives me a avenue to see human in a positive way. That is my escape.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Oh no. I dare not use myself to compare singaporeans as sinkie. I will never do that. I do not see myself that high up to compare to anyone.

I use the level of my emotional and mental distress ( Feel turn off) that build up in me to gauge after observing and encountering their behavior.

When i meet up a thai or observing a thai behave, such emotional and mental distress never occurred in me.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree on the conning part. I have my share of the common taxi driver con tactic. It seems like they are being taught to treat foreigner this way.

Foreigners need to work around and know the thais better to prevent getting conned.

Thais are nice people. It is in thailand that my anger is gone. That is just me. The way thais behave makes me find no way to be angry with them. Even after they conned me or try to con me ( taxi driver) i dun mind giving a little tip as i know it is not easy for them to earn a living.

At least we are starting to discuss things nicely here.
In Thailand, the bad sheeps are nice to us for a reason. Money. Some sort of curry favour, which we use in SG. They use it too for a benefit. It happens everywhere in this world, to climb up the corporate ladder, earn more money, get more opportunities.

If people want to con us, even we get to know them better, they will still want to con us.

When the thais want to comment about the not-so-good characteristics of Singaporeans, they should take a lot at themselves too. At least in terms of being peace-loving, we are better than them in this manner. We don't have riots, nor rallies. We settle things in a "more civilized" manner. Maybe to some others, Singaporeans are bo chup. Even if bo chup, also not their problem.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least we are starting to discuss things nicely here.
In Thailand, the bad sheeps are nice to us for a reason. Money. Some sort of curry favour, which we use in SG. They use it too for a benefit. It happens everywhere in this world, to climb up the corporate ladder, earn more money, get more opportunities.

If people want to con us, even we get to know them better, they will still want to con us.

When the thais want to comment about the not-so-good characteristics of Singaporeans, they should take a lot at themselves too. At least in terms of being peace-loving, we are better than them in this manner. We don't have riots, nor rallies. We settle things in a "more civilized" manner. Maybe to some others, Singaporeans are bo chup. Even if bo chup, also not their problem.

EVery countries has their own way of solving problems, It is up to them. I prefer more rallies and free speech of demonstrations to throw out rulers and leader who aren't saint themselves. No rallies doesn't mean the people are peace loving or more to say fearful in sg context.

My purpose of this thread is not to focus on the political comparison of Sg and thailand but on the behavior of thais and Singaporeans, to be exact sinkies. My fren just comment on this by being respectful to me to let me know how she really feels about it and also brings in her other thais frens view on this.

I already ask her to check out this thread and she told me she is not offended and it is ok. SHe dun even has a single defensive remark on it and told me not to meddle to much here in case it get me disturbed.
( not a single defensive remark plus a concern for me)

What i get in this thread are those losers who are in the defensive track and attack mode once they read on the remarks. That is totally unnecessary and proper discussion can go on without being so defensive. That comment from my thai fren isn't about bashing Singaporeans, it is just how she feels.

From the sinkie's defensive remarks above, it already give clues why some Singaporeans which i call them sinkies, behave such an ass in bangkok. These sinkies still have a long way up from being first world.

When the thais want to comment about the not-so-good characteristics of Singaporeans, they should take a lot at themselves too.

My thai fren isn't focus on the not too good character of singaporeans but on what she finds about singaporeans personally when i take the initiative to ask her in the first place for the sake of having an educated conversation( she didn't burst it out from her own self like some losers here) and also borrow from her thai frens' view in case her own view isn't much justifiable. She is trying her best to give me a true reply as the best as she can be, that is her way of showing me respect.

The not too good character is being observed by me in this thread from those losers who posted it and it leaves me clues on why sinkies behave like an ass in bangkok.

Ps: i am beginning to suspect that it is only when i agree with you then u think that i am starting to post nicely. Please dun let me have such impression as that is how sinkie usually behave.

Last edited: