• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What my Thai friend thinks about Singaporean

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an interesting conversation with my Thai friend. I ask her what she thinks about Singaporean truthfully.

She told me that Singaporeans.......(abbreviated.....)

I think one District of their Bangkok is bigger than all of Singapore! And they were well-established as a regional power even before our little m&d flat was discovered by Raffles. They do not need to care about what we think. But for sure, we need to worry about what they think of us!

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an interesting conversation with my Thai friend. I ask her what she thinks about Singaporean truthfully.

She told me that Singaporeans as in what other thais think:

1. overly discplined
  2. Mechanical
  3. Smart
  4. No sex appeal

She find it hilarious that SG govt is trying all sorts of attempt to boost birth rate.

If you have any thai friends you can ask them. This Thai friend of mine speaks better English than most sinkies.

I hope that creature is young, and is a better example than you local garbage. I don't like listening to old and ugly people including women hahaha.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This thread is eons ago and it has been given life again.

I am "surprised" that i used to be so polite in this forum, i guess i didn't see much of sinkie in the past.

After years of wisdom, sinkies need not be nice to, they are born to be bashed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By the way, this Thai friend of mine is indeed a chinese Thai but she is not the fashionable type.

She used to be an English teacher in one of the Top uni in Bangkok. She is someone i consider who knows how to use a brain when born with one , unilike most dumbfuck sinkies in this forum.

you need some brain mass if you wanna talk to someone like that. i would put her in the education and intelligence category. Not the regular typical thai ladies.

Currently she is not in her home country and stay somewhere where real and intelligent human beings are born and reside. ( confirm not sinkieland, dun think too highly of urself)