• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What my Thai friend thinks about Singaporean

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
how to compare
thais have a long and rich history and culture
singapore is only 40 years old
still a developing embroyo
give us time
we will develop a culture and history of our own
100 years, 200 years ,400 years...
come back then and see our rich singaporean culture....yes?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Singlish is also a language.

Singlish is not a language. It's pidgin. I have zapped you for your stupidity.

800px-GuilinChinglish2007.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
English is also a mix language, Latin, German, Normandy, Viking, British cookpot, a pidgin that turned upmarket. Essentially the same thing.

I have zapped you again for further defending your stupidity.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
how to compare
thais have a long and rich history and culture
singapore is only 40 years old
still a developing embroyo
give us time
we will develop a culture and history of our own
100 years, 200 years ,400 years...
come back then and see our rich singaporean culture....yes?

You mean given time our sex appeal and sexual activity will improve?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean given time our sex appeal and sexual activity will improve?

yes, given time ...decades and centuries. already you can see the mixed blood singaporeans many of them are rare gems and beauties. with time, yes with time, we will evolve into a separate entity in asia.....uniquely singaporean. you see the different faces now and if conditions are right, we will be able to produce a unique singaporean identity.....in due course.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have an interesting conversation with my Thai friend. I ask her what she thinks about Singaporean truthfully.......
If you have any thai friends you can ask them. This Thai friend of mine speaks better English than most sinkies.

Tonychat, first tell us who is your Thai "friend"? I guess this one, like most of of your Thai "friends" is a whore correct?

Well, I have nothing against any profession, but I would say that thier view are probably almost the same and biased as it is only one segment.

I have lots of Thai friends too, and most are fellow bankers. So their view are baised too. I think. While most of them think quite similar to your whore friend, but they like Singapore and wouldn't mind settling down here. We never discuss about the sex bit, but most of my friends have only one or two kids. Unlike the rural folks who have dozens of them...

Also just because one or two of your Thai friends speak better English than you, does not inply that most Thai people speak better English than Singaporeans.

Lastly, no point talking about babies, when you Tonychat is still single and only think of fucking Thai whores instead of procreation!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also have many Thai friends. Many of them speak highly of Singapore. They do not condemn Singapore like many others do. In fact many look forward to settle here. The same also applies to those young people from Myanmar and Vietnam. They love Singapore. There are many young Indonesians here and they will love to settle here. It's good to listen to both sides.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pidgin is also a language.
Why don't you delete all my points you dummy?

Brother Kinana, don't commit suicide here lah.

Sam is the BOSS. So don't infuriate and challenge him. Many forumers are already dead and gone.
Some have been reduced to tears and pleading to return to this forum. So keep an even keel okay?

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
I have an interesting conversation with my Thai friend. I ask her what she thinks about Singaporean truthfully.

She told me that Singaporeans as in what other thais think:
This Thai friend of mine speaks better English than most sinkies.

The upper class Thais (usually of chinese Thai descent) are quite fasionable and well spoken. They are also lovely in bed. But she has to compare apple with apple, as the average Singaporean is better than the average Thai (dark skinned variety, not the fair skinned chinese descent type Thai)

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also have many Thai friends. Many of them speak highly of Singapore. They do not condemn Singapore like many others do. In fact many look forward to settle here. The same also applies to those young people from Myanmar and Vietnam. They love Singapore. There are many young Indonesians here and they will love to settle here. It's good to listen to both sides.

When you compare Spore with other 3rd world countries, Spore is obviously a better place as long as you have a decent job.

One of the criticism of the PAP is that they are turning Spore into a ghetto. As citizens we also have a stake in this country more so than any FT. Those FTs may like working in Spore but how many have a stake in this country:confused: Go & ask them whether they are willing to donate 2 years to the PAP & see whether see whether there are any takers:wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you think singapore is becoming a ghetto? come on don't be ridiculous...ghettos are found in usa and othe under-developing countries. show me a ghetto in singapore and i will show there is OIL in singapore...ghettos your head lah!!!