• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What my Thai friend thinks about Singaporean

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you stay in thailand, you can observe how these sinkies behave and you can tell that they behave a rank higher just because they can speak english and their currency is worth more.

Oh , you are disputing on the word "Truth". The truth i am pointing at is the true opinion by them and what i see among sinkies in bangkok.

You and your thai friend needs to get out of that well and look around more. Stop revolving around your dear Thailand!! How many Singaporean have she met?? How long have she been in Singapore?? Let me give you a very simple example, which even you can understand.

If I were to go to some Thai forum and start saying this and that about Thai gals based on the Thai gals I met here in SG and we all know what at least 80% of TGs are here for. So is what I say true?? Does it apply to ALL TGs?? What kind of reaction will I get?? How does that make me look??

I would think that a more suitable title for your thread would be "What my Thai friend thinks about Singaporean in Thailand." That I have nothing much to say as I have never met them before.

You can disagree, no sweat. I just observing just how sinkies relate to the disagreement rather than just disagreeing to it.
Well, we too can observe and form our own conclusions. :smile:

I dun think i see myself seeing the light. I am just trying to present the true opinion from a foreigner that i find it makes a lot of sense to me.
Your sinkie here sinkie there..well..like I said, we all have eyes to see, you can deny all you want, after all this is just a forum.

Please quote the points as i dun wish to be accused.

By the way, i didn't call people names.
Again, let's just leave it to the people reading.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You and your thai friend needs to get out of that well and look around more. Stop revolving around your dear Thailand!! How many Singaporean have she met?? How long have she been in Singapore?? Let me give you a very simple example, which even you can understand.

If I were to go to some Thai forum and start saying this and that about Thai gals based on the Thai gals I met here in SG and we all know what at least 80% of TGs are here for. So is what I say true?? Does it apply to ALL TGs?? What kind of reaction will I get?? How does that make me look??

I would think that a more suitable title for your thread would be "What my Thai friend thinks about Singaporean in Thailand." That I have nothing much to say as I have never met them before.

Well, we too can observe and form our own conclusions. :smile:

Your sinkie here sinkie there..well..like I said, we all have eyes to see, you can deny all you want, after all this is just a forum.

I ask you again to quote the points and you tell pple to read??? LOL!!!! So that means i have address all the points?

I will ask her to read this thread and if you read carefully, i already mentioned that she borrow the comments from other thais and not just her own comments.

Please go to the thai forum and do that and i am looking forward to see what is the reaction of these pple. compare to your reaction here. and please put up a link here to that post too.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why would or should I? Rest of us here have no business with your purported friend (never mind gender).

As for your disclaimer on "just present the info", did you not expressly ask for or implicitly expect responses? If you raised this in 1st place, be adult enough to handle the exchanges here. Or is the heat a bit too hot to handle?

Like I posted earlier, it's always somebody else who said this or that. Even if your "on behalf" opinion by some1 else is without any empirical survey, this is subject to endless debate. Yours have gone off tangent, with your axe to grind on sinkies.

I an handling the exchange here. PleaseIt is just that you do not accept the way i am exchanging and claimed that this is not adult enough. So if i meet your criteria , then i am an adult????

Post more debate here so i can handle it more. If you dun believe what i just point out here, then it is not my problem. This is not an endless debate, it is endless because you guys are making it seems so.

It is very simple. I put up the points that is being mentioned by my thai fren who borrow the opinion from other thais and i put it up here.

Instead of getting some useful discussion ( i expect that but i dun seems to get it from sinkies), i get posts ( NOT ALL) that is ego saving and defensive, and you wonder why it is so endless.

I challenge errorist to post in the a few thai forums and i would like to see what is the reaction compare to the sinkies here.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..It is just that you do not accept the way i am exchanging and claimed that this is not adult enough. So if i meet your criteria , then i am an adult????
Post more debate here so i can handle it more. If you dun believe what i just point out here, then it is not my problem. This is not an endless debate, it is endless because you guys are making it seems so.
I challenge errorist to post in the a few thai forums and i would like to see what is the reaction compare to the sinkies here.
Not only you got exchanges out of context (example, that PG rating thing:p)..

WHO's really defensive here? I have no interest in your prolonging discussion here (other than posting my OWN opinion). Neither is yours deserving of further kopi talk.

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an interesting conversation with my Thai friend. I ask her what she thinks about Singaporean truthfully.

She told me that Singaporeans as in what other thais think:

1. overly discplined
  2. Mechanical
  3. Smart
  4. No sex appeal

Maybe she has been mixing with the wrong crowd? hee hee :biggrin:

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ask you again to quote the points and you tell pple to read??? LOL!!!! So that means i have address all the points?
No, it means that whether or not you have addressed all the points here instead mindless bashing of SINKIES and hiding behind your "thai friend" and "her friends", we should just leave it for the people to read and make their own conclusion.

I will ask her to read this thread and if you read carefully, i already mentioned that she borrow the comments from other thais and not just her own comments.
It does not matter whether if it's her, her friends, her friend's friend , her teacher, her father or whoever. Those are their opinions and I respect them, how they came to this conclusion it's another story. However I do not respect someone who constant tries to force these opinions down our throat by saying what they say must be correct as it's what ALL THAI think and what we say are all defensive nonsense. Disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. Trying to be the superior, the "special", the Unsinkified one.

Please go to the thai forum and do that and i am looking forward to see what is the reaction of these pple. compare to your reaction here. and please put up a link here to that post too.

I challenge errorist to post in the a few thai forums and i would like to see what is the reaction compare to the sinkies here
Hello friend, I already said it's an example, it meant to be an analogy. Simple enough to let people do a little thinking and understand what I'm trying to say. A smart person like you should know?? So if I say, talking to you is like talking to a stubborn bull, I should go talk to a bull and record it down and show it to you to prove that it's the same??

It is very simple. I put up the points that is being mentioned by my thai fren who borrow the opinion from other thais and i put it up here.

Instead of getting some useful discussion ( i expect that but i dun seems to get it from sinkies), i get posts ( NOT ALL) that is ego saving and defensive, and you wonder why it is so endless.

Again as you selectively read and relentlessly accuse us of being SINKIE no matter what we say. Please quote all the "ego saving and defensive" points and all the ones you think which are not. 2 can play this game. :wink:

Klash

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...I'm just kidding bro. Anyway why get worked up over what 1 thai gal thinks? Maybe she shd go out make more friends.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Again as you selectively read and relentlessly accuse us of being SINKIE no matter what we say. Please quote all the "ego saving and defensive" points and all the ones you think which are not. 2 can play this game. :wink:

Btw, not all of the post here are sinkified, Some are really ok with sense without any defensive attempt and go right to the point of the topic of discussion.

hi,
i hav many friends in tis region thais,indon......... Mostly the people in tis region see us as a country with hardworking people but with no soul. They view as a robotic nation with no passion, they think we are lucky but they are really not envious.

The post above is pretty neutral and does not side in both extreme compare to the below which seems pretty defensive: defensive point are highlighted.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions. However I do not agree with what your perfect english speaking friend or her "entire thai population" thinks about Singaporean. To put it simply we don't even need to care because nobody can make 1 statement and say it applies to EVERYONE. If they think they can, then it only shows how shallow they are.

Another disgusting post that is filled with arrogance and disgust: note the highlighted words

Are you kidding me bro bebo?? Name me one other asian country that has English literacy rate as high as ours. Dun be taken in by all the garment propaganda about how we must speak queen's english and all that. Every society has its own cultural and ethnic roots and thus language will evolve accordingly.

The below although using some good level standard of english but still considered defensive and ego saving: Layman term will be, Thais are sex workers themselves and the thread starter is just wayanging using fren as a cover. This is what i call those educated with a 3rd world behavior.

Whilst we shd be able to take a dig at ourselves, the flip side also applys. Look no further beyond the sex forum as to generalisation on traits of thai gals (for better or worse).

It's all too easy to post some personal, subjective opinions (maybe even "controversial", to stir up debate).. and take cover, as it's always espoused by some friend. Nobody's short of quotes, real or by own creativity

This is another good statement below that is pretty neutral and post right to the point of the discussion without being defensive and ego saving: He means that Sgoreans are married so they must behave well and not flirt around spreading their sex appeal. This guy means that Sgoreans has sex appeal but due to being married, they refrain from using it. This post give respect to both Thai and Singaporeans. Good for you.

Singaporeans are SMART to act mechanical and are overly disciplined with no sex appeal because 7 out of 10 are married and need to be like that in front of their OC or girlfriend..

The below i might have misunderstood his statement but on second read, he is not being defensive or ego saving. Sorry for my misunderstanding, Ramseth.

I've lived in Thailand for years and still visit there frequently. I suspect that "Singaporeans" means you and "other Thais" means her, and "think" means what she thinks of you.

For example, instead of bluntly saying that she thinks that you're overly disciplined and mechanical, smart but without sex appeal, she diplomatically went around the bush by saying that "other Thais" think that "Singaporeans" are overly disciplined and mechanical, smart but without sex appeal.

and this as well

She could be describing u. Better chk with her.

The below post shows a sense of inferiority and a desperate need for recognition and cannot take it being pull down. There isn't a need for hypothetical qtn, i truly know what you are pointing at.

You got a point there. Ur right. But given a choice where would you send your kid to school? This is a hypothetical qtn without any prejudice so no offence meant.

The below reasoning is logical but overall he just cannot help it that a thai gal is giving some comments that does not fit to his ears and he need the sinkie way of Questioning and disputing to justify his worth. That is what a chinese seems to do. To be loud to cover their insecurity. LKY do not like IBA views on that as well and he did what u did here.

I guess i have pretty much sum up on what i mean by sinkie and Singaporean. LKY is definitely a sinkie.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hahaha...I'm just kidding bro. Anyway why get worked up over what 1 thai gal thinks? Maybe she shd go out make more friends.

Before i understand what is sinkie behavior i would not understand why some Singaporeans can get so worked up over comments and after i knew what sinkie is, the awakening truth unfold.

The Sg govt also get very worked up over comments by others too and go to court to sue and no wonder those brainless sinkies just follow such example. Or maybe that is a chinky trait.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got to give it to you TS, your refuse to be put down. And passing judicial verdict on posts here to justify your sinkie crusade?

Too much ado over your 3rd party's opinion, no big shakes really. Will leave you be, just don't end up as some (forum) sinkie martyr :rolleyes:

eRRoRist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!! Got to give you credit for the effort to start judging what we have all said, deeming them as disgusting, brainless, arrogant or worthy of your thread. So who is the arrogant, judgmental person here who thinks he is the judge, jury and executioner?? Sounds like a SINKIE to me, if we use your definition. :biggrin:

As you have selectively excluded it in your multi-quotes, let me remind you again..

it does not matter whether if it's her, her friends, her friend's friend , her teacher, her father or whoever. Those are their opinions and I respect them, how they came to this conclusion it's another story. However I do not respect someone who constant tries to force these opinions down our throat..

My problem is not with what they said or think. It's their opinion. The problem which some of us see here and I'm sure also in Delphi, people who thinks they are the special one, think what they do is never wrong and perfectly UNSINKIE(whatever that means) like, thinks they are on some high horse and can look down and start judging others. Yes, it's always good to point out our mistakes or bad behavior so that we can improve ourselves, but when people are trying too hard to constantly put other people down to make themselves look good. I feel that's a problem with the character, not sure what "kie" they belong to though.. :(

fenwick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Forget get about this guy all bros ! Let him ROT in this thread ! How about we start a new thread " Tony ' LOOK CHAT ' ". ( LOOK CHAT in cantonese )

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow!! Got to give you credit for the effort to start judging what we have all said, deeming them as disgusting, brainless, arrogant or worthy of your thread. So who is the arrogant, judgmental person here who thinks he is the judge, jury and executioner?? Sounds like a SINKIE to me, if we use your definition. :biggrin:

As you have selectively excluded it in your multi-quotes, let me remind you again..

My problem is not with what they said or think. It's their opinion. The problem which some of us see here and I'm sure also in Delphi, people who thinks they are the special one, think what they do is never wrong and perfectly UNSINKIE(whatever that means) like, thinks they are on some high horse and can look down and start judging others. Yes, it's always good to point out our mistakes or bad behavior so that we can improve ourselves, but when people are trying too hard to constantly put other people down to make themselves look good. I feel that's a problem with the character, not sure what "kie" they belong to though.. :(

If you observe my quotes carefully, there are worthy individual that deserve to be honored for thier real singaporean behavior. I do know that you aren't fit in that category and that is why you are so sore about it.

Are you trying to say that this whole thread is about a superior being showing his greatness and looking down on others? Please quote any part of this thread that might make it seems so.

And pls dun tell me this again:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonychat
Please quote the points as i dun wish to be accused.

By the way, i didn't call people names.

If you are too lazy to prove your integrity in your words, or you find nothing to back up your accusation, then i suggest you stop your sinkie ranting and take a step back to save some respect for yourself.

That is what happen when someone is taking the initiatve to point out the sinkie behavior of some sinkaporeans, you have people feeling so protective of themselves and starts to bash other without any prove and backups.

Well, that is how a sinkie behave so you really give a perfect example of it.

luvcunt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello tony,
Remember me? Read the whole thread.
Bro you know I've been staying here for more than 3yrs plus since 2005 besides philippines.
FYI I've already married my thai g/f ( legally) and have a 4mths old beautiful daugther.
Started a bag shop for her too.Will be buying a house across the river towards taksin bridge for her this yearr or early next year.
Anyway just want to offer you my own opinion.
Whatever your thai friend or SOME of her friends say about Singaporean is just THEIR own opinion and NOT all thais.
We can never generalised everything based on what some Bangkokian say.
( I believe those thai you know are born in Bkk, correct if I'm wrong )
The mindset and culture of every thai is very different though they are generally more united if anyone is against their country.
Do you know thais in the north,south,bkk and northeast all think differently?
Also many thais especially those in the north and northeast...you'll be surprise ...some have NEVER heard of or don't even know where Singapore is ?
Yes there are some people who behaved like a typical sinkies in thailand or in sg but there are also bad thais too or maybe you've not stay in thailand long enough to know.
When I say long enough it doesn't mean you frequent bkk often and know a few academic friends means you know thailand or their cutlure.
I dare say even your own thai friends doesn't know much about their own country ( meaning outer province life) other than bkk.
Thailand is just too big a place even for the thais themselves to know all or learn everything about their own country.
Many of my thai supplier or business associate are surprised that I know about their country more than them.
Thats because I visit,stay and mixed with the thais from the south,north,northeast not to mention bkk.( Know abit yet not enough)
Externally to any outside foreigner they seems very united,yes thats partly true only if it's about their territory been invaded or some country to country issue.
But in real life all of them fight amongst themselves like the elite in bkk and the poor in the north,northeast and not to say the south.
Bro just state your FRIEND'S OPINION OR YOURS WILL DO.
There are also good singaporean bro.

Many forumers have already given you their comment especially bro erroist ( i don't know him at all) and they have spoken well and all their comment is really valid bro....sorry to say this :(
Anyway jai yien yien.....we are all here to share OUR thoughts only.

Chokdee na krup !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello cunt,

The whole thing is not about what the thai says , it is about how Singaporeans react to it.

Since Sg is so much of the first world, i would like to see how first world Singaporeans are. I see a number of sinkies ( to be fair not all) behave as though the whole Thailand own them a bloody living in Bkk.

And from the posts , you can tell some are sinkie to the core.

Hello tony,
Remember me? Read the whole thread.
Bro you know I've been staying here for more than 3yrs plus since 2005 besides philippines.
FYI I've already married my thai g/f ( legally) and have a 4mths old beautiful daugther.
Started a bag shop for her too.Will be buying a house across the river towards taksin bridge for her this yearr or early next year.
Anyway just want to offer you my own opinion.
Whatever your thai friend or SOME of her friends say about Singaporean is just THEIR own opinion and NOT all thais.
We can never generalised everything based on what some Bangkokian say.
( I believe those thai you know are born in Bkk, correct if I'm wrong )
The mindset and culture of every thai is very different though they are generally more united if anyone is against their country.
Do you know thais in the north,south,bkk and northeast all think differently?
Also many thais especially those in the north and northeast...you'll be surprise ...some have NEVER heard of or don't even know where Singapore is ?
Yes there are some people who behaved like a typical sinkies in thailand or in sg but there are also bad thais too or maybe you've not stay in thailand long enough to know.
When I say long enough it doesn't mean you frequent bkk often and know a few academic friends means you know thailand or their cutlure.
I dare say even your own thai friends doesn't know much about their own country ( meaning outer province life) other than bkk.
Thailand is just too big a place even for the thais themselves to know all or learn everything about their own country.
Many of my thai supplier or business associate are surprised that I know about their country more than them.
Thats because I visit,stay and mixed with the thais from the south,north,northeast not to mention bkk.( Know abit yet not enough)
Externally to any outside foreigner they seems very united,yes thats partly true only if it's about their territory been invaded or some country to country issue.
But in real life all of them fight amongst themselves like the elite in bkk and the poor in the north,northeast and not to say the south.
Bro just state your FRIEND'S OPINION OR YOURS WILL DO.
There are also good singaporean bro.

Many forumers have already given you their comment especially bro erroist ( i don't know him at all) and they have spoken well and all their comment is really valid bro....sorry to say this :(
Anyway jai yien yien.....we are all here to share OUR thoughts only.

Chokdee na krup !

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have an interesting conversation with my Thai friend. I ask her what she thinks about Singaporean truthfully.

She told me that Singaporeans as in what other thais think:

1. overly discplined
  2. Mechanical
  3. Smart
  4. No sex appeal

She find it hilarious that SG govt is trying all sorts of attempt to boost birth rate.

If you have any thai friends you can ask them. This Thai friend of mine speaks better English than most sinkies.

1) Over Disciplined?
Singaporeans are not over disciplined. They just do not like TROUBLE. Unlike certain individuals in Thailand, who LOVED creating TROUBLE, in the end, who suffer? It's their economy and people.

2)Mechanical?
In what sense? Rote learning? To you or 'her', they may think we are mechanical, but its the effectiveness of our style that rules the day, rings the changes and earns the bread on the table.

3) Smart? Scholars aplenty, many making good investment money and many who are rich and not letting others know they are rich. that is the smart part.

4) No sex appeal? Maybe she mixing with the wrong group of people. What kind of sex appeal she is looking for?:o

I find the Thai government takes so much effort, choose a government and then bring it down with a coup, choose again, then demonstrations again. And what are they promoting? DEMOCRACY? Do these people understand the term DEMOCRACY in the 1st place to be able to bring down a government with a COUP. I find it very hilarious.

Sadly, I have many thai friends, none of them think the same way as your friend did. So what even if the thai's english is better than most of singaporeans? I ever sued a thai girl who can speak more perfect english than singaporeans by defaulting rent payment on my property. She tell me to go sue her, I did and when my lawyer letter arrived, she LL also have to pay.

That is why, don't think whether Thai or Singaporean or whoever, if you are smart, don't show it. Because others out there are smarter than you.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1) Over Disciplined?
Singaporeans are not over disciplined. They just do not like TROUBLE. Unlike certain individuals in Thailand, who LOVED creating TROUBLE, in the end, who suffer? It's their economy and people.

2)Mechanical?
In what sense? Rote learning? To you or 'her', they may think we are mechanical, but its the effectiveness of our style that rules the day, rings the changes and earns the bread on the table.

3) Smart? Scholars aplenty, many making good investment money and many who are rich and not letting others know they are rich. that is the smart part.

4) No sex appeal? Maybe she mixing with the wrong group of people. What kind of sex appeal she is looking for?:o

I find the Thai government takes so much effort, choose a government and then bring it down with a coup, choose again, then demonstrations again. And what are they promoting? DEMOCRACY? Do these people understand the term DEMOCRACY in the 1st place to be able to bring down a government with a COUP. I find it very hilarious.

Sadly, I have many thai friends, none of them think the same way as your friend did. So what even if the thai's english is better than most of singaporeans? I ever sued a thai girl who can speak more perfect english than singaporeans by defaulting rent payment on my property. She tell me to go sue her, I did and when my lawyer letter arrived, she LL also have to pay.

That is why, don't think whether Thai or Singaporean or whoever, if you are smart, don't show it. Because others out there are smarter than you.

So you are saying singaporean is much better than Thais in terms of having a life? I wonder why i keep seeing posts ( from Singaporeans) that honored the sinkies while trashing the thais. Singaporeans are always one up than Thais?

Is that the real reason or the actual fact that i see those sinkies behave like an ass in Bangkok? Just because the sinkies thinks that they are such "advanced" people and with such "advanced" background, they look down on the Thais?

In Thailand, everything is nice except Politics. That is a well known fact and even the Thais agree with that. Their politics sucks and yes, they admit it.

Can sinkie do that? I really wonder.

Talk about trouble, i call that risking. Sinkies are afraid of risk even to the extend of seeing a PRC boy urinating in the Mrt and no ones dare to go up to him and lecture him. A foreigner polluting their own country transport facilities and no local are loyal enough to go up and do something? Or maybe the urine is poisonous, need to have an expert to clear it as the expert always follow the proper operating procedure to clear pollutants.

Thai are artistic people that is why being mechanical is very strange to them. Mechanical to me is more like Ironman than any other things.

The Thai chinese are smart people too and there are many who are much richer than singaporeans. They do not need the govt to tell them what to do in order to have a life and they knew exactly what sort of life they want and go for that. Frankly speaking, i do not think Singaporeans are smart. Smart people do not follow procedure to the core in every situation and do not need to listen to the gov to tell them how to run their life. Only a robot behave like that and that is how Ironman comes in.

I agree sex appeal is relative and that is for her to know. People who are artistic might view sex appeal differently from people who are mechanical. That is what i think but i do not know if she thinks that way.

It is great that you have many thai frens whom i do hope they can tell you the truth right in front of your face about Singaporeans since you are one yourself.

Last edited:

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are saying singaporean is much better than Thais in terms of having a life? I wonder why i keep seeing posts ( from Singaporeans) that honored the sinkies while trashing the thais. Singaporeans are always one up than Thais?

Is that the real reason or the actual fact that i see those sinkies behave like an ass in Bangkok? Just because the sinkies thinks that they are such "advanced" people and with such "advanced" background, they look down on the Thais?
I can only say that in life you want respect, you got to earn it. I don't see people trashing the Thais, but how this thread started off was using the Thais to thrash Singaporeans or in your case Sinkees. You say singaporeans as sinkees, how about if I don't call the thai people as thais but Tais(hokkien means blur)

In Thailand, everything is nice except Politics. That is a well known fact and even the Thais agree with that. Their politics sucks and yes, they admit it.

Can sinkie do that? I really wonder.
You got to enlighten everyone here then which country has the best politics. But its the truth, their politics sucks. I stayed there 2 years straight. So I know how their country works. Is Thailand's grass greener than Singapore? With the current situation, if it is, tomorrow's sun will rise from the west.

Talk about trouble, i call that risking. Sinkies are afraid of risk even to the extend of seeing a PRC boy urinating in the Mrt and no ones dare to go up to him and lecture him. A foreigner polluting their own country transport facilities and no local are loyal enough to go up and do something? Or maybe the urine is poisonous, need to have an expert to clear it as the expert always follow the proper operating procedure to clear pollutants.
Do you take the BTS or the MTR or even stayed in thai populated areas in Thailand? I didn't saw foreigners pissing, but I saw Khon Thais pissing at the BTS station, not the toilets, sleeping dead drunk on the slabs, pissing at backlanes. Maybe I should go up and tell him off, would you do that, when you see that you are outnumbered and in a land of Khon Thais. I thought the Thais are very nationalistic, and they should not be pissing anywhere they like.
Talk with facts and not digging bones from eggs.

Thai are artistic people that is why being mechanical is very strange to them. Mechanical to me is more like Ironman than any other things.

The Thai chinese are smart people too and there are many who are much richer than singaporeans. They do not need the govt to tell them what to do in order to have a life and they knew exactly what sort of life they want and go for that. Frankly speaking, i do not think Singaporeans are smart. Smart people do not follow procedure to the core in every situation and do not need to listen to the gov to tell them how to run their life. Only a robot behave like that and that is how Ironman comes in.
Define artistic and mechanical. Well, they have a vibrant ad industry, fashion industry, cross dressing industry. I am not sure which defining sense you are talking about here.
Is being a bus driver or being a cashier considered mechanical? Because I see them having a routine job. I don't deem these people as mechanical. But I don't see you explaning how mechanical is mechanical. You got to define how mechanical is mechanical before you get my next reply on this.

You mean listening to the government means not smart? I guess that those who hold demonstrations and rallies in Thailand trying to overthrow the government are really SMART people. But wait a minute, I thought earlier you just said the politics sucks. Thailand have close to 70 million people. Don't tell me they got no SMART people who runs politics. They should have, you know. I can only say, I can't see any smartness judging from their daily demostration and anti government displays which are hurting the whole economy already laden with worldwide inflation. It's not what you think but how the world perceives. One person view from you can't change any perspective, but its how the situation has proven.

It is great that you have many thai frens whom i do hope they can tell you the truth right in front of your face about Singaporeans since you are one yourself.

If the truth they tell me is not like what you said, I am sure you would have come up with another reason that they are being diplomatic. The truth may not be what you are thinking in your heart, so whatever others say will not be the truth to you. But if someone's answer comes along and it fits what you had in mind, you will come tell us that is the truth.

So what's the point of us continuing to talk over this topic? Pointless I feel. Maybe you should just let the sinkees SINK SINK SINK.

When a situation occurs, do you ENLARGE the situation or SOLVE the situation? Hope that the direction of your views is not to ENLARGE it but instead trying to SOLVE it, which until now, I only see complains and no intent to solving it but just to enlarge it further. Maybe I am wrong from what you see, but I think is not what you perceive but how the others perceive what you write as well.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Originally Posted by tonychat View Post
Do you take the BTS or the MTR or even stayed in thai populated areas in Thailand? I didn't saw foreigners pissing, but I saw Khon Thais pissing at the BTS station, not the toilets, sleeping dead drunk on the slabs, pissing at backlanes. Maybe I should go up and tell him off, would you do that, when you see that you are outnumbered and in a land of Khon Thais. I thought the Thais are very nationalistic, and they should not be pissing anywhere they like.
Talk with facts and not digging bones from eggs.

YOu have no idea what you are talking about or trying to understand what i say. You must be from the govt. Hahahah.... ANyway, trying to create more nicks to protect your own countryman, nice try.

I can only say that in life you want respect, you got to earn it. I don't see people trashing the Thais, but how this thread started off was using the Thais to thrash Singaporeans or in your case Sinkees. You say singaporeans as sinkees, how about if I don't call the thai people as thais but Tais(hokkien means blur)

I dun think the sinkies earn the respect from the thais. Trash singaporeans, i think it is you who cannot take it what my fren says. YOu keep on ranting away ans still you are here to honored your own kind and transh down the thai. Which part of the sentance on this tread is about trashing the singaporeans, It is the sinkies themselve who react poorly to what it was said about them and trying to use low life words on the thais.

I am just pointing out such behavior are indeed less than first world. SInce Sg is such a first world country and behavior should be expected to be first world especially from govt agents. Right?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You mean listening to the government means not smart? I guess that those who hold demonstrations and rallies in Thailand trying to overthrow the government are really SMART people. But wait a minute, I thought earlier you just said the politics sucks. Thailand have close to 70 million people. Don't tell me they got no SMART people who runs politics. They should have, you know. I can only say, I can't see any smartness judging from their daily demostration and anti government displays which are hurting the whole economy already laden with worldwide inflation. It's not what you think but how the world perceives. One person view from you can't change any perspective, but its how the situation has proven.

How about it is illegal to have oral sex, you got to be fine for that LOL!!!!!!!!!! YOur Sg govt is tell your sinkies how to run your own personal life, YOur govt dun even know what human right is and now they go further to tell you how to have sex. LOL!!!!

Maybe your govt should go further than that to even have a detail definition of what sg human life should be.