• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What I really think of LKY?

jw5

Loyal
Other than manipulative albeit gullible blur fuck Scroobal, are there any more gullible blur fucks who still don't see the irony in his post?

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was SINgapore a fishing villiage in 1819? were you around??? NANTAH was built with the contribution from the blood Sweat & tears of many the Chinese working class...my parents generation are very angry that it was closed down, they can never forgive that act..what do you know about Naval Base after the British withdrew from Suez canal??..It is the people who worked hard to build this city into a Nation..not just only a leader...

I past by Bishan yesterday...i saw "Raffles Institution..est.1823" one hundred years before LKY is borned....

What does this message tell u.??? that many good things still can happen /occur/ before LKY time...