• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What will I do if I am VERY poor?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why bother ? Go grab someone neh neh in return for a few years stay in Changi Hilton. Free food and medical care. Some more got people to talk to.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why bother ? Go grab someone neh neh in return for a few years stay in Changi Hilton. Free food and medical care. Some more got people to talk to.
lol grab some neh neh and end up in jail for free meals?

Might as well work hard to a position when u can be bribed. This way if u go to jail because of corruption, it’s still not too bad.

Or u can try scamming. The god mode here is obviously the fat fuck who screwed 1MDB.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think i will still live my life but will work harder so that i can survive

can try this :(

Tiagong , Phra Goh is now a
very happy and contented person .

https://mothership.sg/2021/03/youngest-monk-sg-phra-goh/
Screenshot_2023-12-03-11-39-58-35_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Phra Goh came by my CoffeeShop
before ...
8:15am: Alms round

There are a few designated places, usually coffee shops or hawker centres, which we have been going to for over 10 years so regular devotees know about them and will wait for us there every day.

It's a different place every day. What happens is we just go to the place and wait outside. There's a group of volunteers who help us to carry the food.

The monks, like myself, will have lunch at around 10:45am or 11am.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The more you give, the wealthier you will become.

Give as in give and expect nothing in return, similar concept to charity.

Unfortunately, this bunch of low SES mentality people don't get it. And probably never will.

37514511_-_19_02_2016_-_jatoto20.jpg

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Deary, I suggest you enrol in Mayfair School of Fellatio, you will be taught by an expert and upon graduation you will be earning big bucks. Oh yes, you can use skillsfutures.