• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Her Story 5 : "I believe I am a virgin"

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She is 50 plus years old this year. She has had a ex husband and lived with him for a few years before getting rid of him. Now she is single.

She is very satisfied with her current life. She had worked hard and retired after being sacked for abusing her colleagues.

Now, she travels to and fro from JB & Singapore, play piano, and invest in stock markets. It is simple and she is very happy. But she wants another man in her life. The crave for sexual pleasure with a man has been overflowing the last few years.

Then on day, she decided to go on a blind date.

On that fateful day, she got up as usual to check her stock portfolio, cook a light meal, and clean her home. She simply put on some light makeup and went out to meet her blind date. The other party was also punctual, and the meeting went smoothly.

After chatting for a few sentences, the other party asked about her relationship experiences. She told the truth.

The other party was silent for a while and said, "Then may I ask... have you lived together with your ex husband?"

She was stunned by the question. For a moment, her mind was in a state of conflict.

Finally, she let out a breath and chose to tell the truth: "Yes." She nodded. She added that she and her husband also went for their honeymoon together after their marriage.

The man looked disappointed, and after a while he said, "I'm sorry, I don't date non-virgins."

The first blind date ended in such a bad way.

She was particularly angry, still believing and insisting that she is a virgin from head to toe.

She screams out loud :
"I believe I am a virgin".

Her blind date got a rude shock and left immediately.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is 50 plus years old this year. She has had a ex husband and lived with him for a few years before getting rid of him. Now she is single.

She is very satisfied with her current life. She had worked hard and retired after being sacked for abusing her colleagues.

Now, she travels to and fro from JB & Singapore, play piano, and invest in stock markets. It is simple and she is very happy. But she wants another man in her life. The crave for sexual pleasure with a man has been overflowing the last few years.

Then on day, she decided to go on a blind date.

On that fateful day, she got up as usual to check her stock portfolio, cook a light meal, and clean her home. She simply put on some light makeup and went out to meet her blind date. The other party was also punctual, and the meeting went smoothly.

After chatting for a few sentences, the other party asked about her relationship experiences. She told the truth.

The other party was silent for a while and said, "Then may I ask... have you lived together with your ex husband?"

She was stunned by the question. For a moment, her mind was in a state of conflict.

Finally, she let out a breath and chose to tell the truth: "Yes." She nodded. She added that she and her husband also went for their honeymoon together after their marriage.

The man looked disappointed, and after a while he said, "I'm sorry, I don't date non-virgins."

The first blind date ended in such a bad way.

She was particularly angry, still believing and insisting that she is a virgin from head to toe.

She screams out loud :
"I believe I am a virgin".

Her blind date got a rude shock and left immediately.
I no need to read beyond first sentence to reply you Cantonese dog son of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE are telling lies dare not swear. Because I am a virgin is a fact. Pui!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
her self belief is paramount. just like she believe old ugly men whistling at her laoaunty looks and neighbours supposedly harassing her.

what she believes is the truth lah
Finally, you have attained enlightenment.

她真的真的是维真,毋庸置疑,如假包换。

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
Finally, you have attained enlightenment.

她真的真的是维真,毋庸置疑,如假包换。
she is the goddess of truth u know. no one is allowed to cast doubts, however minor on what she says. even jesus mohammed buddha and ganesha got to kowtow to her

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is the goddess of truth u know. no one is allowed to cast doubts, however minor on what she says. even jesus mohammed buddha and ganesha got to kowtow to her
Everything that Cantonese dogs sons of chickens accused me is always what they are themselves. Say people impossible to be virgin then why dare not swear? LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY 恶有恶报是你广东狗@chicken @musclepower @Balls2U etc

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must repent and stop being sour grapes just because your housemate is not a virgin. :cautious:

You cannot accept that a 40+ woman can maintain such a high level of moral discipline because in your personal sexual experiences you have never come across one. You feel defeated and a loser. Her virginity is a constant reminder to you that you are 失败 :biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
You must repent and stop being sour grapes just because your housemate is not a virgin. :cautious:

You cannot accept that a 40+ woman can maintain such a high level of moral discipline because in your personal sexual experiences you have never come across one. You feel defeated and a loser. Her virginity is a constant reminder to you that you are 失败 :biggrin:

the french has a saying ...
"Plus c’est gros, plus ça passe."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the bigger one makes the lie become, it naturally becomes more believable over time.

this one not my late step grandfather say one. this one my housemate say one
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories like you kena thrown eggs in Taiwan whereas I fabricate what story what big lie? Knnbccb I cannot say I am virgin when it’s a fact? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Tsk tsk tsk your Cantonese women open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche no morals indeed but don’t put words into my mouth that I am virgin means other non virgin got no morals. Pui!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories like you kena thrown eggs in Taiwan whereas I fabricate what story what big lie? Knnbccb I cannot say I am virgin when it’s a fact? Pui!
Impale your cheebye with a metal pipe, fuck all the way in till it comes out from your skull. Gansiokbin, you are a fucking whore.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tsk tsk tsk your Cantonese women open leg big big sell nude to buy Porsche no morals indeed but don’t put words into my mouth that I am virgin means other non virgin got no morals. Pui!
We know your forte is not swallowing words, so rest assured nobody will seek to put words in your mouth.

For me, 打死我 I also will not put anything in your mouth.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your cheebye mouth is for lanjiaos, a lot of lanjiaos. You are a fucking prostitute.