• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Isawaran i think not simple, probably jiak more than is reported

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
wasn't it Iswaran who initiated, negotiated the acquisition of Taksin's Shin Corp, some years back ?
Did Singtel / Temasek lose money on this Thai deal, which led to the loss of Taksin's Premiership of Thailand ?
He initiated shit lah. It was Thaksin who approach the gong bitch Whore Jinx and conned her into buying his Shincorp for over $4 billion, and within 6 months, lost 25% of the value. Jinx appointed ISwaran as point person on the negotiations. He helped Thaksin avoid paying taxes on the sale by setting up nominee companies. The scandal later cost Thaksin the PeeM.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is so embarra-singh for Iswaran
1705632553792.jpeg

Rabbit7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Shin Corp deal was nearly 3 decades ago.
However, it was a very good deal for SingTel (then called Singapore Telecom).
It started the international arm of SingTel that now included Globe Telecom (Philippines), Optus (Australia) .... and others in Indonesia, Belgium, UK.
..would You remember How much $$$ did Singtel make from this shin Corp Deal ?
Please correct me if I am wrong, but I remember the accountants managed to translate the Lossess into Profits.

For example, SIA-Dr Cheong was cooned by R Branson into buying Virgin Air
Some years later, SIA Sold these Shares at a much lower price than original-purchase price

But the Corporate Spin-Masters made the Public to believe that there was "No Loss"
This Iswaran, should know a lot more secrets

Eisenhut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are just good at talking, write software, write books, give TED talks, great philosophers, great theorists, great debaters.

But don't ask them do manufacturing, or engineer something real and working and reliable. Cannot huan. So far no wafer fab built in India is telling

Can see this Isawaran simply good at talking and enjoying

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He initiated shit lah. It was Thaksin who approach the gong bitch Whore Jinx and conned her into buying his Shincorp for over $4 billion, and within 6 months, lost 25% of the value. Jinx appointed ISwaran as point person on the negotiations. He helped Thaksin avoid paying taxes on the sale by setting up nominee companies. The scandal later cost Thaksin the PeeM.
Thugsin lost PM because he used his majority in Parliament to amend laws that allowed him to profit from the sale without paying taxes. He sold The company the very next day.
The king intervened and all is history.