• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I moved his hand off my breast last night and he wasn't that pleased. I think(?) Why? Am I paranoid? Is the relationship over? Any thoughts?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IMG-20230702-112738.jpg

Story likely is kope from online lah...
Song boh? All the tikos. :biggrin:
No harm done. Good to exercise our sexual fantasy regularly to prevent dementia. :biggrin:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN just let lust take over lah. By the time you finish your careful assessment, it's time to withdraw your SeePeeF liao, provided it's still intact..... :laugh:
Yeah... U are right om Dot, bro
You are getting sharper than ever

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. I guess I learn my lesson the hard way. It's sort of awkward in the office today. Sigh. Never mind, I guess life has to go on. I hope he's an honourable man and do not kiss and tell. Otherwise it would be even more awkward from now onwards...
路遥知马力,曰久见人心