• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What can I do? Maybank won't give me back my $

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah! some of you guys comment really scarry thou RM7000 is not much to some of you guys but to me its around my 1 month pay :( I have taken note of most of your advices and will consider the next step to take thanks u all :smile: As to going to the original bank that I open my account that will be very troublesome as its in Penang and I don't think its still there :( Last time I went there for a holiday that whole area was thorn down and a new mall was built ontop of it :(

(1) Don't worry too much over those comments. Even if there is evidence of fraud, the bank will solve it internally.

Besides it may just be the actual thing itself - no proper identification via SOP and thus no one dare to make the common sense decision.

So all the best in getting the money back, especially as this is your hard-earned money.

(2) If your strategy is to ask for a debit card to your account, may i suggest that you ask for an atm card instead.

Once again, all the best.