• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once upon a time OCBC reject my annual fee waiver request for 365 card. Now calling me and sucking my cock to give them more business

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call and offer me to take up the same card they refuse to give me waiver and force me to cancel 3 years ago. Told them not interested, they cant understand why i don't want even though got 2 years annual fee waiver

Then this CECA lady got the cheek to call me and tell me my cash in my saving account is not earning good interest rate beyond a certain amount and trying to convince me to let her manage my cash by investing in some rubbish investment products. Told her i don't need anything and i'm happy to let my money earn low interest. Worst thing is she wants me to go down to her branch so that she can explain to me what they have to offer. CB CECA mentality. Want my money yet still expect me to go down to her branch

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol… u think too much. U are merely a drop in the big ocean.

Even if you are at privilege banking, they also don’t care too much I can tell u. Unless, u got minimum of 1 million to invest, u can go let dogs fuck.

in3deep

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol… u think too much. U are merely a drop in the big ocean.

Even if you are at privilege banking, they also don’t care too much I can tell u. Unless, u got minimum of 1 million to invest, u can go let dogs fuck.
i had a million before biden fucked the economy up and cause all my stcocks to lose so much money!!!

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All bank same ,wim money they gave u little, say got formula,but lost money they deduct from invested amt,lol. U see so many sinkies q up when bank say pay interest they never read fine line,lol,75k per acct doesn't mean they pay up.if bank failed,lol,look at overseas bank.,lol,ainkies are dumb

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow fee waiver can kena reject? Fucked up bank. :biggrin:

I stick to my trusty POSB bank. The account was created back in the day when Tat Lee Bank still existed and fixed deposits yielded 6% annual interest rate. Today it is a subsidiary of ah neh DBS bank. Sad! :biggrin:

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal
is like beekok fdic which pays US$250K when there is a bank run, but so far 3 to 4 banks failed they did get activated but to find a solution for a takeover by a bigger bank instead of paying insurance to the bank customer

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is like beekok fdic which pays US$250K when there is a bank run, but so far 3 to 4 banks failed they did get activated but to find a solution for a takeover by a bigger bank instead of paying insurance to the bank customer
for those banks deposits average over millions. fdic insurance of $250k will not cover them. that’s why they are forced to be given pennies to the dollar to bigger banks to manage the deposits.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow fee waiver can kena reject? Fucked up bank. :biggrin:

I stick to my trusty POSB bank. The account was created back in the day when Tat Lee Bank still existed and fixed deposits yielded 6% annual interest rate. Today it is a subsidiary of ah neh DBS bank. Sad! :biggrin:
The FD in posbank is the worst in singkieland.... Must be a deliberate act to force singkies to put money in CPF SA... Where interest is higher but will never see the moolah

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The FD in posbank is the worst in singkieland.... Must be a deliberate act to force singkies to put money in CPF SA... Where interest is higher but will never see the moolah
Put your FD in other banks. Development bank of sica give u cc waiver then u spend there lor. Simple as that. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want good service, go to jiu hu bank in sinkie.
The reverse is true in jiu hu. You Bank with sinkie bank in K hell.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
for those banks deposits average over millions. fdic insurance of $250k will not cover them. that’s why they are forced to be given pennies to the dollar to bigger banks to manage the deposits.
Singkie land banks are quite safe...put billions also no problems...n if one has that sort of cash... They would have already make plans in keeping the moolah safe

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
This scheme was mooted decades ago. By now, that insured portion should be higher but nobidy made a issue out of it. At least $2.5 mil.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This scheme was mooted decades ago. By now, that insured portion should be higher but nobidy made a issue out of it. At least $2.5 mil.
69% of americans are piss poor, not even $1k in a savings account. such a high insurance amount will only be seen as protecting the 6.9%.