• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Once upon a time OCBC reject my annual fee waiver request for 365 card. Now calling me and sucking my cock to give them more business

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singkie land banks are quite safe...put billions also no problems...n if one has that sort of cash... They would have already make plans in keeping the moolah safe
safest “bank” in sg is cpf. no need minimum amount to insure, unlike the pitiful $75k for other banks.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call and offer me to take up the same card they refuse to give me waiver and force me to cancel 3 years ago. Told them not interested, they cant understand why i don't want even though got 2 years annual fee waiver

Then this CECA lady got the cheek to call me and tell me my cash in my saving account is not earning good interest rate beyond a certain amount and trying to convince me to let her manage my cash by investing in some rubbish investment products. Told her i don't need anything and i'm happy to let my money earn low interest. Worst thing is she wants me to go down to her branch so that she can explain to me what they have to offer. CB CECA mentality. Want my money yet still expect me to go down to her branch
Don't talk like some big fuck.
How much do you have as spare cash or floats ??

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Call and offer me to take up the same card they refuse to give me waiver and force me to cancel 3 years ago. Told them not interested, they cant understand why i don't want even though got 2 years annual fee waiver

Then this CECA lady got the cheek to call me and tell me my cash in my saving account is not earning good interest rate beyond a certain amount and trying to convince me to let her manage my cash by investing in some rubbish investment products. Told her i don't need anything and i'm happy to let my money earn low interest. Worst thing is she wants me to go down to her branch so that she can explain to me what they have to offer. CB CECA mentality. Want my money yet still expect me to go down to her branch
Same to me too. Want to charge me annual fee and I told them no. I never pay and annual fees for decades and if they really want, please closed my cc account. A year or 2 later, call and ask me to apply cc again....wtf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, fee waiver also can kena rejected?

I don't even need to call POSB to get a fee waiver, it can be done in a few seconds online through an interactive chatbot.